Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 114 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3630
  1. #2826
    winnits
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    The thread will never die


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

  3. #2827
    TheDude
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    just what i was thinking!

    this baby has 200 page potential


  4. #2828
    oopsy daisy!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On a longship close by
    Posts
    20,622

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Am I alone in thinking that it may not be beyond the bounds of possibility that with the squad they have assembled Cardiff should walk this league by a large number of points? Am I the only one cynical enough to wonder if - when 13 points clear in mid February they will write off their debts by going into admin and still keeping their league position? It's the type of approach which has served them well in the past...


  5. #2829
    May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    42,774

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    What - you mean Cardiff cheating, Erik?

    By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

    Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

  6. #2830
    Last one standing
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    25,724

    Default

    I think Peter Whittingham will be the next Prime Minister.


  7. #2831
    oopsy daisy!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On a longship close by
    Posts
    20,622

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    What - you mean Cardiff cheating, Erik?
    No.

    No no no no no.

    All perfectly above board and within the rules.


  8. #2832
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    ha ha
    i knew you couldnt let it lie
    you were all just waiting for someone to make a move


  9. #2833
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    i think i will arrange for a carboard cut out of "the" peter whitingham to be delivered upto you very shortly
    you will just have to ignore the fact he will be wearing a CARDIFF CITY kit
    lol


  10. #2834
    TheDude
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    we should all wear whittingham masks at the next home game


  11. #2835
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Am I alone in thinking that it may not be beyond the bounds of possibility that with the squad they have assembled Cardiff should walk this league by a large number of points? Am I the only one cynical enough to wonder if - when 13 points clear in mid February they will write off their debts by going into admin and still keeping their league position? It's the type of approach which has served them well in the past...
    probably not !
    there seems to be a clique of deluded half wits up your way


  12. #2836
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by nottmdude View Post
    we should all wear whittingham masks at the next home game
    yes .. why not !
    good idea
    make yourselves look even more stupid than you are


  13. #2837
    TheDude
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    tut charmin' just try to join in on the fun and you go be like that


  14. #2838
    Last one standing
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    25,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bloo72 View Post
    you will just have to ignore the fact he will be wearing a CARDIFF CITY kit
    lol
    Well, he can't help that. You wear any decent clothes in your neck of the words, you're likely to get beaten.

    He cries himself to sleep some nights, poor Peter.


  15. #2839
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Speluncarrum Domus
    Posts
    10,977

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga



    I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

  16. #2840
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by nottmdude View Post
    tut charmin' just try to join in on the fun and you go be like that
    im all for a bit of fun mr nottmdude
    why dont you organise a 'welcome peter whittingham day'
    open up the city ground .. some balloons
    invite some clowns along


  17. #2841
    TheDude
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    as long as bloo comes back every once and a while to check in on us.

    hope he does, seriously


  18. #2842
    May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    42,774

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by bloo72 View Post
    im all for a bit of fun mr nottmdude
    why dont you organise a 'welcome peter whittingham day'
    open up the city ground .. some balloons
    invite some clowns along
    What day do we play you?


  19. #2843
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Speluncarrum Domus
    Posts
    10,977

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by bloo72 View Post
    invite some clowns along
    OK do you want to come?


  20. #2844
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    What day do we play you?

    boom boom


  21. #2845
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by alabamared View Post
    OK do you want to come?
    ok i will drive peter up
    and bring my 3000 mates
    they all like icecream though
    and they not like me .. they dont like squirrels


  22. #2846
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Bridgford
    Posts
    14,805

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Forum****ersScientologyTestyourelectricsonmyarseho leJasonLeeJamesandtheGiantpeachknobcrap.
    Peter who?


  23. #2847
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli View Post
    Forum****ersScientologyTestyourelectricsonmyarseho leJasonLeeJamesandtheGiantpeachknobcrap.
    Peter who?
    haha
    i like your style
    ignore and it never happened


  24. #2848
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by nottmdude View Post
    as long as bloo comes back every once and a while to check in on us.

    hope he does, seriously
    i shall mr nottmdude


  25. #2849
    winnits
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by bloo72 View Post
    ok i will drive peter up
    and bring my 3000 mates
    they all like icecream though
    and they not like me .. they dont like squirrels
    There were only 1200 of you last season... have you all started getting your tickets without paying too?

    sauce


  26. #2850
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Well, he can't help that. You wear any decent clothes in your neck of the words, you're likely to get beaten.

    He cries himself to sleep some nights, poor Peter.
    better than getting gunned down eh !


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •