Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: How would you solve the problem of the Scottish League system............

Viv Anderson

Default Re: How would you solve the problem of the Scottish League system............

Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    Unfortunately for Lennon, he cannot hold and give, nor do it at the right time; he isn’t slow or fast, and he can’t get to the line. He can’t be hit or hurt, he can’t defend or attack, There’s only one way to bet him, that’s to get round the back.
    Here is Neil Lennon's audition for World In Motion:

How very different the song could have been.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Viv Anderson

Default Re: How would you solve the problem of the Scottish League system............

Quote Originally Posted by jervine View Post
    Scored a great goal against Brazil though, right?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    He did that with his feet on a football pitch.

It's when he opens his trap that I give up and dive for cover.

Last edited by valspoodle; 22-01-21 at 11:53.

Upper Decker

Finally, Lennon resigns. After one of the worst Celtic seasons ever.

Stand Firm And Strike Hard

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Finally, Lennon resigns. After one of the worst Celtic seasons ever.
    as soon as the Scottish scousers get some competition he has it away on his toes

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Well he walked out on Forest with a "back problem" that was miraculously cured by leaving...

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Rangers champions.

Was a smart career move for Gerrard taking that job. Rangers have been slowly making their way back to their position as one half of Scotland's title race since they were demoted. Don't think it has been possible in nearly a decade to take that job and not leave it with Rangers in a better position than they were when appointed. It was almost a can't fail position. It was inevitable they'd win the title again sometime soon. And then there was the added bonus of Celtic's manager being Neil Lennon who was appointed and had been winning trophies by default.

Lampard went to Derby, left without so much as a promotion on his CV and has already been spat out by Chelsea.

Upper Decker

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Rangers champions.

Was a smart career move for Gerrard taking that job. Rangers have been slowly making their way back to their position as one half of Scotland's title race since they were demoted. Don't think it has been possible in nearly a decade to take that job and not leave it with Rangers in a better position than they were when appointed. It was almost a can't fail position. It was inevitable they'd win the title again sometime soon. And then there was the added bonus of Celtic's manager being Neil Lennon who was appointed and had been winning trophies by default.

Lampard went to Derby, left without so much as a promotion on his CV and has already been spat out by Chelsea.
    Agreed, and also Gerrard has delivered over and above. Very solid start to his managerial career. He'll be much sought after in the summer. Might even get a shot at the Liverpool job much sooner than he might have hoped.

Viv Anderson

I wouldn't be blowing smoke up Gerrard's spotty arse on the back of winning a title in a 2 horse race with the other horse hamstrung by the massive twat that is Neil Lennon

Really hope Gerrard gets the Liverpool job on the back of this joke title

Viv Anderson

Apparently lockdown rules don't count if your a Rangers fan celebrating your joke title win

Viv Anderson

It is the first time the club has won the league though. Or it might be the 55th time, there seems to be some disagreement in Scotland about this.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    It is the first time the club has won the league though. Or it might be the 55th time, there seems to be some disagreement in Scotland about this.
    Stating the 55th winds the Celtic fans up something rotten, so I'm good to go along with that.

I also hope that Gerrard is now fast tracked for the Liverpool job. Lampard also did well with Championship standard players. Man managing the mega rich in the Prem is a different game altogether.

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Trents View Post
    Stating the 55th winds the Celtic fans up something rotten, so I'm good to go along with that.

I also hope that Gerrard is now fast tracked for the Liverpool job. Lampard also did well with Championship standard players. Man managing the mega rich in the Prem is a different game altogether.
    Yes it does appear to be the Celtic fans who are wound up by any mention of 55. You'd think they would be too occupied with their fanatical devotion to the Pope on a Sunday to worry about football.
    Ultimately, the aim has to be for Gerrard to repeat the failings of Souness at Liverpool and set them back another 30 years. We've got plenty of dross at our club which we'd be happy to shift his way.