Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 124 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3154
    Warp Speed Chic

Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    What's that strange game where you played as a kid with a female ghost that followed him, Japanese type job on the PS2? Was it called io or something? That was a strange experience.
    Ico

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Ico
    That's the one! I had it on a free trial with a magazine cd I brought.

Warp Speed Chic

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    That's the one! I had it on a free trial with a magazine cd I brought.
    They also made Shadow of The Colossus and Last Guardian, games that just look too sad for me to even start.

Massive Member

They also made Shadow of The Colossus and Last Guardian, games that just look too sad for me to even start.
    Yeah mate they are a bit of a mind fuck. I never played the others after starting Ico. That was enough for me.

Like you, they look too emotionally traumatic for me to contemplate playing

Fired up the rig, been playing :

Left4Dead 2 - Last stand was added so had to have a crack at that, the level is epic.
    Arma 2 Dayz mod : used to run my own server, been toying with the idea of getting another now t4 gives me time to script it.
    Battlefield 4, got kicked from a few servers, they don't like being knifed, especially admins.

Just paid for Far Cry 5, only a tenner in steam store, be a great waste of a day or 2.

Got myself a dayz mod server, started scripting, just sorted the spawn, traders basics out.

next will be missions, then traders add some weapons and armoured vehicles, test it and then play like a loon

Finished Days Gone today, I thought it was really good. The sawmill horde can just fuck off though.

Has anyone played Detroit: Become Human?

Warp Speed Chic

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    Finished Days Gone today, I thought it was really good. The sawmill horde can just fuck off though.

Has anyone played Detroit: Become Human?
    I put my attempt of the Sawmill Horde on YouTube, I did it first time, was really proud

I put my attempt of the Sawmill Horde on YouTube, I did it first time, was really proud
    Impressive! I would be interested to know how did you did that? I was totally unprepared the first time, but eventually I parked on the bridge, kept going down and drawing them up and picked them off bit at a time, it took me a few hours and a few refills of ammo. To be fair I found it easier than the first compulsory horde at that petrol station, which was infuriating.

You platinum'd it didn't you? Is it worth playing after the final credits roll from a story stand point or is it really just for completionists?

Warp Speed Chic

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    Impressive! I would be interested to know how did you did that? I was totally unprepared the first time, but eventually I parked on the bridge, kept going down and drawing them up and picked them off bit at a time, it took me a few hours and a few refills of ammo. To be fair I found it easier than the first compulsory horde at that petrol station, which was infuriating.

You platinum'd it didn't you? Is it worth playing after the final credits roll from a story stand point or is it really just for completionists?
    I had the glitch where it didn't spawn so I was walking around the area for a bit so got some prep done, but I sorta did the same as you:

https://youtu.be/PjyANbvmImg

I'd say it's for completionists, as a GamePlay sorta thing it's still quite fun but the best bit about the game (imo) is the interaction with everyone which basically just stops.

I'm working on the God of War platinum at the moment and that's a lot better, mostly because of Mimir still being able to talk about lore n that. I just had podcasts on whilst clearing up in Days Gone.

Merry Christmas

I had the glitch where it didn't spawn so I was walking around the area for a bit so got some prep done, but I sorta did the same as you:

https://youtu.be/PjyANbvmImg

I'd say it's for completionists, as a GamePlay sorta thing it's still quite fun but the best bit about the game (imo) is the interaction with everyone which basically just stops.

I'm working on the God of War platinum at the moment and that's a lot better, mostly because of Mimir still being able to talk about lore n that. I just had podcasts on whilst clearing up in Days Gone.

Merry Christmas
    Damn, I don't think my heart could take staying engaged with them for that long. The closest you came to dying was with your own grenade!

Merry Christmas!

Warp Speed Chic

God of War platinum achieved.

https://youtu.be/b_kGA_FKkUI

Just playing through Sleeping Dogs again. Gameplay & controls are so SO tight on this, it feels very 16-bit old school. Some real care & effort has gone into it.

Love the melee combat focus too.

Massive Member

I'm looking forward to proper internet so I can get my Xbox running. At the minute I have no TV or internet coverage outside of phone data

Finished first wave of scripting on my Arma2/dayz server, going to add an AI island once i get my head around the script, everything else is working.

Now the server has;

Single Coin Currency
    Plot For Life
    Plot Management
    Group Management
    Lift & Tow
    Service points
    Custom start gear
    No weight limit
    Slow zombies
    1 Step build
    Para Spawn
    Custom Overpoch Loot
    Wai missions
    Custom server missions

Thoroughly enjoyed doing that.

13th Duke of Wybourne

So, I've had a blonde moment and subscribers to PS Now instead if renewing my PS Plus (I've done now) so have got 2 months of ps now to use, what's good to do, is streaming good on pc? What ganes are wirth a look?

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Obviously, if you didn't play them first time round, both God of War and Zero Dawn are on Now.

Best served cold

I've lost my life to Breath of the Wild. I tried to play it a few years ago on the Wii U, but found it really boring. That weapons breaking after being wafted near an enemy twice was tedious as was the game giving you very few hints of where to go.
    It irked me because I love all the other Zelda games but this one just wasn't for me

Fast forward to last month and the mrs got me a Switch for my birthday so I decided to take another crack at it and fell completely into it. 90+ hours in and I've only just discovered you can snowboard on your shield.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

Just a couple of bits of script chasing which is every admins headache but the server is now finished and running, got a couple of regular players (made one an admin)

Forgot how time consuming the game is, which at the moment is very welcome, spent what I thought was 30 minutes building a base, was 3 hours!

Loading screen next although been told the temp one I made is ok, not so sure myself.

Just bought The Outer Worlds. Never played a Fallout style game before so will be interesting to see how I get on with it.

Funnily enough I have just downloaded it. I treated myself to the Series S when I saw it pop in stock on Amazon, as with the amount of time I get to play games I don't think I could justify the £450 for the Series X or the PS5. Really surprised by what a smart little console it is (I did get one for my son at Christmas, but never really paid attention to it). Also pretty impressed with the ultimate game pass thing, three months at £1 then £10.99 after is pretty decent with the games available. I think I have downloaded 8 so far, which will give me plenty to go at.

Currently playing Jedi Fallen Order. Had it for the PS4 but had to stop as whenever I put it on, it sounded like my PlayStation was going to blow up. Also been Gears of War 5 with my best mate who lives in London, its been fun being able to chat to him more.

Warp Speed Chic

I'm playing Fallen Order at the moment as well. Feels like a good idea done badly. Fucking EA.

Getting annoyed now, one piece of script works but doesn't, banking trader hud is there but text is invisible, banking works and for the life of me I can't find what is wrong with it.

Trawled my RTP, looked online, asked people, it is a fucking puzzle.

Even went through the steps of reinstalling the ZSC script and it is all correct, just something stopping it.....

Fallen Order is a good game let down by the way the levels are hard to navigate