Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 37 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    No wonder my post count..

Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

Is today tomorrow yet?

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Matchday Squad

Quote Originally Posted by tomharding View Post
    Is today tomorrow yet?

not yet lol

Ale ape.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    You sure?

This article seems to suggest they should have trained today?
    Absolutely certain. Possibly a lazy journalism cliché?

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    Absolutely certain. Possibly a lazy journalism cliché?
    Has he trained today Congo!?

Matchday Squad

is there anyone on here who actually knows he coming or is the 37 page thread a waste of time!!??

Ale ape.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTom View Post
    Has he trained today Congo!?
    I have no idea. My contact is out on the road all day.

Ian Storey-Moore

the 37 pages is well worth a read ...

Rice 21

In the words of Stewie Griffin.."freakin' stab in the dark..." but I hope Fraser will be forcing the answers he wants onto Whittingham by 2pm.

Matchday Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    the 37 pages is well worth a read ...
    well yeah i agree well worth the read but a totaal waste of time if nothing comes about.......

if it isn't today i'm guessing it wont happen at all

A. Trialist

Hi guys, sorry it has taken a while but I thought I would finally clear this up for everybody. I have finally signed. I had my medical at the Queen's Centre this morning at 9am and went to the City Ground straight afterwards to sign on the dotted line.

Though he feels it is too short notice to join in the squad, I will be going to the training ground to join up with King Billy and the rest of the players for a briefing about tomorrow's match with Burnley.

I'd like to thank you all for your interest in signing me, it is an honour and a priviledge and I hope I have a great time at Nottingham Forest. I look forward to scoring goals and helping supply great strikers like Dele Adebola, in the bid to push Nottingham Forest to promotion this season.

Cheers, Peter.

Well it looks like their embargo has been lifted...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/8890430.stm

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by The Authority View Post
    Well it looks like their embargo has been lifted...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/8890430.stm
    So they have been under an embargo all summer, and have still signed more players than Forest.

Matchday Squad

Omg its whittingham!!! (N)

Thought this was done, but as of yesterday Forest were still talking to Cardiff with regards to agreeing a transfer fee, clauses and how to pay it etc

Perhaps they have sold Chopra and that is why they are out of transfer embargo...

Or a director at the club knew they could sell Whittingham and (or) Chopra and loaned the club money to get them out of the Transfer embargo knowing that when they sell the players the director would be repaid in full??

Very frustrating!

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by P.Whittingham View Post
    Hi guys, sorry it has taken a while but I thought I would finally clear this up for everybody. I have finally signed. I had my medical at the Queen's Centre this morning at 9am and went to the City Ground straight afterwards to sign on the dotted line.

Though he feels it is too short notice to join in the squad, I will be going to the training ground to join up with King Billy and the rest of the players for a briefing about tomorrow's match with Burnley.

I'd like to thank you all for your interest in signing me, it is an honour and a priviledge and I hope I have a great time at Nottingham Forest. I look forward to scoring goals and helping supply great strikers like Dele Adebola, in the bid to push Nottingham Forest to promotion this season.

Cheers, Peter.
    Hi Peter,

Wow.. Can't believe I am actually talking to the legend himself!!

There is something else that all the LTLFers on here are dying to know, and just wondered if you could clear it up for us.. Did you get you're haircut yesterday!?

Cheers, Peter.
    Hi Peter.

Good to have you on board. Just a heads up, don't expect to just waltz into our team. Nathan Tyson is regarded as the best left winger in England, and the only reason why he wasn't called up for the World Cup was that he was too busy partying hard in Ibiza for that month. Joel Lynch will also provide stiff competition for the LW position. He has the best cross in the known world. You may struggle to break into our squad. Also, this transfer has been a complete surprise!

Thanks,

Super-Garth

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by p.whittingham View Post
    hi guys, sorry it has taken a while but i thought i would finally clear this up for everybody. I have finally signed. I had my medical at the queen's centre this morning at 9am and went to the city ground straight afterwards to sign on the dotted line.

Though he feels it is too short notice to join in the squad, i will be going to the training ground to join up with king billy and the rest of the players for a briefing about tomorrow's match with burnley.

I'd like to thank you all for your interest in signing me, it is an honour and a priviledge and i hope i have a great time at nottingham forest. I look forward to scoring goals and helping supply great strikers like dele adebola, in the bid to push nottingham forest to promotion this season.

Cheers, peter.

o.

M.

G.

!!

Can't Re Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedTom View Post
    Hi Peter,

Wow.. Can't believe I am actually talking to the legend himself!!

There is something else that all the LTLFers on here are dying to know, and just wondered if you could clear it up for us.. Did you get you're haircut yesterday!?
    I know all the days are blurring into one but it was Wednesday we were wondering about his haircut.

Best served cold

Cheers, Peter.

Hi peter, my names gordon gekko.

I'll send a limo round with one of my female associates and she'll show you a good time. Then I want you to consider cutting me in on whatever racket you've got going on- and i'll make you a millionaire kid.

We'll be rich, and powerful. Thats what the free market is all about baby. Money, power, greed, wealth and cigar's.

You think they are offering you a good deal, and everything you need- but it's not a question of enough, pal. It's a zero sum game, somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply transferred from one perception to another.

I don't throw darts at a board. I bet on sure things. Read Sun-tzu, The Art of War. Every battle is won before it is ever fought.

I look at a hundred deals a day. I pick one. Today, that one is you kid.

Lets make money.

Greed is good.

Last edited by incapable hulk; 06-08-10 at 11:22.
    "I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Red Widdow View Post
    Thought this was done, but as of yesterday Forest were still talking to Cardiff with regards to agreeing a transfer fee, clauses and how to pay it etc

Perhaps they have sold Chopra and that is why they are out of transfer embargo...

Or a director at the club knew they could sell Whittingham and (or) Chopra and loaned the club money to get them out of the Transfer embargo knowing that when they sell the players the director would be repaid in full??

Very frustrating!
    So you guessed... got lucky with Bertrand, but not Whittingham?

Wally Ardron

Anybody else think this P.whittingham is a 1 post wonder?!?!

I have a feeling he's a fake..

Matchday Squad

It's not Peter. Peter has a footballing brain and he said this..........

great strikers like dele adebola

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It's not Peter. Peter has a footballing brain and he said this..........

great strikers like dele adebola

I might ask Chippers if he can confirm on Twitter

Matchday Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Mist Rolling In... View Post
    So you guessed... got lucky with Bertrand, but not Whittingham?
    Another 'source' bites the dust! Along with ott unfortunately !

I guess capello was just one in a million!!

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by Bonalair View Post
    I know all the days are blurring into one but it was Wednesday we were wondering about his haircut.
    Oh ****.. Im really sorry, please forgive me..