Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 7 of 146 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Matchday Squad

Default Re: Whittingham tomorrow...

click the red smileys tab at the bottom and a list will appear with the short cuts for each. (Under posting permissions)

they are pretty cool

Here`s big Norm

Last edited by uNco; 27-07-10 at 21:18.
    Originally Posted by Ashrams
    well as iv said before its good when these characters pop up......gives all you intellectual behemoth's free rein to enjoy yourselves .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Matchday Squad

want Pratley.

Wally Ardron

We will never ever sign a new player.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by reddog8000 View Post
    I've also been told that he has signed! The person who told me was also surprised that this info hadn't been made public yet.
    If it's true I could believe that cardiff really, really wouldn't want it made public until as late as possible.

Matchday Squad

IF it's true, maybe they want to parade him before the Lyon match as a big publicity stunt.

Nigel Clough

I've had enough.....Who's with me?

Matchday Squad

i've heard whittingham is on his way too... forest are "keen to get their man" aledgedly.

Nigel Clough

well if we were to sign anybody you would think forest would want to show them off in the new kit at our only home friendly of the pre season, i wish capello was here to tell us more! My problem is i believe most the storys on here, i have to much trust me thinks.....

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Jon NFFC View Post
    i've heard whittingham is on his way too... forest are "keen to get their man" aledgedly.
    I've been hearing it for the last six f**king weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon NFFC View Post
    My source has said there was contact between Whittingham and Forest whilst Cardiff were here for the friendly with County..

Dave Jones apparently made a fuss about having a friendly in Nottingham and tried to get the location of the game changed to keep Whittingham away from the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss-Majewski View Post
    My source has said there was contact between Whittingham and Forest whilst Cardiff were here for the friendly with County..

Dave Jones apparently made a fuss about having a friendly in Nottingham and tried to get the location of the game changed to keep Whittingham away from the area.
    Not trying to be insulting, but this can't be the way deals are made in football... It just sounds way too simple!

Matchday Squad

Hmm! Believed you at first but this post smells a bit wiffy........

Youth Team

It's actually Shorey who has signed....

watch this space.

No wonder my post count..

Quote Originally Posted by bad dog View Post
    It's actually Shorey who has signed....

watch this space.
    Billy davies saying he's a red isn't a viable source as your other thread suggests.

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wally Ardron

Having read this thread earlier I have been frantically trying to contact my friend who has passed information onto me in the past.

He explained to me some time ago that everyone who works at the CG are in fear of losing their jobs if they are caught leaking information regarding anything that goes on at the club so I was tentative in asking him if he knew of any transfers that might be taking place this week.

I was half hoping he would say “You didn’t hear this from me – der da der da der.

He skirted around most things I asked by saying things like "I've not heard or can't say" and even "It's a bit dodgy & delicate" The nearest I got to thinking something might be happening is that he said "The person who he takes turns with driving into work apologised to say he couldn't pick him up in the morning because he has been asked to go in early to get some paperwork sorted for the press tomorrow"

Apparently this guy is responsible for getting bulletins out to the media, so read into that what you will - there might be some meat on this one but then who knows - This is Nottingham Forest.

Nigel Clough

press release, im starting to get exited again, bring on the dissapointment of tomorrow evening when nothing happens again ..

Samuel

It'll be something to do with the kit I imagine.

Unless its all done after the Riveria stuff today.

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-majewski View Post
    i know i'm new here, and i will accept any slack you want to throw at me if i am wrong..

But i have it on good authority that the whittingham deal is nearing completion and he is likely to become a forest player by tomorrow.
    all lies and grow up.

I know I'm new here, and I will accept any slack you want to throw at me if I am wrong..

But I have it on good authority that the Whittingham deal is nearing completion and he is likely to become a Forest player by tomorrow.
    I have it on "good authority" that he won't be signing! Wow, that was easy. I guess at least one of us will be right now!

winnits

I have it on good authority that there are Derby connections with the new poster

See, you can be as vague or mysterous as you like with statements and make them seem as you want them to.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits View Post
    I have it on good authority that there are Derby connections with the new poster

See, you can be as vague or mysterous as you like with statements and make them seem as you want them to.
    You're right, I do have connections with Derby.. I work in Belper

But thats as far as it goes, Im from West Bridgford, its just unfortunate that I work in Derby..

Like I've said tho, you are welcome to not believe me

Last one standing

But thats as far as it goes, Im from West Bridgford, its just unfortunate that I work in Derby..

Which I suspect many do...

winnits

Aye, I was just being mean to illustrate a point - I don't really think you're a Derby fan in disguise

Official Photographer

Welcome back Capello x