Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3630
    Wally Ardron

Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Rice # 42

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    The king of pub snacks are Pork Scratchings and Scampi Fries. The king of snacks to go with yer sarnie are Snaps, or indeed the mighty Branningans.

Who's Peter Whittingham again?

I would strongly advise washing your fingers thoroughly before going home if you have been eating Scampi Fries!

Quote Originally Posted by yamyam View Post
    I'll let you in on a secret, yamyam isn't my real name.

Violets are, well, violet.

Brannigans are overratted, on a par with Mccoys. Kettle Chips all the way.

I think these are more your style

Violet ? purple ? they are all the same to me. Both colours scream shirt lifter.

p.s just for the record Brannigans aren’t even crinkle cut so how can they be compared to McCoy’s?

Last edited by Oldbighead; 26-08-10 at 13:01.

Last one standing

Guys, you're all wrong. Tyrells make the best crisps. Especially the salt & vinegar flavour.

yam

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbighead View Post
    Violet ? purple ? they are all the same to me. Both colours scream shirt lifter.
    I think you're confusing me with someone who cares.

Last edited by yam; 26-08-10 at 13:30.

yam

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    wow, people are tetchy today
    Shut yer face, I'm not tetchy.

Last edited by yam; 26-08-10 at 13:35.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

yamyams always tetchy - I think its because he's half American. They live of a diet of fear and tetchiness

yam

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Lee View Post
    yamyams always tetchy - I think its because he's half American. They live of a diet of fear and tetchiness
    Yes I'm ican.

Its all that coffee I drink and the subliminal devil messages in rock music coupled with the CIA experiments done in project MKULTRA.

1. Peter Whittingham's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.
    2. Peter Whittingham does not sleep. He waits.
    3. Peter Whittingham is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
    4. The chief export of Peter Whittingham is pain.
    5. If you can see Peter Whittingham, he can see you. If you can't see Peter Whittingham, you may be only seconds away from death.
    6. Peter Whittingham has counted to infinity. Twice.
    7. Peter Whittingham does not hunt because the word hunting implies
    the probability of failure. Peter Whittingham goes killing.
    8. Peter Whittingham' blood type is AK+. Ass-Kicking Positive. It is compatible only with heavy construction equipment, tanks, and fighter jets.
    9. Peter Whittingham is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a ****ing Indian.
    10. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Peter Whittingham, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.
    11. There is no chin behind Peter Whittingham' beard. There is only another fist.

Additional Peter Whittingham Facts
    • Peter Whittingham once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.
    • Crop circles are Peter Whittingham' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the **** down.
    • Peter Whittingham is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.
    • The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Peter Whittingham out. It failed miserably.
    • Contrary to popular belief, Peter Whittingham, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.
    • Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Peter Whittingham has 72... and they're all poisonous.
    • If you ask Peter Whittingham what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.
    • Peter Whittingham drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
    • When Peter Whittingham sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Peter Whittingham has not had to pay taxes, ever.
    • The quickest way to a man's heart is with Peter Whittingham' fist.
    • Peter Whittingham invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.
    • Peter Whittingham can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
    • There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Peter Whittingham allows to live.
    • Peter Whittingham once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.
    • In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Peter Whittingham.
    • Peter Whittingham is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
    • Police label anyone attacking Peter Whittingham as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.
    • Peter Whittingham doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.
    • Peter Whittingham doesn’t wash his clothes, he disembowels them.
    • A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Peter Whittingham and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
    • Peter Whittingham will attain statehood in 2009. His state flower will be the Magnolia.
    • Nagasaki never had a bomb dropped on it. Peter Whittingham jumped out of a plane and punched the ground.
    • Peter Whittingham originally appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."
    • Fool me once, shame on you. Fool Peter Whittingham once and he will **** you up.
    • The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Peter Whittingham played in second grade.
    • Peter Whittingham once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"
    • Peter Whittingham once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Peter Whittingham re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.
    • Peter Whittingham has two speeds: Walk and Kill.
    • Someone once tried to tell Peter Whittingham that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.
    • Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.
    • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Peter Whittingham once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.
    • Simply by pulling on both ends, Peter Whittingham can stretch diamonds back into coal.
    • 4 out of 5 doctors fail to recommend Peter Whittingham as a solution to most problems. Also, 80% of doctors die unexplained, needlessly brutal deaths.
    • Peter Whittingham is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Peter Whittingham.
    • Faster than a speeding bullet ... more powerful than a locomotive ... able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... yes, these are some of Peter Whittingham's warm-up exercises.
    • Peter Whittingham is the only human being to display the Heisenberg uncertainty principle -- you can never know both exactly where and how quickly he will roundhouse-kick you in the face.
    • In the Bible, Jesus turned water into wine. But then Peter Whittingham turned that wine into beer.
    • Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Peter Whittingham.
    • Peter Whittingham discovered a new theory of relativity involving multiple universes in which Peter Whittingham is even more badass than in this one. When it was discovered by Albert Einstein and made public, Peter Whittingham roundhouse-kicked him in the face. We know Albert Einstein today as Stephen Hawking.
    • Peter Whittingham' favorite cereal is Kellogg's Marbles 'N' Gravel.
    • The Peter Whittingham military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Peter Whittingham could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    • In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Peter Whittingham could use to kill you, including the room itself.

