Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3863 of 3870 FirstFirst ... 2863336337633813385338613862386338643865 ... LastLast
Results 96,551 to 96,575 of 96736
  1. #96551

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    I have just noticed there
    Is a man opposite me in a bar with fake crocodile skin, buckle shoes with a silver heel
    , chinos and a Hawaiian shirt

    How could he dress himself so badly and be allowed out in public on his own. Even a time traveller from the 80s would tell him he looks a bit dated.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #96552
    Nigel Clough
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,139

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughton,we have a problem View Post
    I have just noticed there
    Is a man opposite me in a bar with fake crocodile skin, buckle shoes with a silver heel
    , chinos and a Hawaiian shirt

    How could he dress himself so badly and be allowed out in public on his own. Even a time traveller from the 80s would tell him he looks a bit dated.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You should ask him why he’s dressed like that. My mate asked a bloke about his ridiculous t-shirt a couple of weeks ago and he turned out to be quite entertaining.

    This bloke could be a loon. Takes all sorts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  4. #96553
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    25,274

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughton,we have a problem View Post
    I have just noticed there
    Is a man opposite me in a bar with fake crocodile skin, buckle shoes with a silver heel
    , chinos and a Hawaiian shirt

    How could he dress himself so badly and be allowed out in public on his own. Even a time traveller from the 80s would tell him he looks a bit dated.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was my best clobber mate!


  5. #96554
    Grenville Morris
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21,121

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  6. #96555
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Terra Incognita
    Posts
    4,990

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughton,we have a problem View Post
    I have just noticed there
    Is a man opposite me in a bar with fake crocodile skin, buckle shoes with a silver heel
    , chinos and a Hawaiian shirt

    How could he dress himself so badly and be allowed out in public on his own. Even a time traveller from the 80s would tell him he looks a bit dated.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like the geezer's on point. The 'sun surf' shirt and chino hit hard this summer. I even pulled out my replica Pitt a la 'Once upon a time in Hollywood' shirt last week. Not an easy combo to pull off though.


  7. #96556
    Bob McKinlay
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    99,215

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogtits View Post




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    San Francisco Giants mate?

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    „Don't forget you're alive. 'Cause sometimes when you walk around the city and you're in a bad mood, you can think, hey, wait a minute, we're alive! We don't know what the next second will bring and what a fantastic thing this is. This can get easily forgotten in the routine of life, and that's something I'm trying to bring to my attention at all times. Don't forget you're alive. We're not dead, you know. This is the greatest thing.”

    — Joe Strummer

  8. #96557
    Grenville Morris
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21,121

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    San Francisco Giants mate?
    Yup, beat the Atlanta braves.

    Side note: I love San Francisco and the Bay Area.


  9. #96558
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    12,927

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogtits View Post
    Yup, beat the Atlanta braves.

    Side note: I love San Francisco and the Bay Area.
    Where's that ban hammer?


  10. #96559

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Sounds like the geezer's on point. The 'sun surf' shirt and chino hit hard this summer. I even pulled out my replica Pitt a la 'Once upon a time in Hollywood' shirt last week. Not an easy combo to pull off though.
    No , way off. He was a bell end. The fucking shoes made me feel sick.

    He looked like Stevie Wonder has dressed him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  11. #96560
    axe to grind
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ประเทศไทย
    Posts
    3,675

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Watching iron buffalo (rice paddy cultivator) racing on Thai TV. Last week it was fishing boat racing. Quality sports TV!






  12. #96561
    Grenville Morris
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21,121

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Where's that ban hammer?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  13. #96562
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    23,815

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogtits View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good morning Thomas.

    I'm a St Louis Cardinals fan. I saw two games at the Busch Stadium back in 2013.


  14. #96563
    Grenville Morris
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21,121

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Good morning Thomas.

    I'm a St Louis Cardinals fan. I saw two games at the Busch Stadium back in 2013.
    Nice, the cardinals had our number this year even tho we’re the best team in the league. Sucks that the cards are in the same division that the brewers are in because they’re likely to be the second or 3rd best team!

    But, that’s cool to hear! That stadium(and the city) is beautiful. I hope to visit one day.

    I know people in England do a thing where they visit every stadium within the football league, I want to do that with Baseball. So many historic stadiums out there.


  15. #96564
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    12,927

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogtits View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    U + me r gonna fall out


  16. #96565
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    23,815

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogtits View Post
    Nice, the cardinals had our number this year even tho we’re the best team in the league. Sucks that the cards are in the same division that the brewers are in because they’re likely to be the second or 3rd best team!

    But, that’s cool to hear! That stadium(and the city) is beautiful. I hope to visit one day.

    I know people in England do a thing where they visit every stadium within the football league, I want to do that with Baseball. So many historic stadiums out there.
    Nice one Thomas. St Louis is a lovely city and the people are wonderful too. Myself and the Geordie ended up in a back street bar. We didn't have to pay for a single drink all night, mainly because we were the first people from the UK to drink in there.

    Hope you get to visit as many stadiums as possible.


  17. #96566
    Grenville Morris
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    28,695

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Baby due any time now, so I've been trawling lists of baby names and searching for some kind of inspiration. Unfortunately the Mrs isn't keen on Brynley.


  18. #96567
    Bob McKinlay
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    99,215

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post
    Baby due any time now, so I've been trawling lists of baby names and searching for some kind of inspiration. Unfortunately the Mrs isn't keen on Brynley.
    Brian.


  19. #96568
    Grenville Morris
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    28,695

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    Brian.
    She won't have Brian, Arthur, Grenville Morris, Frank, Stuart - all "old man" names - well no shit, fingers crossed the kid will be an old man one day.

    Anything that sounds like you're shouting at a dog though, that's just fine.


  20. #96569
    Wally Ardron
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Cotgrave
    Posts
    1,531

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post
    Baby due any time now, so I've been trawling lists of baby names and searching for some kind of inspiration. Unfortunately the Mrs isn't keen on Brynley.
    Sue


  21. #96570
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    23,815

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
    Sue
    "My name is Sue... how do you do!"


  22. #96571
    Wally Ardron
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Cotgrave
    Posts
    1,531

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    "My name is Sue... how do you do!"
    This was my thinking!


  23. #96572
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    23,815

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
    This was my thinking!
    Great minds and all that..


  24. #96573
    Grenville Morris
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    28,695

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    I might as well say this now… Sue Cook has pulled out


  25. #96574
    Wally Ardron
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Cotgrave
    Posts
    1,531

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post
    I might as well say this now… Sue Cook has pulled out
    Do you want me to take her out?


  26. #96575
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    23,815

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    There was a lad at our school called Tracey. Hard as f**K he was. Nobody messed with him!


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •