Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Victor Meldrew

Default Anatoli's Close Season Prediction League.

The Winner of this will get to meet Louise Kiddier in person and wear her underwear, albeit briefly and on their heads.

Firstly, the rules: Anatoli wins, even if wrong in every way and even if he ignores this thread until August. Actually, I think I might like doing a weekly table. That's about it.

Now the predictions.

1. How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship?
    2. How many will be Robert Earnshaw?
    3. Will Commons stay?
    4. Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday?
    5. Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer?
    6. RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game.
    7. Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsofuckoffI'mnotwatching.
    8. Runners up in said tournament.
    9. Champions of Europe.
    10. How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st?
    11. How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1).
    12. Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer?
    13. Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length.
    14. As always there is no 14.
    15. The Decider. It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st.
    16. All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Victor Meldrew

Default Re: Anatoli's Close Season Prediction League.

1. How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? 4.
    2. How many will be Robert Earnshaw? 1.
    3. Will Commons stay? Yes.
    4. Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday? NickDoyle.
    5. Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer? No chance.
    6. RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game. 323,959
    7. Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsofuckoffI'mnotwatching. Germany
    8. Runners up in said tournament. Holland
    9. Champions of Europe. Manure
    10. How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st? 3
    11. How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1). Wotto1
    12. Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer? I suspect fourteen.
    13. Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length. As if I'd measure a donkey's penis and I win this anyway.
    14. As always there is no 14. Why I am disappointed. Is it Geoff Hurst in 1966?
    15. The Decider. It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st. So presumably, I do not need to bother now.
    16. All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow. They were crap anyway.

Victor Meldrew

1. trickytrees12
    2. Johno1987
    3. forest_4_ever
    4. Nick.Doyle.Nffc
    5. -=Agogo #23=-
    6. Kier
    7. redforevermj
    8. Forest1990
    9. richjcrouch
    11. The REAL Em Jay
    12. cal- loyal fan
    13. Joebiline
    14. NFFCMike86
    15. Ray Von

How the fuck did that happen?

Rice IV

1. How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship?

2. How many will be Robert Earnshaw?
    At least 2

3. Will Commons stay?
    Of course

4. Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday?
    Congo Reds mrs, she has some mammoth boobies so will have no trouble finding suitors whilst he is at work

5. Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer?
    waxed?

6. RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game.

7. Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsofuckoffI'mnotwatching.
    David Pleat, and day of the week.

8. Runners up in said tournament.
    Bristol City

9. Champions of Europe.
    Leeds united

10. How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st?
    None of those who want a cheap season ticket

11. How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1).

12. Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer?
    ForestInTheCloset - he didn't make many posts, but I think he's gay

13. Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length.
    Doris, Fred, Jason. A little known fact is that Donkey penises don't differ in size, they are all exactly 14.3"

15. The Decider. It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st.
    Dennis Wise?

16. All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow.
    Can you write me a not to say that please

Talk to me, Goose.

Victor Meldrew

Dear Sir or Madam,

Richard J Crouch, or whatever his real name is, has taken part in a particularly strenuous online survey this evening. As a result of which he has sustained a nasty wound to his groin area. I am therefore suggesting that he stays off work from now until September 30010 on full pay. He is also entitled to wear womens clothes whenever he feels like it, and you have no right to call him a gay, tranny, or a ladyboy.

Yours sincerely

Dr Anatoli - a really serious Bulgarian Dr that everyone respects, especially as now Bulgaria is EEC and I am entitled to benefits. Actually, I feel incapacity coming on as we speak.

1. Anatoli
    2. Rich
    3. forest_4_ever
    4. Nick.Doyle.Nffc
    5. -=Agogo #23=-
    6. Kier
    7. redforevermj
    8. Forest1990
    9. richjcrouch
    11. The REAL Em Jay
    12. cal- loyal fan
    13. Joebiline
    14. NFFCMike86
    15. Ray Von

Rice IV

Thanks!

1. How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? 5
    2. How many will be Robert Earnshaw? None
    3. Will Commons stay? Yes
    4. Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday? SDE or so he'll say
    5. Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer? Possibly - there will need to be an inquiry
    6. RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game. 32,579
    7. Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsofuckoffI'mnotwatching. Portugal
    8. Runners up in said tournament. Germany
    9. Champions of Europe. Man utd
    10. How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st? All of them
    11. How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1). 3
    12. Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer? 1
    13. Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length. Humphrey (18"); Gladstone (17"); Horatio (21")
    14. As always there is no 14. 13.9
    15. The Decider. It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st. Jose, Rafa and Dusty Bin
    16. All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow. Thank you

