TheDude

Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

quite like how he's got under the skin of these taffs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Whittingham is a Bluebird View Post
    haha i was just f**king about to see if any of you fell for lol.Latest news is that it's almost a done deal guys i swear to god.I dont know if he's going to play for us tomorrow because we are short on numbers but he will be your player very soon.We are also so selling Ross McCormack to Ipswich as well which is a strange one.Also what a wa**er your chairman is lol he should'nt do buissness like that he should just keep his mouth shut.So looks like you got him after all and this is from a Very Reliable source i can propmise you that you have got your man
    This is dragging on far to long, hope your right.

and its the chief executive not the chairman.

Ian Storey-Moore

I hope we sign him (and Pratley) I can't stand much more. If we can get them in this week then our season can start against Leeds!

I also think (If we sign him) Davenport could be a shrewd piece of business, a top class CB who has had personal problems - but if he can get his head right and fitness is fine then he could be one of the most astute signings in a long time and give us the cover we need!

Looks like Jules is getting minutes at Palace and had a good game today so he will be like a new signing in Jan!

This Finish guy sounds powerful too... just hope we can start doing a little business this week - wouldn't like to go into the Leeds game without new recruits as, to me, that would mean things are not going to plan!

A. Trialist

Quote Originally Posted by TheFamousTeam View Post
    We only hope you're right

100% mate.I know i Fu**ed about in this thread which i should'nt of done but i can promise you that its the truth.Im a bit gutted that he's going but if he dont want to play for us then what can we do ? Im more concernd about mcCormack leaving because he i thought that he would of been whitts replacement so thats a bit of a worry.Well this is my last post on this board so good luck for the season guys

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Collymore! View Post
    I hope we sign him (and Pratley) I can't stand much more. If we can get them in this week then our season can start against Leeds!

I also think (If we sign him) Davenport could be a shrewd piece of business, a top class CB who has had personal problems - but if he can get his head right and fitness is fine then he could be one of the most astute signings in a long time and give us the cover we need!

Looks like Jules is getting minutes at Palace and had a good game today so he will be like a new signing in Jan!

This Finish guy sounds powerful too... just hope we can start doing a little business this week - wouldn't like to go into the Leeds game without new recruits as, to me, that would mean things are not going to plan!
    Good Points but don't read too much into a slow start,We were slow started until 19th September last season and look what happened after we stormed to a top 3 finish.

Matchday Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Whittingham is a Bluebird View Post
    100% mate.I know i Fu**ed about in this thread which i should'nt of done but i can promise you that its the truth.Im a bit gutted that he's going but if he dont want to play for us then what can we do ? Im more concernd about mcCormack leaving because he i thought that he would of been whitts replacement so thats a bit of a worry.Well this is my last post on this board so good luck for the season guys
    Can you do one thing before you go?
    Can you change your login name to Whittingham WAS a Bluebird?

A. Trialist

Quote Originally Posted by Tnewton_1988 View Post
    Talking about Cardiff players Whittingham is a Bluebird you hear about Chopra got smacked by a Forest fan for £50?
    Where did that happen ? I know he got sparked out in a night club in Newcastle lol

Ian Storey-Moore

On your Pre season tour Chopra was giving it the big "I'am" could of signed for you 2 years ago etc etc i'm at a better club pissing some Forest fans off one guy said to another i give you £50 if you smaked him.The Forest fan walked up to him smashed him in the nose,Chopra said i'm going to get 50 Cardiff fans to sort you out.Chopra ran off with blood spurting out of his nose looking for some Cardiff fans,He never appeared again Chopra ran off into the distance.

TheDude

quality story lol

Banned

i hope he doesnt play tomorrow

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by sam.oc235 View Post
    i hope he doesnt play tomorrow
    time will tell

A. Trialist

Quote Originally Posted by RedRobbo View Post
    Taffs are unhappy about Marthur's comments re Whiitingham & Pratley. Just hope he is certain of his facts - I fear recriminations that may not work in our favour.
    so what was M A supposed to have said to piss the taffs off

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by sirmotty View Post
    so what was M A supposed to have said to piss the taffs off
    This is such a wierd move by Forest and MA. It puts faith back in it because the ball is back in the other clubs court now. Maybe he has had enough of everyone stating their players are staying and happy when he knows the truth. It makes me like MA a bit more with bold brash statements like that!!

Well I believe what he says because he doesn't have a history of BS in the media when it comes to transfers. Now Swansea and Cardiff hands are tied unless the players come out and make statements to confirm the opposite of what MA is saying. Although that's if they're not put off by the statement.

It's sure to put the cat in the pigeons though !

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade82 View Post
    This is such a wierd move by Forest and MA. It puts faith back in it because the ball is back in the other clubs court now. Maybe he has had enough of everyone stating their players are staying and happy when he knows the truth. It makes me like MA a bit more with bold brash statements like that!!

Well I believe what he says because he doesn't have a history of BS in the media when it comes to transfers. Now Swansea and Cardiff hands are tied unless the players come out and make statements to confirm the opposite of what MA is saying. Although that's if they're not put off by the statement.

It's sure to put the cat in the pigeons though !
    Cardiff Forum -
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index...7decc3210a8a56

Swans Forum -
    http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewt...069d&start=136

I'd say they were a tad annoyed!

A. Trialist

It seems to me that Mark Arthur has just told Cardiff that Whittingham will come to Forest for nothing next summer so they might as well face the facts and accept a reasonable fee now or a lesser fee in January or nothing in July 2011.

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by skipper27 View Post
    It seems to me that Mark Arthur has just told Cardiff that Whittingham will come to Forest for nothing next summer so they might as well face the facts and accept a reasonable fee now or a lesser fee in January or nothing in July 2011.
    Problem is other clubs will come in for him between now and then if we leave it that long.

Ian Storey-Moore

Congrats to MA tbh, he's taken a considerable damage against his reputation for the benefit of the club. It sounds like (and I believe MA, he wouldn't come out like this otherwise) Whitts wants to come, the only thing stopping him is the arrogance of a cash strapped club.

Nigel Clough

bit rich for swansea fans to be complaining about our cheif exec considering how much of an arse their chairman is

Matchday Squad

Can't remember the last time the club took this approach with transfer incomings. Everything is pretty silent until it is officially announced, usually on the club website. In fact, at several points in the last 3/4 seasons we've come out and criticised OTHER clubs for breaking the silence on un-completed transfers. It's a total u-turn from Forest, or is MArthur just more retarded than we thought?

Ian Storey-Moore

He was probably just ****ered, lol

Special Agent Dale Cooper

mathur gets slated all the time, surely this is just another bollock dropped by the buffoon

A. Trialist

OMG that is so funny, all that aside what are everyone's views on these deals actually going through?

No wonder my post count..

It's times like this I'm proud of Forest. Manipulating the press is what gets you far in football these days. It's like we're fighting tooth, nail and bollock to get these guys in as we're so stone wall confident that they will complete our team and guide them to the promised land.

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matchday Squad

Is there anywhere I can listen to what Marther actually said? From what Ive read he's gone up a lot in my opinion! Maybe he thought he might as well try and improve his own rep with the forest fans as well as vent his frustration with the two little inbred welsh clubs?!

A. Trialist

In my opinion i think at least one of these deals will go through, if your a Chief Exec of a football club you dont come out and say these things unless your pretty sure of said deals happening, although i do think there is a greater chance of Peter whitts than Prattley.
    Both would be fantastic though and a real projection of our intentions in this league.
    The Taffs are really cheesed off especially Cardiff, a few off the posts are saying sell Whitts as there is no way he will have another season like last year...