Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 41 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 3630
    Youth Team

Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

Whittingham is 100% done he will be our player shortly.

Doughty has had a fall out with Jenkins which could damage our chance of getting Pratley

Davenport is settling in very nicely so expect him to sign pretty soon

The Finnish Guy is also settling in but I don’t know much else on him.

There is also a striker on the radar I can’t reveal his name but he did play for Fester, this could very possibly happen.

Johnson has suffered an injury so forget him!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Matchday Squad

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator View Post

Doughty has had a fall out with Jenkins which could damage our chance of getting Pratley

There is also a striker on the radar I can’t reveal his name but he did play for Fester, this could very possibly happen.

Can you also tell me why the church of scientology has a navy fleet ?

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by EpicLulz View Post
    Can you also tell me why the church of scientology has a navy fleet ?
    In 1967, L. Ron Hubbard raised a private navy, appointed himself Commodore, donned a dashing uniform of his own design and set forth on an extraordinary odyssey, leading a fleet of ships across the oceans variously pursued by the CIA, the FBI, the international press and a miscellany of suspicious government and maritime agencies.

Former Scientologist and Sea Org member of 16 years, Jesse Prince was a senior executive in the Religious Technology Center, Scientology's top management and trademark organization. Jesse Prince left the Sea Org in 1992 and he now actively assists former and current Scientologists to recover from their experiences in Scientology.

Banned

David Pleat was on 5 live and he has said there will be signings, probably 2 coming in but definitely 1 big signing...
    whittingham maybe

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by sam.oc235 View Post
    David Pleat was on 5 live and he has said there will be signings, probably 2 coming in but definitely 1 big signing...
    whittingham maybe
    You got it mate!

Daniel

Maybe a brief appearance for CDF tomorrow to say goodbye? lol

A. Trialist

Looks like i got it wrong earlier.I have just been told by a very good source that whittingham and refused a new contract and the club cant afford to lose any more money like they did with Ledley so they are letting whittingham have talk's with you lot over the weekend.Im deverstated

The Finnish Guy is also settling in but I donít know much else on him.

There is also a striker on the radar I canít reveal his name but he did play for Fester, this could very possibly happen.

Martyn Waghorn? hope so he would be gravy.

Viv Anderson

if it was 100% done he would be playing for us tomorrow

Swedish Meatball

Quote Originally Posted by Whittingham is a Bluebird View Post
    Looks like i got it wrong earlier.I have just been told by a very good source that whittingham and refused a new contract and the club cant afford to lose any more money like they did with Ledley so they are letting whittingham have talk's with you lot over the weekend.Im deverstated
    If that is true and sincere, then fair play to you for coming back and changing your position.

Wally Ardron

Im so bored of this

Youth Team

I'm bored of this too, but I'm half cut, and therefore feeling mildly persuadable. Gladiator does know an awful lot about Ron Hubbard, so, I'm going with him on this. For no better reason than I want it to be true... Are you a man of your word Gladiator, or a born liar and habitual fantasist?

Last edited by Worsley Red; 06-08-10 at 22:48.

Ian Storey-Moore

you all know whats going to happen, he signs and gets ****ing injured 1st game

A. Trialist

Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga
    cheers bluebird, thanks for giving us the gossip, for our sake i hope your source is correct but obviously you are hoping for the opposite

TheDude

Quote Originally Posted by sammy the snake View Post
    you all know whats going to happen, he signs and gets ****ing injured 1st game

Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Whittingham is a Bluebird View Post
    Now we finally have something from Cardiff.... Fair play to you fella, I'm going to scour a couple of forums to see if what you are saying is being discussed.... If it is, then I would start believing this rumour actually has some legs in it...

Edit: There isn't a decent ****ing one with any information...

Last edited by Daniel; 06-08-10 at 23:02.

First Team

hope he signs after being set upon by 2 cardiff city fans on holiday in wales this week when I asked how good he was lol lol they really where not happy bunnys and model cardiff fans

Matchday Squad

surely if you are right and he is having talks with us over the weekend he wont be playing sunday!! lets wait and see i have my doubts

I'm not usually one for believing what I read on forums, but there's a guy on 606 who is apparently Twiggy (from Trent FM?) - Andrew Twigge. Dunno if it's really him or not, but I've been told it is.
    Anyway, he says Whittingham will be joining us within a week, subject to a medical. AND subject to him not picking up an injury, because he will play for Cardiff this weekend, which has created a rift between the player, Forest and CCFC. Forest were hoping to tie up the deal before yesterday, hence the rumours that it would be. He's also been offered a club-owned house in Tamworth (previously Scimeca's), to be near his family.
    However, Pratley's not as close to signing as we'd hoped, as he'd prefer a London club - QPR are said to be interested.
    Also mentioned is that we'd be surprised how many deals we've tried to secure - including a loan for a top-4 Premier League club player (Owen) and a season long loan for a CSKA player.

Don't know how much, if any, is true so don't shoot the messenger!

Grenville Morris

Do the club own houses??

If he does play for Baaadiff tomorrow, we can tell if he jumps out of any 50/50s!

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by The Authority View Post
    I'm not usually one for believing what I read on forums, but there's a guy on 606 who is apparently Twiggy (from Trent FM?) - Andrew Twigge. Dunno if it's really him or not, but I've been told it is.
    Anyway, he says Whittingham will be joining us within a week, subject to a medical. AND subject to him not picking up an injury, because he will play for Cardiff this weekend, which has created a rift between the player, Forest and CCFC. Forest were hoping to tie up the deal before yesterday, hence the rumours that it would be. He's also been offered a club-owned house in Tamworth (previously Scimeca's), to be near his family.
    However, Pratley's not as close to signing as we'd hoped, as he'd prefer a London club - QPR are said to be interested.
    Also mentioned is that we'd be surprised how many deals we've tried to secure - including a loan for a top-4 Premier League club player (Owen) and a season long loan for a CSKA player.

Don't know how much, if any, is true so don't shoot the messenger!
    I'll believe it when i see it announced on the OS.

I think the CSKA player is Lubos Kalouda...apparently he's a midfielder in the style of Nedved!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubo%C5%A1_Kalouda

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    I'll believe it when i see it announced on the OS.
    Me too, and not before!

Matchday Squad

http://twitter.com/twiggyandemma

think you'l probably find its a fake?

Official Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Tutts View Post
    Do the club own houses??

If he does play for Baaadiff tomorrow, we can tell if he jumps out of any 50/50s!
    I'm pretty certain they do, I know they owned the house Des Lyttle used to live in opposite my grandad, and I'm sure they have a few apartments knocking around by the riverside too.