Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 91 of 146 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3630
    Youth Team

Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Posting in his own thread, is there anything this guy can't do?
    sign for forest?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Last one standing

Quote Originally Posted by forestman View Post
    sign for forest?
    lol

Youth Team

will...

get...

to...

a...

hundred...

pages...

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator View Post
    Whittingham is officially staying at Cardiff this is now a no go for forest as Cardiff have found extra cash the keep him and he has stated he is more than happy to do with the arrival of bellamy

Radio Cardiff
    lol
    oooh its sinking in for someone
    move on .. nothing to see here !
    but
    you've all made me chuckle though for weeks on end
    you got some quality squirrels but feck all else

Rice 34

Sounds legit.

Zycomm Two Way Radio

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by bloo72 View Post
    lol
    but
    still finnished above you last season though bloo

Youth Team

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator View Post
    Whittingham is officially staying at Cardiff this is now a no go for forest as Cardiff have found extra cash the keep him and he has stated he is more than happy to do with the arrival of bellamy

Radio Cardiff
    Are you going to believe some welsh journos over the man himself? He posted not two posts above yours...

yam

Quote Originally Posted by RedTom View Post
    every little helps..

You won't be moaning when we reach 100 pages and Peter becomes our player
    I'm not moaning - it was a play on an old standard comment for people making lots of posts (back in the day when having a high post count was sought after) - "no wonder your post count is so high"

yam

Quote Originally Posted by bloo72 View Post
    lol
    but
    97% of people on here gave up on Whittingham weeks ago. (pratley and any other signings too for that matter).

Matchday Squad

Since no mention on any Cardiff sites of Whittingham staying I smell yet another wind up.

Can't Re Member

100% - he's been offered a contract as the next Milky Bar kid

Oh FFS.

Matchday Squad

if we put £1 each for every view or reply on this thread, we could of signed him now and had money to get 3/4 others in. lol

Matchday Squad

will whittingham sign before this thread hits 100pages? i wonder .

A. Trialist

Quote Originally Posted by ForestNo10 View Post
    will whittingham sign before this thread hits 100pages? i wonder .
    Not a cat in hells chance we need the page count to get over one hundred before we think of signing any f--ker.

First Team

well if we dont get him in sending in the big boys.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1977 View Post
    well if we dont get him in sending in the big boys.

Can he play... Ah screw it

Viv Anderson

Well bugger me, I am the selected visitor and I only have to click on the link to buy Whittingham, Bellamy, Cardiff, Wales and Europe.

Ale ape.

Seeing as Whittingham is likely to turn out for Cardiff at London Road tonight, I'm taking a large bag with me to kidnap him.

well I shall take the moral high road.

if the cheating welsh gits want to keep him and cheat their way to sucess, let them.

if the price of the premiership is our integrity, then that, I say, is too high a price to pay!

Matchday Squad

Well, leeds have agreed a fee with cardiff for ross mccormack so it just goes to show what you can achieve if you make a decent offer and dont always expect clubs to accept a lesser offer.

I think the problem with forest is that they expect other clubs to agree to their valuations of players which are well below par and unrealistic; wake up forest. You **** this up again like you did last time then be ready for the reaction coming from the fans!

If you want the top players then you have to pay the asking price or over, its just common sense.

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Tree View Post
    Well, leeds have agreed a fee with cardiff for ross mccormack so it just goes to show what you can achieve if you make a decent offer and dont always expect clubs to accept a lesser offer.

I think the problem with forest is that they expect other clubs to agree to their valuations of players which are well below par and unrealistic; wake up forest. You **** this up again like you did last time then be ready for the reaction coming from the fans!

If you want the top players then you have to pay the asking price or over, its just common sense.
    Tick Tock.
    A week left now. I think 3 and half month is enough time to sort the squad out.

Matchday Squad

I feel compelled to preface my remarks with the following: We should act and act fast. To begin at the beginning, if my memory serves me correctly, there is not much demand for independent thinkers in Cardiff City F.C's coterie. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that nothing unites people like a common enemy. That's why I would encourage everybody to take some shots of their own at Cardiff City F.C by reprimanding it for creating a mass psychology of fear about an imminent terrorist threat.

Did Cardiff City F.C get dropped on its head when it was young, or did it take massive doses of drugs to believe that it has mystical powers of divination and prophecy? I could give you the answer now, but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that I've never bothered it. Yet it wants to send the wrong message to children. Whatever happened to "live and let live"? It's my hunch that rancorous peddlers of snake-oil remedies are the biggest threat to freedom the world has ever seen. I always catch hell whenever I say something like that so let me assure you that its jibes are eerily similar to those promoted by madmen such as Pol Pot. What's scary, though, is that their extollment of sesquipedalianism has been ratcheted up a few notches from anything Pol Pot ever conjured up.

