Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Long Serving Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,333

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,288

    Default Re: Got a spare half hour?

    Jonno, do you just play games all day?


  4. #3
    Long Serving Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,333

    Default Re: Got a spare half hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stratty
    Jonno, do you just play games all day?
    Do if I'm off work mate yeh.

    No not really, was just bored and found it.


  5. #4
    Victor Meldrew
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Bridgford
    Posts
    14,805

    Default Re: Got a spare half hour?

    That was completely crap. I could not get the girl to like me at all.


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Sarf
    Posts
    28,089

    Default Re: Got a spare half hour?

    I was booted out of college and didn't get laid.


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: Got a spare half hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tutts
    I was booted out of college and didn't get laid.
    we were talking about the game tutts


  8. #7
    Resident foodie!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Seaford, East Sussex
    Posts
    14,095

    Default Re: Got a spare half hour?

    I just tried this.

    Got into the first term of third year without getting laid once and then through trying too hard to impress, I spent too much money and was thrown out of college for not paying my rent!


  9. #8
    Resident foodie!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Seaford, East Sussex
    Posts
    14,095

    Default Re: Got a spare half hour?

    Had another go this morning.

    Managed to bed 8 out of 8 girls and finished uni with a 2:2!

    The trick is, when on a date, to have three sips of your drink at a time and then just click small talk as many times as you can until her glass is empty.

    Then, buy a round, three more sips and click on small talk as fast as possible again.

    Pay one compliment, and tell one joke (as long as you own the joke book) and keep on repeating the drinks and small talk thing.

    Once you get to 100 attraction, click make a move and she's all yours!


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    26,881

    Default Re: Got a spare half hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan

    The trick is, when on a date, to have three sips of your drink at a time and then just click small talk as many times as you can until her glass is empty.

    Then, buy a round, three more sips and click on small talk as fast as possible again.

    Pay one compliment, and tell one joke (as long as you own the joke book) and keep on repeating the drinks and small talk thing.

    Once you get to 100 attraction, click make a move and she's all yours!
    I'll keep that in mind for tomorrow night. Cheers for the advice!

    .k I m
    I m u mm

  11. #10
    Victor Meldrew
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Bridgford
    Posts
    14,805

    Default Re: Got a spare half hour?

    I followed your advice but still failed to get laid. She hated me. She said I was a complete twat. Now that hurts.


  12. #11
    13th Duke of Wybourne
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hughton's Underpants
    Posts
    46,896

    Default Re: Got a spare half hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    I followed your advice but still failed to get laid. She hated me. She said I was a complete t**t. Now that hurts.
    you are playing the game aren't you? not just going into your local?

    "Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •