Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 649

Thread: Ban the Media !

      
  1. #151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Beeston
    Posts
    16,221

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Trees View Post
    Can't win. People moan when he's on Twitter too much and then moan when he isn't. Personally I am much happier he is keeping a lower profile. The Twitter stuff was a bit silly.
    I'm glad he's shut up on Twitter. I'm even more glad the Friday Night Q&A sessions ended before they had the chance to turn bad.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Moved on to pastures new
    Posts
    6,114

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by porks View Post
    Just to be clear robbie, jwjw has a habit of ducking out of debate when he realises he is embarrassing himself, but he also tries to call other posters 'fickle' for similar reasons...
    No, its not worth answering dullards or people who just want to push their own agenda, like you for example, so I just ignore what you say most of the time, I mean, you are nobody, I am not answerable to you and I will not waste any time answering questions you raise if the question is totally pointless.

    You understand or you need it in "simple" English that the village idiot could understand




  4. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Moved on to pastures new
    Posts
    6,114

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
    IF!!!

    Jesus you dullard I am not suggesting he has!

    Good to know who the catering manager is though I guess. Thanks
    You were suggesting by innuendo that he COULD have left and we would not be told about it.

    So I have simply slapped your innuendo in the face with the actual truth.

    Truth always wins provided its allowed to be outed.


  5. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    The point I'm making is that there is a possibility that list is incorrect. Why are you so sure it is The TRUTH?!


  6. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,271

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by JWJW View Post
    No, its not worth answering dullards or people who just want to push their own agenda, like you for example, so I just ignore what you say most of the time, I mean, you are nobody, I am not answerable to you and I will not waste any time answering questions you raise if the question is totally pointless.

    You understand or you need it in "simple" English that the village idiot could understand

    The whole post about not answering is discredited when the post is an answer in its self


  7. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Moved on to pastures new
    Posts
    6,114

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by porks View Post
    The whole post about not answering is discredited when the post is an answer in its self
    The post says I will answer questions which are not dumb but when you post stupid questions I will simply ignore them.

    Jeez is that so difficult to understand................ but then of course you do understand, its just you want to have the last say in the matter, so come up with a dumb one liner and a facepalm... oh dear, you are sad.




  8. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,814

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1015439157.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	5897


  9. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,271

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by JWJW View Post
    The post says I will answer questions which are not dumb but when you post stupid questions I will simply ignore them.

    Jeez is that so difficult to understand................ but then of course you do understand, its just you want to have the last say in the matter, so come up with a dumb one liner and a facepalm... oh dear, you are sad.

    So how is 'are you not dissapointed in the post match radio silence then?' A dumb question in response to a post where you say you enjoy listening to people like lansbury speak after games?


  10. #159

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Trees View Post
    Can't win. People moan when he's on Twitter too much and then moan when he isn't.
    I wasn't moaning, I was simply observing.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWJW View Post
    Advisor to the Board
    Jim Price
    So he's not "general manager" any more, then.

    Clearly his role has been re-evaluated in the last few months. Maybe reports of a Football League investigation are coincidental, but I doubt it. What I don't understand is why Forest haven't been able to lay this matter to rest publicly. Whatever people's views on what Jim Price may or may not be doing at the club, the silence from the City Ground on this issue is deafening.


  11. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Asply
    Posts
    8,318

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by porks View Post
    So how is 'are you not dissapointed in the post match radio silence then?' A dumb question in response to a post where you say you enjoy listening to people like lansbury speak after games?
    Because a HE'S Jim Price


  12. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Yes I can hear you Clem Fandango
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeII View Post
    I like hearing about "highs & lows" and "ups & downs"
    you forgot the usual "there or there abouts at the end of the season"


  13. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Yes I can hear you Clem Fandango
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by JWJW View Post
    http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/cl...who_table.aspx

    Management Staff

    Advisor to the Board
    Jim Price

    Financial Controller
    Ray Storey

    Operations Manager
    Joe Sharphouse

    Stadium Manager
    Chas Ralph

    Head Groundsman
    Ewan Hunter

    Safety Officer
    Alan Bexon

    Media and Communications Manager
    Ben White

    Website Manager
    Aldo Turner

    Programme Editor
    Nick Richardson

    Community Director
    Graham Moran

    Catering Manager
    John Thornton

    Club Historian
    Don Wright

    Club Photographer
    John Sumpter

    I see that the Footbal Adminstrator Jane Carnelly that "hadn't left the club but is on a day off" is no longer listed in the who's who table.


  14. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Yes I can hear you Clem Fandango
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sheldon Cooper View Post
    I see that the Footbal Adminstrator Jane Carnelly that "hadn't left the club but is on a day off" is no longer listed in the who's who table.

    In fact her linkedin page states

    Current PA at Currently seeking new role
    Past Football Administrator at Nottingham Forest FC


    Kind of bangs a nail in the coffin of "she's taking a day off"......


  15. #164

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Good spot. I don't understand the need for such secrecy from the club. Why deny something so trivial?


  16. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Beeston
    Posts
    16,221

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    At least she's still alive; NFFC is the North Korea of the Championship, remember!


  17. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Yes I can hear you Clem Fandango
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    For whatever reason she left/was dismissed/ was made redundant lying about it only draws more attention to it. Realeasing it in a press statement would have warranted about half a paragraph in a dark corner of a newspaper.


  18. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Moved on to pastures new
    Posts
    6,114

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by porks View Post
    So how is 'are you not dissapointed in the post match radio silence then?' A dumb question in response to a post where you say you enjoy listening to people like lansbury speak after games?
    You can watch Billy's post match press conference after every game, free on YouTube.

    Then later you can watch player interviews on Forest Player with highlights of those interviews free on YouTube


    So what am I missing ?


  19. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,814

    Default

    A life


  20. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,742

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by JWJW View Post
    what am I missing ?
    several chromosomes, i've always assumed ...


  21. #170
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    88,742

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Half a brain?

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    „Don't forget you're alive. 'Cause sometimes when you walk around the city and you're in a bad mood, you can think, hey, wait a minute, we're alive! We don't know what the next second will bring and what a fantastic thing this is. This can get easily forgotten in the routine of life, and that's something I'm trying to bring to my attention at all times. Don't forget you're alive. We're not dead, you know. This is the greatest thing.”

    — Joe Strummer

  22. #171
    oopsy daisy!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On a longship close by
    Posts
    18,215

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeII View Post
    A life
    Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    several chromosomes, i've always assumed ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Half a brain?





  23. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,271

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by JWJW View Post
    You can watch Billy's post match press conference after every game, free on YouTube.

    Then later you can watch player interviews on Forest Player with highlights of those interviews free on YouTube


    So what am I missing ?
    The post match radio interviews in car on way home with a reasonably unbiased questioner.


  24. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,271

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post


    if id see them earlier i would have attempted something witty myself


  25. #174
    oopsy daisy!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On a longship close by
    Posts
    18,215

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by porks View Post
    if id see them earlier i would have attempted something witty myself
    Me too!


  26. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,381

    Default Re: Ban the Media !

    Quote Originally Posted by porks View Post
    The post match radio interviews in car on way home with a reasonably unbiased questioner.
    I miss those too, but I don't see why chippers doesn't attend them, the logistical reasons that Radio Nottingham sited seemed daft.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •