Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 122 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3630
    Youth Team
    Downgraded to the Bigotted timewarp that is Stoke-On-Trent.

Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff_city_fan View Post
    Marthur: What can we offer you to seal the deal?
    Pete: Something shiny and some coke!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ian Storey-Moore

look at the shiny shiny

Youth Team
    Downgraded to the Bigotted timewarp that is Stoke-On-Trent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoax View Post
    look at the shiny shiny
    ha ha Classic Frankie!!

First Team

anyone wonder if we might try and offload earnshaw in there direction in january or maybe earlier (loan window october time) with a small cash sum, reason I say this is because earnshaw was all aledged to be part of the deal in the early summer and with him also being out of contract in the summer maybe we would be tempted.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1977 View Post
    anyone wonder if we might try and offload earnshaw in there direction in january or maybe earlier (loan window october time) with a small cash sum, reason I say this is because earnshaw was all aledged to be part of the deal in the early summer and with him also being out of contract in the summer maybe we would be tempted.
    Is he going to want to compete with bellamy and chopra for his place?

First Team

depends on the wages and if he wnats to play at home again I suppose, will also depend on if forest actualy offer him a new contract same goes for wilson

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1977 View Post
    depends on the wages and if he wnats to play at home again I suppose, will also depend on if forest actualy offer him a new contract same goes for wilson
    I'm pretty sure they will/have. Whether it's better than their current contract/what they can get elsewhere is an entirely different matter of course.

yam

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    He's having trouble opening that bottle of coke, can't you tell by his facial expression?
    He does look a bit of a gonk.

Matchday Squad

i saw someone who looked spitting image of him this morning in town, shall I go onto vital and claim he's signing?

yam

You see loads of gonks when goose fair is in town

Last one standing

That isn't for another month!

Banned

Last one standing

He wants his coke in a mug? Bottle too much hard work?

Banned

May I ask a question ?, do you feel the need to masterbate from time to time or has your development not reached that stage yet ?

Can't Re Member

Quote Originally Posted by sedgred View Post
    May I ask a question ?, do you feel the need to masterbate from time to time or has your development not reached that stage yet ?
    Once again, sedgred sums the issue up 100 times better than I ever could.

Oh FFS.

Rice 34

lol Thought this was quite good.

Zycomm Two Way Radio

Just seen Cardiff's first goal today. Excellent delivery by Whittingham.

Banned

We had a lot of star players out today, bothroyd, bellamy, chopra and the man utd youngster. Luckily we have such strength in depth this year than the likes of whitts can step up to the plate when required. Hull were quite shit, you guys should aim for 3 points against them next week.

Here's a little look at the attendances from the championship today....

Leeds v Swansea 26,453
    Derby v Sheff Utd 25,749
    Norwich V Barnsley 24,624
    Cardiff v Hull 24,083
    Nott'm F v Millwall 23,342
    Coventry v Leicester 20,060
    Reading V C. Palace 17,921
    Portsmouth V Ipswich 15,445
    Burnley v Preston 15,509
    Watford V Doncaster 15,101
    QPR v Boro 14,784
    S****horpe v Bristol C 5,185

Surely the welsh inbreds aren't a bigger club than ye olde forest these days

Last one standing

So what if they are?

If you're on a wind up, I suggest elsewhere.

Wally Ardron

No, there are 2 reasons why you narrowly out gated us today
    1) You've all jumped on the bandwagon. Not sure you averaged 20k down in div 1 did you
    2) You consider hull a big club because they've played premiership football. "Wow we've got Hull today is it boyo"

We meanwhile, are going through a rough patch with many disgruntled fans and still get over 23k. I'd like to compare your away following to the mighty reds come the end of the season. I'll leave you to think about that inbetween jizzing over"wankerface" Bellamy.

Wally Ardron

Where have the 6000 Derby fans gone? Coventry only managed 20k against their main rivals. but hats off to Norwich. 24624. And I doubt Barnsley brought a lot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dbarraclough View Post
    No, there are 2 reasons why you narrowly out gated us today
    1) You've all jumped on the bandwagon. Not sure you averaged 20k down in div 1 did you
    2) You consider hull a big club because they've played premiership football. "Wow we've got Hull today is it boyo"

We meanwhile, are going through a rough patch with many disgruntled fans and still get over 23k. I'd like to compare your away following to the mighty reds come the end of the season. I'll leave you to think about that inbetween jizzing over"wankerface" Bellamy.
    lollol calm down butt

We don't consider hull a big club at all, there were 25,000 at Doncaster, and there will be 25,000 at Norwich when we play them next week. Cardiff is a massive club, maybe not historically speaking, but in terms of potential - our gates have jumped about 20% on a yearly basis in the last 10 years on average.

And I think we will take 2000+ to forest (me being one of them ) if your away end can hold that many. I doubt you will bring that sort of number to south wales.

We could have taken 4000 + to pompey the other week, but we were only allocated 2500, still about 3500 got in somehow

Matchday Squad

At least look over the course of a season mate and get an average if you want to squabble about attendances (and don't boast about a deficit of 700 anyway lol). The away end holds just over 4,000 at Forest and very few occupy the whole lot; neither Cardiff nor Swansea have 'filled it' in recent seasons. As for us not taking 2,000 to Cardiff, err, I would imagine that we will and if we don't it won't be far off.

Wally Ardron

You will have the entire lower Bridgeford. That's the stand behind the goal if you're new to following football. Over 3000. Funny, I don't recall 3000 cardff fans filling the away end last season.
    This is all irrelevant, we will come to laugh and scorn when Cardiff no longer exists next year. it's sad in many ways. Enjoy it while it lasts

Ian Storey-Moore

lollol calm down butt

We don't consider hull a big club at all, there were 25,000 at Doncaster, and there will be 25,000 at Norwich when we play them next week. Cardiff is a massive club, maybe not historically speaking, but in terms of potential - our gates have jumped about 20% on a yearly basis in the last 10 years on average.

And I think we will take 2000+ to forest (me being one of them ) if your away end can hold that many. I doubt you will bring that sort of number to south wales.

We could have taken 4000 + to pompey the other week, but we were only allocated 2500, still about 3500 got in somehow
    Since Bellamy's joined mate and you're club has shown ambition and you look certain to go up, you're gates have improved, as with anyother club. But we've been in league 1 for 3 years and had a torrid time for the past 10 years plus.

However we took on average 2,400 last year away. 2,000+ the year before that whilst fighting relegation and our home attendances have been 20,000 plus for yonks. Even with the current financial situation, our club's temporary? collapse, and 1 signing in the summer we're getting top 5 in the league at home.

Credit to you're club though for somehow engineering a quality team and look forward to the game at both places.