1. How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? 1
    2. How many will be Robert Earnshaw? 0.75
    3. Will Commons stay? Maybe
    4. Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday? Sedgred
    5. Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer? Not
    6. RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game. 0 - account deleted due to transfer to Spurs
    7. Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsofuckoffI'mnotwatching. Australia
    8. Runners up in said tournament. The moon
    9. Champions of Europe. Leeds (pending decision from arbitration)
    10. How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st? 97
    11. How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1). 0
    12. Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer? n/a - there's no such thing as sexuality. We're all a little bit gay, aren't we?
    13. Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length. Trick question - all Blackpool donkeys are female
    14. As always there is no 14. Kevin Kilbane
    15. The Decider. It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st. Kevin Keegan
    16. All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow. Fan-cockin-tastic

Daniel

1.* How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship?

2.* How many will be Robert Earnshaw?

3.* Will Commons stay?
    No

4.* Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday?
    Tutts - He is the forum stud!!

5.* Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer?
    He's introduced himself on Talk Forest in a blaze of glory so he may get 1

6.* RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game.
    I'm guessing 50k unless winnits feels evil and pegs him back a few thousand. lol

7.* Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsofuckoffI'mnotwatching.
    errr?.

8.* Runners up in said tournament.
    Bristols Trust Rich crouch to go on about tits

9. Champions of Europe.
    Italy

10.* How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st?
    5 billion

11.* How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1).
    Rich crouch after his shrinking cock is revealed.

12.* Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer?
    Anatoli as he's bored of talking women!!!

13.* Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length.
    Alan Rogers, David Platt and Grant Holt Penis lengths approx 15"

14.* As always there is no 14.

15.* The Decider.* It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st.
    Paul Jewell

16.* All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow.
    Do you want to explain that to my boss?

Monk De Wally De Honk

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    The Winner of this will get to meet Louise Kiddier in person and wear her underwear, albeit briefly and on their heads.

Firstly, the rules: Anatoli wins, even if wrong in every way and even if he ignores this thread until August. Actually, I think I might like doing a weekly table. That's about it.

Now the predictions.

1. How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? 23
    2. How many will be Robert Earnshaw?2
    3. Will Commons stay?still? no Fat yes
    4. Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday?rcihjcrouches cock, so big, he doesn't even have to be there
    5. Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer?maybe
    6. RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game.postcounts will be abolished by then, when winnits is overtaken
    7. Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsofuckoffI'mnotwatching.Spain
    8. Runners up in said tournament.Germany
    9. Champions of Europe.Man utd
    10. How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st?twelvty
    11. How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1).one, me
    12. Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer?me
    13. Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length. trick question, all the donkeys have had penectomies
    14. As always there is no 14.as always , people will insert something witty, I will go against the grain and say nothing
    15. The Decider. It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st. avram, jode, an old granny
    16. All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow.Can you sign my chit then please

1.* How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? 5

2.* How many will be Robert Earnshaw? 1 or 2

3.* Will Commons stay? Stay what? Still? Proberbly not.

4.* Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday? Won't be me as I have 2 4 day holidays lined up. Not two weeks. Therefore I suggest it will be Lee and Dani will be mortified.

5.* Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer? Yes but only some he found on stolen undergarments.

6.* RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game. 10 Squillion

7.* Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsofuckoffI'mnotwatching. Germans

8.* Runners up in said tournament. Someone odd. Sweden or something.

9. Champions of Europe. Dynamo Sporting Club de Bruge

10.* How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st? Everyone will have had a birthday before August 1st - trick question.

11.* How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1).
    1 - I'm doing it now.

12.* Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer? 2. I am a lesbian. there will be one other.

13.* Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length.
    Shreeves (7.5 inches), Pleat (9.2 Inches) and Platt (A girl.)

14.* As always there is no 14. I disagree

15.* The Decider.* It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st. None will have managers

16.* All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow.

Ding Dang do.

1. How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? 6

2. How many will be Robert Earnshaw? 7

3. Will Commons stay? Yes.

4. Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday? SDE, He keeps banging about it.

5. Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer? A Bristle Brush

6. RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game? 32323

7. Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsof**koffI'mnot**tching. Gok Wan

8. Runners up in said tournament. Someone odd. Wan Gok

9. Champions of Europe. Stale Give it a rest.

10. How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st? 568

11. How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1). 75

12. Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer? 15

Gray (47') Ronaldo (1') Yak (787382)

14. As always there is no 14. Terry Henry

15. The Decider. It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st. Jabba the Hut.

Day off College tomorrow

oopsy daisy!

