Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 3,001 to 3,008 of 3008

Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post

The way the game is, unless you pick a club that is known for producing quality youngsters, you rarely seem to get any that can step up a level once you start getting promoted. It's best to scout clubs and try and nab their youngsters, mainly from abroad.
    It really is as if our top brass have been playing Football Manager too much

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-engelos Mindminackers View Post
    It really is as if our top brass have been playing Football Manager too much
    What you on about, I said I scout!

The game is stats/formula based right? 0-20... so I literally only go for players above 10 in important criteria like speed, work rate, passing, tackling etc etc. Fast players will do you alright even if they lack in other areas.

It’s crude but isn’t that fundamentally part of the ‘moneyball’ or whatever you want call it modern approach that more forward thinking clubs than Forest use?

Warp Speed Chic

I still can't get over how big the PS5 is

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is frustrating.

It’s a buggy mess that for the first 20 hours is pretty boring and not very fun. It’s starting to click though 25 odd hours in which is annoying.

It’s such a half baked experience with a few nuggets of fun surrounded by mounds of un fun boring open worldness. Nottingham is legit just a small hamlet with a cave in the middle which made me laugh.

Interesting concept....

Can't Re Member

Just been playing Eleven Table Tennis on the Oculus. Unbelievably realistic. Think Iím addicted.

Oh FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Liaminho View Post
    Assassinís Creed Valhalla is frustrating.

Itís a buggy mess that for the first 20 hours is pretty boring and not very fun. Itís starting to click though 25 odd hours in which is annoying.

Itís such a half baked experience with a few nuggets of fun surrounded by mounds of un fun boring open worldness. Nottingham is legit just a small hamlet with a cave in the middle which made me laugh.
    Is it like Odyssey with a different skin dropped on top? I found that so dull.

Origins, Odyseyy and Valhalla are all very similar but they have expanded the RPG element more from the past games.

I've found it pretty fun, to start with I was smashing the shit out of everything with an axe, then when I unlocked more skills and got a predator bow, I started being more stealthy like the games of old, though with hardly any tall buildings or places to hide, it's not like the original games.

Going between the main missions, little puzzle side quests, treasure hunts and raids breaks it all up, keeps it more interesting. The story lines I find pretty fun, though surely they can't do another game like Origins/Odyseyy/Valhalla and will have to bring in a major change for the next one, not just a reskin and new story.