Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 103 of 146 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3630
  1. #2551

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    You forgot to add that it wasn't a car he got into, it was a van. And there was a black guy with a Mohican driving. If you hadn't guessed already, Whittingham is a member of the A-team.
    Incorrect....Darren Pratley picked him up to save fuel costs


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2552
    Rice 34
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodthorpe
    Posts
    8,350

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Hi Guys

    I'm looking for some sort of place I can hope that somebody may purchase my vehicle, perhaps an internet company that claim they will take all sets of wheels off people, no matter of their value from £50 to maybe even £100,000. I really wish there was a place that could do this, literally all vehicles?

    To this day I have not found such a website.

    Zycomm Two Way Radio

  4. #2553
    Special Agent Dale Cooper
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Beasty View Post
    Hi Guys

    I'm looking for some sort of place I can hope that somebody may purchase my vehicle, perhaps an internet company that claim they will take all sets of wheels off people, no matter of their value from £50 to maybe even £100,000. I really wish there was a place that could do this, literally all vehicles?

    To this day I have not found such a website.
    Hi beasty - just been looking at your animal pictures. You are a good photographer.

    My dog has the same name tag as yours - a little bone.


    Cheers

    Wotton


  5. #2554

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Anyone else here like Brannigans crisps?




  6. #2555
    Special Agent Dale Cooper
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbighead View Post
    Anyone else here like Brannigans crisps?

    no not really


  7. #2556

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Ok predictions people..

    What page will our hopes finally be dashed or what page will we be up to when he finally signs?

    I predict 117-Dashed


  8. #2557

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Lee View Post
    no not really
    puff


  9. #2558
    Special Agent Dale Cooper
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by thehockleyhustler View Post
    Ok predictions people..

    What page will our hopes finally be dashed or what page will we be up to when he finally signs?

    I predict 117-Dashed
    120 - slashed (my wrists)


  10. #2559
    Special Agent Dale Cooper
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbighead View Post
    puff
    :leacock:

    I eat frazzles and nothing else. Problem?


  11. #2560
    Matchday Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New ollerton and trust me, it's no better than the old one
    Posts
    1,233

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by thehockleyhustler View Post
    Ok predictions people..

    What page will our hopes finally be dashed or what page will we be up to when he finally signs?

    I predict 117-Dashed
    Page 4-Dashed

    COYR

    Originally Posted by Carnero https://bit.ly/2LVWO8R
    Don't know how anyone can look at that squad and say "Forest will definitely be up there" like I've read from some on here!

    10th at best.

  12. #2561

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Lee View Post
    :leacock:

    I eat frazzles and nothing else. Problem?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLP4gaOeyfQ


  13. #2562
    yam
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbighead View Post
    puff
    yet you're the one that likes a crisp advertised by a man in "uniform" sporting a big moustache


  14. #2563
    Special Agent Dale Cooper
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Lets not turn this in to another crisp choice vs sexual orientation debate again please


    (for the record, I heard hockleyhuster sneaks Skips in to the city ground on match days :leacock


  15. #2564

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by yamyam View Post
    yet you're the one that likes a crisp advertised by a man in "uniform" sporting a big moustache
    what like the Colonel Sanders from kfc?

    Coming from the guy called yamyam, and a purple flower as his avatar?

    Only real men can eat these crisps.


  16. #2565
    Nigel Clough
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    East Notts
    Posts
    5,637

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    The king of pub snacks are Pork Scratchings and Scampi Fries. The king of snacks to go with yer sarnie are Snaps, or indeed the mighty Branningans.

    Who's Peter Whittingham again?


  17. #2566
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    13,242

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Brannigans are the Craig Westcarr of the crisp world, a lot of initial promise but really just a poor imitation.


  18. #2567

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Brannigans are the Craig Westcarr of the crisp world, a lot of initial promise but really just a poor imitation.
    imitation of what? Walkers lol


  19. #2568
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    13,242

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbighead View Post
    imitation of what? Walkers lol
    Kettle Chips. Walkers are no more than the lowest common denominator of crisps. If they weren't already made in Leicester, thjey would have to move there.


  20. #2569

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Kettle Chips. Walkers are no more than the lowest common denominator of crisps. If they weren't already made in Leicester, thjey would have to move there.
    Kettle chips are not bad, abit too greasy for my liking.


  21. #2570
    Matchday Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga




  22. #2571
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    4,037

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbighead View Post
    Anyone else here like Brannigans crisps?

    The ham and pickle flavour are the absolute ultimate in crisps. Simply incredible.


  23. #2572

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga




  24. #2573

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman Ninja View Post
    The ham and pickle flavour are the absolute ultimate in crisps. Simply incredible.
    They are all incredible, shame they are so hard to get hold of these days.


  25. #2574
    yam
    Guest

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbighead View Post
    what like the Colonel Sanders from kfc?

    Coming from the guy called yamyam, and a purple flower as his avatar?

    Only real men can eat these crisps.
    I'll let you in on a secret, yamyam isn't my real name.

    Violets are, well, violet.

    Brannigans are overrated, on a par with Mccoys. Kettle Chips all the way.

    I think these are more your style



    Last edited by yam; 26-08-10 at 13:22.

  26. #2575

    Default Re: The Peter Whittingham Saga

    wow, people are tetchy today


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •