Page 17 of 146 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Special Agent Dale Cooper

Default Re: latest

I'm off for a birthday haircut - text me if you get any updates Cooky

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    I'm told they were supposed to report by 10.
    hhhmmm certainly sounds promosing...

Saying on Cardiff forums they are getting koumas, so that would tie in.

Ale ape.

Quote Originally Posted by sebs View Post
    sorry, i'm not doubting you congo, but... a cardiff source? where's this one climbed out from?
    I don't think it'll do any harm to say in this case, a new print supplier of mine, our account manager also looks after Cardiff City's account, on first name terms with several executives and numerous other staff. Wants to keep me happy, so tells me what he can, most of the time it's not interesting though, as it's not Forest related.

Rice IV

Quote Originally Posted by uredsforever View Post
    right i am really starting to get excited now, calm down, deep breaths... where is capello? anyone got a contact number?
    Capello decided to leave after Garner went to Huddersfield, as too many people started hassling him for information rather than just allowing him to post what he knew when he knew it.

If I'm not mistaken, not only did he call every signing we made well in advance, he always posted the day before an official announcement and to my knowledge never got one wrong.

He called Garner signing about 2 months before it happened. Think about how many signings we have made since then.

I dare say he's still looking at the boards every now and again, and may well come out of retirement.

Talk to me, Goose.

Youth Team

I'm believing this! If this is true then surly Pratley et al must follow seen as we plug our problems down the left

Rice IV

Add Congo to the mix, someone many of us know and would not post something he made up like this, and I have a cracking feeling about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Capello decided to leave after Garner went to Huddersfield, as too many people started hassling him for information rather than just allowing him to post what he knew when he knew it.

If I'm not mistaken, not only did he call every signing we made well in advance, he always posted the day before an official announcement and to my knowledge never got one wrong.

He called Garner signing about 2 months before it happened. Think about how many signings we have made since then.

I dare say he's still looking at the boards every now and again, and may well come out of retirement.
    Capello is you are watching please make a return!

Nigel Clough

I don't think it'll do any harm to say in this case, a new print supplier of mine, our account manager also looks after Cardiff City's account, on first name terms with several executives and numerous other staff. Wants to keep me happy, so tells me what he can, most of the time it's not interesting though, as it's not Forest related.
    fair enough. if this one turns out i'll be pretty happy.

Rice IV

Does anyone have any news on Shorey? I'm told he's holding out for West Ham, but I don't know if they even want him.

I know he wants away from Villa for sure, that much I am 100% certain of, and as the days wind down I keep hoping that nobody else is coming in for him and we may be able to swoop. Anyone with any media sources heard anything about any interest in him from a Prem club?

No wonder my post count..

Quote Originally Posted by uredsforever View Post
    Capello is you are watching please make a return!

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ale ape.

Add Congo to the mix, someone many of us know and would not post something he made up like this, and I have a cracking feeling about this.
    Cheers Rich. Although I will re-iterate I know nothing concrete yet, other than the initial bid being turned down (which has already been on the BBC anyway) and Whittingham not being at training. For all I know, he could be not needed for training today/doing something else (promo work)/or off discussing terms with Burnley!

Last one standing

Quote Originally Posted by Tutts View Post
    This would be great news, especially as it's my birthday today.

Has anyone phoned Tophat hair by Trent Bridge to see if Whittinghams been booked in for an emergency haircut?
    No way, it's also my birthday today as well! AND I'm off to Toni & Guy's for a haircut! Uncanny!

Rice IV

That's quality connection, Congo!

Ale ape.

That's quality connection, Congo!
    It's the same sort of connection that normally gets me executive boxes at the like of Reading!

The Boss

He was online on monday

Rice 21

Does anyone have any news on Shorey? I'm told he's holding out for West Ham, but I don't know if they even want him.

I know he wants away from Villa for sure, that much I am 100% certain of, and as the days wind down I keep hoping that nobody else is coming in for him and we may be able to swoop. Anyone with any media sources heard anything about any interest in him from a Prem club?
    I thought this the other day, I haven't really seen anything in the media linking Shorey to another club. The stories just seem to focus on him telling us to do one. I imagine, if are to sign him it will be towards the end of August when the realization that no other clubs want him will hit home.

I'll still 100% have him at Forest. Even if we're his last choice, he's still our first in an ideal world.

Rice IV

Cheers Rich. Although I will re-iterate I know nothing concrete yet, other than the initial bid being turned down (which has already been on the BBC anyway) and Whittingham not being at training. For all I know, he could be not needed for training today/doing something else (promo work)/or off discussing terms with Burnley!
    Just calling it like I see it. There's a lot of new posters, so it's difficult for them to make the distinction between people we all know would post stuff as a joke and people who would post stuff they knew.

Grenville Morris

It's the same sort of connection that normally gets me + various hangers on executive boxes at the like of Reading!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

any update on this?

Grenville Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    No way, it's also my birthday today as well! AND I'm off to Toni & Guy's for a haircut! Uncanny!
    Happy Birthday Col.

Bit dissappointed that no ones started a birthday thread for me, you, Henry Lee and those other two guys yet.

Ale ape.

What I really need to find is a printer who does work for Forest...

...anyone know who produces the mathday programmes? lol

Rice 21

What I really need to find is a printer who does work for Forest...

...anyone know who produces the mathday programmes? lol
    Actually yes, Trent Publications

I just got an email from forest......

away membership renewal reminder

Rice IV

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky View Post
    I thought this the other day, I haven't really seen anything in the media linking Shorey to another club. The stories just seem to focus on him telling us to do one. I imagine, if are to sign him it will be towards the end of August when the realization that no other clubs want him will hit home.

I'll still 100% have him at Forest. Even if we're his last choice, he's still our first in an ideal world.
    I have a dubious connection here. I used to work with a guy who is close friends with Shorey, grew up together, remain tight etc. Found this out when I moved to Nottingham and went to a game with my friend, Forest v Reading, and we got to the ground only to get some free tickets from Shorey, and went for a drink afterwards with him. He even reimbursed the pound I'd had on him to be first scorer at 40-1.

Anyway, I spoke to my friend last week and he said Shorey was looking for a London Prem club, idealy West Ham as his mrs is a supporter of theirs, and both of their families live within spitting distance of Upton Park.

He said he loved his time at Forest, but would always choose to play in the Premiership over the Championship if the choice was there. Fair enough I say.