1. *How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship?
    2. *How many will be Robert Earnshaw?
    3. *Will Commons stay?
    Yes. Or go.
    4. *Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday?
    Anatoli
    5. *Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer?
    Which year?
    6. *RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game.
    7. *Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsof**koffI'mnot**tching.
    Hull
    8. *Runners up in said tournament.
    Australia
    9. Champions of Europe.
    Belgium
    10. *How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st?
    All of them
    11. *How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1).
    1 (Anatoli)
    12. *Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer?
    Richjcrouch
    13. *Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length.
    Gonzo (8"), Hubert (7.5") and Grant Holt (6.75")
    14. *As always there is no 14.
    Oh, bugger
    15. *The Decider. *It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st.
    Harry Bassett
    16. *All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow.
    Thank you. I'm sure my boss will understand.

1. How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? Five

2. How many will be Robert Earnshaw? 2

4. Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday? Wotto1

5. Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer? Not

6. RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game. 49,000

7. Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsofuckoffI'mnotwatching. France

9. Champions of Europe. Manure

10. How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st? 6

11. How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1). 4

12. Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer? Kilburn

13. Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length. George - 14" Davis - 12" Garry 15"

15. The Decider. It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st. Grant, Reina, Jewell

16. All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow. Yes

1.* How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? 2
    2.* How many will be Robert Earnshaw? None
    3.* Will Commons stay? No
    4.* Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday? Me
    5.* Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer? Not
    6.* RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game. (Half the length of his penis in mm) x 1000
    7.* Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsofuckoffI'mnotwatching. It's not going to be Poland also, so who cares?
    8.* Runners up in said tournament. As above
    9. Champions of Europe. Yankee Utd
    10.* How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st? Many of them
    11.* How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1). 32
    12.* Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer? Spring Heeled Jack
    13.* Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length. John, 2,5", Dick 4,67", Rich 16"
    15.* The Decider.* It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st. Grant, Benitez, Big Bird of the Sesame Street

1.* How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship?

3.* Will Commons stay?

No, but Neil Danns will join.
    4.* Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday?

Sherwood the Bear

Brazilian

Bedlington Terriers

Bolivia
    9. Champions of Europe.

New Markse Sports Club

Anatoli/RichJCrouch. Winnits/Anatoli.

Gary - 13.4", Clive - 16", Eeyore - 2.1"
    14.* As always there is no 14. Why I am disappointed.

What's the Leeds score?
    15.* The Decider.* It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st.

Chelsea - Graeme Souness, Liverpool - Gary Megson, Derby - David Platt.
    16.* All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow. They were crap anyway.

Thanks

Resident foodie!

3.* Will Commons stay?
    Yes
    Me*
    Who's going to check?
    Portugal
    Greece
    9. Champions of Europe.
    Man Yoo
    11.* How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1). Just you, Anatoli.
    Justin Fashanu
    Marmaduke (13 1/2"); Smokey (16"); Steve (1" long, 4" wide)
    Why?
    Gus Hiddink, Rafa Benitez, Mark Speight*
    16.* All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow. Thank you

1. How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? Five

2. How many will be Robert Earnshaw? 1

4. Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday? me

5. Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer? A few

6. RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game. 50,000

7. Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsof**koffI'mnot**tching. Croatia

9. Champions of Europe. Chelsea

10. How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st? 29

11. How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1). 2

12. Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer? Kilburn

13. Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length. George - 14" Davis - 12" Garry 15"

15. The Decider. It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st. Grant, Benietez, Jewell

16. All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow. Yes

1. How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? 5
    2. How many will be Robert Earnshaw? 1
    3. Will Commons stay? yes
    4. Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday? agogo23
    5. Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer? not
    6. RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game. 32,002
    7. Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsofuckoffI'mnotwatching. france
    8. Runners up in said tournament. italy
    9. Champions of Europe. manure
    10. How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st? 423
    11. How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1). agogo23
    12. Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer? agogo23
    13. Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length. grant holt, 2" sandy 12" and rocket 23"
    14. As always there is no 14. 14
    15. The Decider. It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st. grant, beinteiz, jewlell
    16. All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow. i'm off anyway due to study leave

deleted

1.* How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? 23

2.* How many will be Robert Earnshaw? 1.2 (the extra .2 for the forehead)

3.* Will Commons stay?* I don't know.* But if he goes there will be trouble, and if he stays it will be double.

4.* Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday? Congo on his secret break with Holly

5.* Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer?* Something akin to action man's hair.

6.* RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game.* Thinking of numbers that big makes my head hurt.

7.* Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsof**koffI'mnot**tching.* The Austrian Basement Diggers

8.* Runners up in said tournament.* *The Basement Diggers of Austria

9. Champions of Europe ?* No thanks, I'm trying to give them up

10.* How many forum members will have a birthday before August 1st?* Which year ?

11.* How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1).* *Possibly just that kid who claimed to be 8

12.* Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer?* *All of them.* Then they'll all go back 'in' again for the start of the season.* At some time in the future they will all 'shake it all about', too.

