Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 3,501 to 3,508 of 3508
    Youth Team

Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Formerly Gandalfthered

Quote Originally Posted by Haych View Post
    If anyone reading this doesn’t have a loyalty to one brand or another I would recommend getting an Xbox with GP subscription and enjoy the huge catalogue of games it has.
    Gamepass is an incredible product, sadly it is packages in an Xbox, what I find to be a subpar console and operating system (I have both a xbox and PS5).

Picked up The Outer Worlds on the cheap. I wasn't expecting much but Jesus Christ it's excruciatingly dull. Each hour feels like watching a Chris Hughton team play, and I never thought any game or film could drag down being Han Solo to such a painfully dull experience. The only way to play is to kill everyone, but then that gets dull after a while.

God help the future of games if this is the direction they're headed in. Think I'll have a few hours on Hellfire tonight instead.

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-engelos Mindminackers View Post
    Picked up The Outer Worlds on the cheap. I wasn't expecting much but Jesus Christ it's excruciatingly dull. Each hour feels like watching a Chris Hughton team play, and I never thought any game or film could drag down being Han Solo to such a painfully dull experience. The only way to play is to kill everyone, but then that gets dull after a while.

God help the future of games if this is the direction they're headed in. Think I'll have a few hours on Hellfire tonight instead.
    I thought it was an extremely bland, dull game, I was incredibly bored and quit after a few hours.

Viv Anderson

I pre-ordered Elden Ring yesterday then booked the release day off work

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    I pre-ordered Elden Ring yesterday then booked the release day off work
    Looks good, but aren't the dialing back the difficulty on that?

Be a shame if they did. The Souls games get a great balance of challenging but not frustrating.

I recently played Nioh 2, and it wasn't as good as the original sadly. Had gone gimmick & loot obsessed.

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-engelos Mindminackers View Post
    Looks good, but aren't the dialing back the difficulty on that?

Be a shame if they did. The Souls games get a great balance of challenging but not frustrating.

I recently played Nioh 2, and it wasn't as good as the original sadly. Had gone gimmick & loot obsessed.
    They better not do that, I guess we will see. It would be daft if they did as their reputation is built on weeding out casual gamers with the time you need to put in to git gud noob. To make it easier just to get more people on board would be a shame, wouldn't surprise you though as it's all about the money.

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    They better not do that, I guess we will see. It would be daft if they did as their reputation is built on weeding out casual gamers with the time you need to put in to git gud noob. To make it easier just to get more people on board would be a shame, wouldn't surprise you though as it's all about the money.
    Yeah, I read a few bits but it might just have been gossip.

If you fancy playing the forefather of the Souls games for a good challenge, give The Immortal on the SEGA Megadrive a try (without a guide). It took me YEARS to finish that as a kid

Last edited by Alf-engelos Mindminackers; Yesterday at 10:01.