Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204
Results 5,076 to 5,085 of 5085
    The Duchess

Default The LTLF TV Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    It was all right. It was no WandaVision for me. I thought WandaVision was brilliant. It was unique, bit quirky and there wasn't even two people having a fight for the first seven episodes. Not really standard Marvel stuff, like this was a bit. That was my favourite thing.

This, like Captain America was more Bourne Identity/Daniel Craig Bond sort of action. That's not my thing. But I suppose that is what Captain America is like. At least the Winter Soldier movie was. And Captain America was a bit dour. And hung up over a woman he didn't even go on a date with seventy years previously. Some stalker tendencies there. We didn't see what happened when he went back in time to live with Hayley Attwell, but bet it was weird. That and the ouvert nationalism - worst Avenger. Anthony Mackie has a bit more charisma, but the Captain America Friends series was going to be bit straight compared witches and retro sitcom pastiche. Bring on Dr Strange.

Loki next, isn't it? Could be good. Loki's a fun character, and Hiddleston's always good.
    Funny, but WanderVision really didn’t work for me. Not at all.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, however, have been brilliant. Loved the last two episodes.

On a totally different theme, Des is worth watching. The fact that it’s based upon a true story really gives it a fascinating and macabre edge.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

First Team

Default Re: The LTLF TV Thread

Been watching Fleabag. Very funny.
    She’s probably not to everyone’s taste, but for me, Phoebe Waller-Bridge is worthy of the RUADP thread.
    The way she looks at the camera gives me the RFH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your palms are holding her neck and thumbs are at her ears regulating the speed of her head as she swallows and then sucks up your machinery. She is topping up your engine oil for the cross-country coming up. Your RPM is hitting a new high. To wait any longer would be to lose prime time... She picks up a Bugatti's momentum. You want her more at a Volkswagen's steady trot. Squeeze the maximum mileage out of your gallon of gas. But she's eating up the road with all cylinders blazing.

Aniruddha Bahal (Bunker 13

Senior doom Monger

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Pope View Post
    Been watching Fleabag. Very funny.
    She’s probably not to everyone’s taste, but for me, Phoebe Waller-Bridge is worthy of the RUADP thread.
    The way she looks at the camera gives me the RFH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Episode 1 sold her to me... any young lady with a penchant for backdoor action is a keeper!

Inequity & hypocrisy

Marvel teasers...

Inequity & hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1965 View Post
    Marvel teasers...

Doh... should have gone in the movies thread... mods feel free to move it.

Inequity & hypocrisy

We finished watching ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ on Netflix last night, I’m still not really sure if it was any good or not, at times I thought ‘OK here we go’ only for it to not quite get there. I’m not familiar with the source material so I don’t know how faithful it is. A little disappointing, it could have been better.

Viv Anderson

The always brilliant Inside No.9 returns to BBC2 tonight for series 6.

Viv Anderson

I've been watching Meet the Richardson,s might not be everyone's cup of tea but I find it really funny.

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...lic-drug-trial

Anyone ever had an intersting time on psychedelics? Blew my mind on acid in Portugal, and I mean blew in the positive sense, it was an amazing experience.

Loki on Disney Plus. Have relatively high hopes for this one.