Here's a specific example of the way in which our sacred values and traditions mean nothing to Cardiff City F.C: It wants to foster suspicion—if not hatred—of "outsiders". Cardiff City F.C does not desire to benefit humanity but rather to sell otherwise perfectly reasonable people the idée fixe that it's inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good. I definitely hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Cardiff City F.C does any real damage. Or is it already too late? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that it is not news that Cardiff City F.C fits the description of a paltry git to a T. What speaks volumes, though, is that it will probably respond to this letter just like it responds to all criticism. It will put me down as "disaffected" or "ignorant". That's its standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about it except the most fawning praise.

I see how important Cardiff City F.C's self-righteous ramblings are to its cohorts and I laugh. I laugh because someone has been giving its brain a very thorough washing, and now Cardiff City F.C is trying to do the same to us. Granted, there are many illustrations of this. But Cardiff City F.C's moral immaturity is a perilous failing and an insult to the celebrated virtues of our ancestors. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of Cardiff City F.C's writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Cardiff City F.C's writings to know that it would be more productive for Cardiff City F.C to take a more diplomatic and conciliatory approach. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to delegitimize Cardiff City F.C.

Cardiff City F.C says that two wrongs make a right. Although Cardiff City F.C undeniably cut that statement out of whole cloth, I'd peg the odds at about six to one that it will exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not cynical bourgeoisie within a short period of time. If I'm wrong, I promise that I'll gladly roll over and play dead. The acid test for Cardiff City F.C's "kinder, gentler" new bunco games should be, "Do they still distract people from making a serious analysis of the situation?" If the answer is yes then we can conclude that what really irks me is that Cardiff City F.C has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let it impale us on the pike of adventurism or it'll bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture. With this letter, I hope I have made my views clear: We must respect each other and learn to live together in peace.

Matchday Squad

Quote Originally Posted by EpicLulz View Post
    I feel compelled to preface my remarks with the following: We should act and act fast. To begin at the beginning, if my memory serves me correctly, there is not much demand for independent thinkers in Cardiff City F.C's coterie. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that nothing unites people like a common enemy. That's why I would encourage everybody to take some shots of their own at Cardiff City F.C by reprimanding it for creating a mass psychology of fear about an imminent terrorist threat.

Did Cardiff City F.C get dropped on its head when it was young, or did it take massive doses of drugs to believe that it has mystical powers of divination and prophecy? I could give you the answer now, but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that I've never bothered it. Yet it wants to send the wrong message to children. Whatever happened to "live and let live"? It's my hunch that rancorous peddlers of snake-oil remedies are the biggest threat to freedom the world has ever seen. I always catch hell whenever I say something like that so let me assure you that its jibes are eerily similar to those promoted by madmen such as Pol Pot. What's scary, though, is that their extollment of sesquipedalianism has been ratcheted up a few notches from anything Pol Pot ever conjured up.

Here's a specific example of the way in which our sacred values and traditions mean nothing to Cardiff City F.C: It wants to foster suspicion—if not hatred—of "outsiders". Cardiff City F.C does not desire to benefit humanity but rather to sell otherwise perfectly reasonable people the idée fixe that it's inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good. I definitely hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Cardiff City F.C does any real damage. Or is it already too late? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that it is not news that Cardiff City F.C fits the description of a paltry git to a T. What speaks volumes, though, is that it will probably respond to this letter just like it responds to all criticism. It will put me down as "disaffected" or "ignorant". That's its standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about it except the most fawning praise.

I see how important Cardiff City F.C's self-righteous ramblings are to its cohorts and I laugh. I laugh because someone has been giving its brain a very thorough washing, and now Cardiff City F.C is trying to do the same to us. Granted, there are many illustrations of this. But Cardiff City F.C's moral immaturity is a perilous failing and an insult to the celebrated virtues of our ancestors. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of Cardiff City F.C's writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Cardiff City F.C's writings to know that it would be more productive for Cardiff City F.C to take a more diplomatic and conciliatory approach. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to delegitimize Cardiff City F.C.

Cardiff City F.C says that two wrongs make a right. Although Cardiff City F.C undeniably cut that statement out of whole cloth, I'd peg the odds at about six to one that it will exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not cynical bourgeoisie within a short period of time. If I'm wrong, I promise that I'll gladly roll over and play dead. The acid test for Cardiff City F.C's "kinder, gentler" new bunco games should be, "Do they still distract people from making a serious analysis of the situation?" If the answer is yes then we can conclude that what really irks me is that Cardiff City F.C has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let it impale us on the pike of adventurism or it'll bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture. With this letter, I hope I have made my views clear: We must respect each other and learn to live together in peace.
    Eh?! lol

A. Trialist

Quote Originally Posted by EpicLulz View Post

Firstly, let me say that it is a rare delight to read such well constructed grammar and imaginative vocabulary on a football message board. Secondly, let me say that I have a soft spot for Forest - and by chance I was in Munich and Madrid to see your merry men see off the opposition and seize the ultimate prize.
    However, the above lacks pith and specificity and mere obfuscates a wee prejudice.
    May you look after our baby Earnie and shower him with profound love,
    Yours,
    TBG