yam

I see another victim of project MKULTRA

They see me trollin'

I walk through mindfields

Nigel Clough

To that Welsh bloke, this is from the Football League, I emailed them. Now **** off.

Thanks for your email. It is true to say that the Football League and subsequent Premier League is founded on the principle of English clubs participating. The leagues are considered to be the leagues of England based on the fact that FIFA recognises that participating clubs would represent England's ‘quota’, should they be successful enough to reach European competition for example.

yam

In your face taffy

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Let's try some Derren Brown style action. At 10.30 this morning, everyone who has ever posted on this thread (Bloo boy apart) should think positive thoughts about Whittingham signing. Our thought waves will transmit to Cardiff, where Whittingham will be influenced to get in his car and drive here to sign for us.

This will require the utmost concentration from participants, ie no thinking of squirrels, steak bakes or Tottenham Hotspurs in the FA Cup 3rd round.

Who's in?

WOAH ! .. wots going on here then? .. i could feel something was in the air
    you barstools cheating and using underhand tactics to try and take our whitts away
    wots that kents email address in the FL who was on tv moaning about us the other day
    wait till he hears about this
    cheating feckers .. uri geller tactics !! .. not on i tell you

what time did you do this then??
    coz @ 11am he had left the training ground to go meet his agent
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index...ad3ca900ead6ff

your dodgy ploy may have worked
    cheating kents the lot of you lol

Quote Originally Posted by bloo72 View Post
    you barstools cheating and using underhand tactics to try and take our whitts away
    wots that kents email address in the FL who was on tv moaning about us the other day

ha ha! brilliant.

Can't you just give him us? You don't need him now you're going up anyway.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    To that Welsh bloke, this is from the Football League, I emailed them. Now **** off.
    yawn
    sorry fella he just trying to keep you happy
    if we had won the fa cup the other year we were guaranteed a place in europe .. quota or not
    dont matter how much you moan we not going anywhere

the tables turn...

TheDude

not even to the poor house ?

Viv Anderson

This best quote in that thread is;

"Nothing on the Forest board, and they are usually ahead of things." Do they mean us or just PVH?

I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

Ian Storey-Moore

I bet they were looking at Vital

Nigel Clough

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Lee View Post
    That was poor, Henry. Even for you.

Matchday Squad

Default Re: £1.5m bid tabled in writing today for Whittingham

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsnG6eKzOGE

THE ****ING THINGS I WOULD DO.

Matchday Squad

yawn
    sorry fella he just trying to keep you happy
    if we had won the fa cup the other year we were guaranteed a place in europe .. quota or not
    dont matter how much you moan we not going anywhere
    Relative to my prior writings, this letter evinces an increased stridency in my commination of Bloo72's practices. This is because Bloo72 hopes that by clever arrangements he may succeed in saving his threatened power. Some background is in order: I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that Bloo72 is a master of psychological manipulation. What I mean is that he doesn't simply want people to believe that everyone and everything discriminates against him—including the writing on the bathroom stalls. He wants this belief drummed into people's heads from birth. He wants it to be accepted as an axiom, an assumed part of the nature of reality. Only then will Bloo72 truly be able to get away with painting pictures of foolish worlds inhabited by the worst classes of crafty, childish demoniacs I've ever seen.

At the same time, it is immature and stupid of Bloo72 to denigrate and discard all of Western culture. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to keep his protégés at bay, and that's why I say that some reputed—as opposed to reputable—members of his polity quite adamantly profess that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. I find it rather astonishing that anyone could suspect such a thing, but then again, Bloo72 must sense his own irremediable inferiority. That's why he is so desperate to subject human beings to indignities; it's the only way for him to distinguish himself from the herd. It would be a lot nicer, however, if Bloo72 also realized that if we don't get my message about Bloo72 out to the world then Bloo72 will ascribe opinions to me that I don't even hold. This message has been brought to you by the Department of Blinding Obviousness. What might not be so obvious, however, is that I try never to argue with Bloo72 because it's clear he's not susceptible to reason.

Undeniably, the irony is that Bloo72's most shiftless bons mots are also his most shallow. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent." Even without the vindictive ideology of sexism in the picture, we can still say that I have a practical plan for improving the state of education in this country. I propose that we get knowledgeable and well-trained teachers, equip them with syllabi filled with challenging texts and materials, and have them teach students that Bloo72 uses the word "noncontemporaneousness" without ever having taken the time to look it up in the dictionary. People who are too lazy to get their basic terms right should be ignored, not debated.

I didn't want to talk about this. I really didn't. But Bloo72's mind games reinforce the point that we still have a long way to go in terms of achieving true tolerance in our society. I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the sanguinary manner in which he has been trying to deny the legitimacy of those who expose injustice and puncture prejudice. Mass anxiety is the equivalent of steroids for Bloo72. If we feel helpless, Bloo72 is energized and ramps up his efforts to subordinate all spheres of society to an ideological vision of organic community.

Mark my words: I find that I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that some people don't realize that we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with Bloo72. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that in these days of political correctness and the changing of how history is taught in schools to fulfill a particular agenda, Bloo72 uses the very intellectual tools he criticizes, namely consequentialist arguments rather than arguments about truth or falsity. If you don't think that those who believe that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of complacent stereotypes are either naive or deliberately misled, then you've missed the whole point of this letter. It is hard to decide what is stronger in Bloo72: his incredible stupidity as far as any real knowledge or ability is concerned, or the simple-minded insolence of his behavior. Was he just trying to be cute when he said that things have never been better? I sure hope so because at no point in his response to my last volley of criticisms was he even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. I'll probably devote a separate letter to that topic alone, but for now I'll simply summarize by stating that I am not interested in debating Bloo72. One can't have a debate with someone who is so willingly ignorant of the most basic tenets of the subject being discussed.

One wonders how Bloo72 can complain about the most untrustworthy profiteers you'll ever see given that his own threats also aim to abet a resurgence of otiose nihilism. Not to change the subject or anything, but if I had my druthers, he would never have had the opportunity to throw us into a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation. As it stands, Bloo72's crime syndicate is reminiscent of the French Jacobin Club and its morbid obsession with power, death, and commercialism. Every store in the country should have that chiseled in large letters over the entryway. Maybe then people would grasp that hopeless madmen like Bloo72 are not born—they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, I want you to know that Bloo72's ideals are tinctured with paternalism. Knowing, as they say, is half the battle. What remains is to look into the future and consider what will happen if we let Bloo72 take us all back to the Stone Age.

I can't follow Bloo72's pretzel logic. I do, however, know that some people I know say that he uses a lot of fast patter and sleight of hand to persuade people that his histrionics are not worth getting outraged about. Others argue that Bloo72 is hardly the first proponent of brassbound hooliganism and he is unlikely to be the last. At this point the distinction is largely academic given that it has been said that he has become increasingly slovenly ever since childhood. I believe that to be true. I also believe that if you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, there is no limit to Bloo72's impudence. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, when I say that Bloo72's protests are pushy, I mean it. I don't mean that they remind me of something pushy or that they have one or two pushy characteristics. I mean that they are pushy. In fact, the most pushy thing about them is the way that they prevent people from seeing that Bloo72 is not only immoral but amoral.

We all need to be aware of each other's existence as intelligent, feeling, human beings, even if some of us are impractical ninnies. Leaving aside the behavior of other rabid incubi, Bloo72's imprecations are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of "tradition". Funny, that was the same term that his fans once used to infiltrate and then dominate and control the mass media. I won't pull any punches here: Many people are shocked when I tell them that Bloo72 is out of control and must be stopped. And I'm shocked that so many people are shocked. You see, I had thought everybody already knew that some people believe that one day Bloo72's apologists will expose some of Bloo72's xenophobic deeds. Such people are doomed to disappointment, especially when one considers that Bloo72's hypocrisy is transparent. Even the least discerning among us can see right through it.

Bloo72's modes of thought make many mainstream usurers nervous. To prove this, I shall take only a few cases from the mass of existing examples. To use some computer terminology, Bloo72's claque has an "installed base" of hundreds of politically incorrect calumniators. The implication is that scornful and execrable, Bloo72's exegeses resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that Bloo72 attracts the most insensate shirkers you'll ever see to his brownshirt brigade by telling them that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. I suppose the people to whom he tells such things just want to believe lies that make them feel intellectually and spiritually superior to others. Whether or not that's the case, if everyone does his own, small part, together we can uplift individuals and communities on a global scale to counteract the subtle but pervasive social message that says that sadism brings one closer to nirvana.