13.* Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length.* *Grolt 1, Grolt 2 and Grolt 3.* 24" (That explains all of that falling over, doesn't it ?)

14.* As always there is no 14.* Yes there is - and the answer's Cliff Richard.

15.* The Decider.* It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st.* *Gerry, Terry & Kerry.

16.* All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow.* I'll take next Monday then

1.* How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship? lots

2.* How many will be Robert Earnshaw? we'll sign him twice

3.* Will Commons stay?* He'll stay because he loves this club, but he won't stay off the pies and pastries

4.* Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday? Anatoli

5.* Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer?* Similar to a puff of dust blowing across an arid desert

6.* RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game.* 5 as his girlfriend will have deleted his account again

7.* Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsof**koffI'mnot**tching.* Someone foreign who can kick a ball straight

8.* Runners up in said tournament.* *Tottenham Hotspurs

9. Champions of Europe ?* Al Qaeda

10.* How many forum members will have a birthday before August 1st?* 197.7

11.* How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1).* *Is alcohol banned as a stimulant from this question? If not, then lots of the drinking crowd, plus the usual quota of bedwetters from the Brian Clough stand

12.* Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer?* *Tutts. But only in an attempt to appear more considerate to pull the ladies

13.* Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length.* *Crouch - f**king massive cock. Warnock - small prick. Windass - a fat b*****d

14.* As always there is no 14.* 144 yards from White Hart Lane

15.* The Decider.* It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st.* *David Platt, Barry Grant and Flossie the Sheep

16.* All forum members are entitled a day off work to complete this including myself, so Norwich City College can forget my lectures tomorrow.* World class standard

Victor Meldrew

Now I am excited by this thread as according to at least 3 people I am going to get laid the most times in my two week holiday.
    Will my wife mind?

I need to start a real table now saying who is doing best.

1. Anatoli 236
    2. Rich J Crouch (An alias for sure) 237
    3. Squibbit 187
    4. Alvar Hanso 45
    5. Dan (By text - 'mark my words, Martin O Neill just signed') 45
    6. ParisRed 45
    7. Tutts 45
    8. Marriboom 45
    9. Erik 44
    10. Matt 43
    11. Klinsi (Polish, but has failed to move to England. He maybe slow and therefore gets special treatment) 11
    12. Northern Monkey 193
    13. No one, it would be too unlucky.
    14. Jonathan 33
    15. Cal loyal fan 26
    16. DanR 45
    17. Antonius Gubba 45
    18. Joebiline 46

I think that's everyone and you all get free Bupa treatment from now on for piles or anything connected with wetting yourself. I mean, if you wet yourself everyday for a year, you might rot your legs. Especially if you pee acid.

I may add some difficult questions to this thread at a later date as a kind of torture.

You could go up or down according to how you dangle fruit in front of the Old market Square.

I got a phone call for missing College today, They didn't accept my excuse.

I'm slightly concerned how I'm represented by some people.... :P

i've arrived late, but I'm doing it anyway.

1.* How many players will Calderwood sign before kick off on the opening day of the championship?*
    Three

Four

3.* Will Commons stay?*
    Stay what?* At Forest?* No.* Stay overrated and only bothered when scouts are in town?* Yes.

4.* Which forum member will get laid the most times in their two week annual holiday?*
    Agogo23

5.* Agogo23: Pubes or not by the end of the summer?*
    I'd rather not know.

6.* RichJCrouch postcount by noon on the day of our first game.*

7.* Winner of EuroEnglandblewitsof**koffI'mnot**tching.*
    Germany

8.* Runners up in said tournament.*
    England

9. Champions of Europe.*
    Chelsea

10.* How many forum members will have a birthday before August1st?*
    I could just look that up on the LTLF calendar but I can't be arsed, so I shall say 39.

11.* How many will wet the bed; intentionally by way of protest at their parents' harsh treatment (Other than Wotto1).*

12.* Which forum members will 'come out' as gay or lesbian over the summer?*
    'Gay or lesbian??'* As if Lesbian does not denote homosexuality!* The use of the word lesbian was unneccesary, as homosexual would have sufficed, given that it is not gender exclusive.* This is a shit question.

13.* Name three of the donkeys on Blackpool beach - males only - and estimate their penis length.*
    Conan (8 inches)* Sinbad (7 inches) Robert Redford (5 inches)

14.* As always there is no 14.*

15.* The Decider.* It will be incredibly difficult. Probably naming Chelsea, Liverpool and Direbynil's manager on August 1st.*
    Chelsea - Vladamir Putin, Liverpool - Ally McCoist, Derby - Crappo The Clown.

Cheers.