Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 55 of 146 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3630
  1. #1351

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    I have nothing to live for now.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #1352

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Sorry #ccfc fans, there is a press conference at 3pm today - Whittingham has his trunk all packed up!

    From @WelshChippers


  4. #1353

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Red-Army View Post
    Wait, it might not be over, a guy who works for the Mansfield CHAD, which is a paper has tweeted this to chippers:
    Care to supply the Chad guy's name?


  5. #1354
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,660

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    I ****ING HATE FOREST









    we'd better beat dirty leeds tomoz


  6. #1355
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    118

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Aother one from chippers:

    Colin Fray just gone down to #nffc for regular scheduled prematch press conference. Not expecting anything dramatic, will tweet if there is.


  7. #1356
    Samuel
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNottingham View Post
    I ****ING HATE FOREST









    we'd better beat dirty leeds tomoz
    Sorry to tell you that we play Sunday. :P


  8. #1357
    clusternakker
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Colin Fray just gone down to #nffc for regular scheduled prematch press conference. Not expecting anything dramatic, will tweet if there is.


  9. #1358
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,660

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Just realised Sky's moved our game















    ARGGGGHHHHHH


  10. #1359
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    118

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Mist Rolling In... View Post
    Care to supply the Chad guy's name?
    Didnt say, just his twitter which was @mansfieldred


  11. #1360
    clusternakker
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga




  12. #1361
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,660

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Samwell View Post
    Sorry to tell you that we play Sunday. :P
    .


  13. #1362
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hilcote, Sheepshire.
    Posts
    15,912

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Red-Army View Post
    Wait, it might not be over, a guy who works for the Mansfield CHAD, which is a paper has tweeted this to chippers:
    Why would someone from the chad be invited?.
    It's a mansfield paper.
    This twiggy geezer is a stags fan and believe me most of them hate Forest.


  14. #1363

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Yeah Mansfield Chad, that excellent source of Nottingham forest information. Im down in Eastwood shall I pop in to the Eastwood and Kimberly advertiser and ask if they've also been invited? Im going to wait till tomorrow morning to see if its been in the ****ing AD MAG with the rest of the crap


  15. #1364
    Wally Ardron
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,869

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Red-Army View Post
    Aother one from chippers:

    Colin Fray just gone down to #nffc for regular scheduled prematch press conference. Not expecting anything dramatic, will tweet if there is.
    I thought the pre match press conferences were on a Thursday!?!


  16. #1365
    A. Trialist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTom View Post
    I thought the pre match press conferences were on a Thursday!?!
    The games a day later? maybe the press confrence is too?


  17. #1366
    Ale ape.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Congo, deported by Priti Patel
    Posts
    35,549

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    I can confirm...

    ...the Peterborough Evening Telegraph have NOT been invited to a press conference at the City Ground.

    That is all.

    Anyone able to confirm if the Essex Evening Gazette, The Plymouth Herald or Le Figaro (Paris) have been invited?


  18. #1367
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    118

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Only relaying twitter information, dont shoot the messenger


  19. #1368
    Special Agent Dale Cooper
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Red-Army View Post
    Only relaying twitter information, dont shoot the messenger
    I hate you


  20. #1369
    Ale ape.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Congo, deported by Priti Patel
    Posts
    35,549

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Lee View Post
    I hate you
    Hate is a strong word Henry.


  21. #1370
    Wally Ardron
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,865

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Is anyone believeing this rubbish?

    1, Twiggy (if it is really him, which I doubt) is mansfield supporting DJ not a sports journo. Why would he know about Forest transfers ahead of Robin Chipperfield, a local sports journo.

    2, We never hold press conferences for anything other than matchdays. The last one I remember that was out of the ordinary was when we announced the new stadium.

    3, The Mansfield Chad, if we have a press conference and this is the quailty of journalist we invite that's just funny.

    Sounds more like Stags fans on a very sad wind up.


  22. #1371
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hilcote, Sheepshire.
    Posts
    15,912

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    Is anyone believeing this rubbish?

    1, Twiggy (if it is really him, which I doubt) is mansfield supporting DJ not a sports journo. Why would he know about Forest transfers ahead of Robin Chipperfield, a local sports journo.

    2, We never hold press conferences for anything other than matchdays. The last one I remember that was out of the ordinary was when we announced the new stadium.

    3, The Mansfield Chad, if we have a press conference and this is the quailty of journalist we invite that's just funny.

    Sounds more like Stags fans on a very sad wind up.
    Agreed.


  23. #1372
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    on top of the red brick building in blackwater
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    If it is a wind up, you have to take your hat off to the guy. The entire forest supporting internet community is currently talking about it. Not just the 606'ers


  24. #1373
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,660

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Anyone else suppose to be working? lol


  25. #1374
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hilcote, Sheepshire.
    Posts
    15,912

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by luker1980 View Post
    If it is a wind up, you have to take your hat off to the guy. The entire forest supporting internet community is currently talking about it. Not just the 606'ers
    Lets be honest he may as well talk about Forest as theres sweet FA happening at his club.


  26. #1375
    Wally Ardron
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,869

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNottingham View Post
    Anyone else suppose to be working? lol
    I am working.. I work for the Hucknall Times, Im on here doing research for the sports section


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •