Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Nigel Doughty

Default Nigel Doughty

Does anybody know how much Nigel Doughty is worth or have a good estimate.

Also is Company Hanson & Co does anyone know how much turn-over he makes in a year from this company

Stupid question i know but some Mansfield Fans at my school think that there new owner John Ranford is richer than Nigel Doughty (Just want some evidence to prove the gimps wrong)

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Matchday Squad

Default Re: Nigel Doughty

Doughty himself doesn't have a "massive" fourtune, but DoughtyHanson is worth around £8bn. Anyway, that's lolworthy. Mansfield fans... Inbred fucks.

Viv Anderson

From Vital so this must be true;

Times Rich List is out today and Nigel Doughty is joint 519th on £128 million

The write up says

"Finance. Doughty, 52, gave the labour party £1m in 2009 and has invested millions in Championship football club Nottingham Forest. He runs Doughty Hanson, the West End private equity business, where his stake is worth at least £125 milion. (£119m, 471=)

I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

Viv Anderson

John Radford doesn't even register on the Times Rich list.

Please also tell your friends that your dad is bigger than their dad and can smack them about any day!

Ian Storey-Moore

Times rich list is only an estimate but their latest 'estimate' agrees with what vital were saying.

winnits

That's probably 'coz they got it from there I imagine, nobody really knows how much he's worth, it's all guesswork.

Matchday Squad

Lol, does it really matter?! When you tell them that doughty is richer also tell them that we are championship and they are conference so nah!

exactly hahaha.

They also want to know that the transfer budget that we have now, is that coming from Nigel Doughty's actual money or money from ticket income etc.

Someone please reply so i can shut these stupid Mansfield fans up

TheDude

there used to be a kid at my primary school who supported notts county and even played for there under whatever side. Anyway he was the hard kid who no-one would tag when playing scarecrow so we had to sit back and let him spout of rubbish about county being better then Forest. This now as added more fuel to the fire that mansfield fans are also twats just as much as county fans.

Grenville Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran NFFC View Post
    They also want to know that the transfer budget that we have now, is that coming from Nigel Doughty's actual money or money from ticket income etc.

Someone please reply so i can shut these stupid Mansfield fans up
    Considering we've signed no one and we'd supposedly be losing £8m a season without Doughty's input, I'd say it's over 9000.

.k I m
    I m u mm