Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3770 of 3770 FirstFirst ... 27703270367037203760376837693770
Results 94,226 to 94,237 of 94237
  1. #94226
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    18,270

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    The wait for Nottingham to be in the top tier may not be as long as we all think.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #94227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,233

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    Make sure you complete the online form on the gov.uk Website, before you Board, or you’ll be stood like a twat at the airport filling it in before you can go through passport-control.
    Yeah we had to do it when we returned from Zante in the summer

    No fucker at EMA checked it mind


  4. #94228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,233

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    The wait for Nottingham to be in the top tier may not be as long as we all think.
    How do they define the boundaries, is it the City plus a certain radius or is it the whole County


  5. #94229
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    18,270

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    How do they define the boundaries, is it the City plus a certain radius or is it the whole County
    Probably the same as they have for tier 2, the whole lot.


  6. #94230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    out west
    Posts
    16,292

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    How do they define the boundaries, is it the City plus a certain radius or is it the whole County
    Counicl boundaries for Nottingham City, Rushcliffe, Gedling and Broxtowe



    Without strategy, execution is aimless. Without execution, strategy is useless.

  7. #94231

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    Yeah we had to do it when we returned from Zante in the summer

    No fucker at EMA checked it mind
    They did when we landed at midnight, they’re on it now pal.


  8. #94232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Twitter: @Mark_Searby
    Posts
    13,673

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    Counicl boundaries for Nottingham City, Rushcliffe, Gedling and Broxtowe

    So not Ollerton or Newark then?


  9. #94233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    13,960

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    I've just pickled two dozen eggs in jars, ready for Christmas.


  10. #94234
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    18,270

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    I've just pickled two dozen eggs in jars, ready for Christmas.
    Cor I might do the same tomorrow and stick a chilli in there. Love pickled eggs


  11. #94235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    13,960

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Cor I might do the same tomorrow and stick a chilli in there. Love pickled eggs
    Go for it matey, you'll thank me when you're noshing on 'em.

    Last edited by rockabilly; 23-10-20 at 16:57.

  12. #94236
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    18,270

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Go for for matey, you'll thank me when you're noshing on 'em.
    I will too. I don't think they'll still be around for Christmas. I'm going to use dark vinegar too so they properly make your tabs laugh.


  13. #94237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    13,960

    Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    I will too. I don't think they'll still be around for Christmas. I'm going to use dark vinegar too so they properly make your tabs laugh.
    Aye, dark vinegar is the proper way.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •