Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Default x box live question

my son who is 11 has had a little bratt pick on him throughout his school life and normally he has got on with it and ignored it, this week he has had his intake day at southwolds, and the bullying has stepped up resulting in threats via xbox live voice messages, in the last hour he has been told he is a pussy and hes going under the wheels off and car and will beaten up every day if he doesnt change schools ect, there also been numerous threats of killing stabbing ect, this has upset him quite a bit and im having to resist goin g round and killing the little fooker myself.

anyway im going to the school in the morning who have allways taken the other childs word as his parents help out alot at the school and donate quite a wad of cash, what i want to know is is there way accessing these messages from my phone? or maybe school computer?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

winnits

Default Re: x box live question

How awful

I'm not sure there is - without recording them at the time, possibly, if they reoccur?

If you run the XBox sound through a hifi with recording capability then you should be able to record it?

You could also maybe get phono to 1/4 jack cable and record on your computer?

Hope you get it sorted, sounds horrible.

Best served cold

Mate, I hope you get it sorted straight away

You can access xbox live on the web through microsofts website, so if they are in text form you should be able to show them. Not sure if you can access the voice messages though.

Really hope you get it sorted, and if the school dont do anything- you should contact the police. That will shit the little prat up.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

school are reluctant to do anything atm and what to monitor the situation and see where it goes.

Best served cold

Mate, that sounds shit. They should be trying to nip it in the bud, and sort it out straight away. They are not meant to tolerate any form of bullying.

Really hope your lads okay, and yourself too.

im fine Im made of harder stuff than that lol, lad will be fine hes more shocked than anything as am I (dont expect 11 year olds to use words like ****/pussy/twat and wanker) lads been blocked on live for now he actualy hacked my lads old acount and spent his microsoft points but unfortunatly didnt have eneugh proof it was him just a few of my lads mates word. atm I going to give the lad eneugh rope to hang himself and then drag him and the school over the coals.

unfortunatly my lads the smallest in the class height wise and although he gets on with everyone else has always been on the wrong side of this one kid, we have had glasses broke, football tops stollen, phones smashed he was even cuaght trying to stab him with a compass a few months back but once again school brushed it under carpet, luckily when he hits secondary school next term he wont be in his class

Best served cold

I really hope you do get something sorted eventually, that school sounds crap.

You should ask to take one of the football training sessions at school, and then go in with a chris morgan-esque challenge

If you still need it, you should be able to go on the xbox site on your phone, sign in on your sons account and you can view the messages hes recieved aslong as they havnt been deleted.

Also if someones spent microsoft points on his account, ring up xbox explain the situation theyll have a look into it and if they get evidence the account has been used by someone else you will get the money back

yeah xbox will have details of when the points have been used and by what ip adress, which they can then use to see which other xbox accounts use that ip and get him

it may well be worth asking for a copy of the school's anti-bullying policy. Usually these basically say 'we will not tolerate bullying and will always take action' - make the school stick to its policy.

Sorry to hear about this

I have been in contact with a friend that works for Xbox Live and this is something they take very seriously.

He says do the following:

send feedback via live using this procedure - open message - view profile - file complaint (after this is done do next)

go back to message - block communication - (it is critical that they do not message the person at all after that as it will unblock)

when I have 5 mins I will update with whats now happening but police are now involved and its got very serious

Best thing for it I think. If the police can see or hear the bullying taking place for themselves maybe they can take some serious action on your behalf.

Best served cold

Hopefully they'll have a word with the school as well, get them in gear and stop it happening to your lad and anyone else in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1977 View Post
    when I have 5 mins I will update with whats now happening but police are now involved and its got very serious
    Hope all is ok. Did you use the xbox messages as evidence? My friend at xbox live says you can add him on live to discuss if needed.

yeah the lads parents denied the child was at home at the time of the incident and refused to come into school and discuss it we had a meeting monday with the head master and hes listened to the messages on live (better quality than phone message) after hearing the messages, he asked us to contact the police.

the very next morning th childs parents came into school after headmaster had informed then we where taking the matter further, they and child admited everything but showed no remorse and tried to justify the messages as just kids playing. headteacher wasnt happy with this and has asked the police to come into a meeting on monday at 1pm with ourselfs where we will file a complaint with the police and school with the evidence, the police officer will then discuss with us how he will take it further.

the complicated bit is we have just found out a work coleague is the mothers sister and has now started shit at work refusing to comunicate with me or the wife. but as I have explained to her we have turned a blind eye for 6 years now and just told my lad to grow up and get on with it, but there are 2 messages that woried us the most becuase of the malice in the childs voice, one told my lad to fuck off and kill himself and then hed be happy. another told him to do everyone a favour and go hang yourself from a fucking tree.

so I dont see that as a overaction tbh

Rice 13

Mate, glad to see things are being sorted, unfortunately children are the cruelest creatures on earth at times. Hopefully the **** will have got a good hiding of his parents when he got home but highly doubt it after saying the family are ignoring you, still if thats the worse that can happen now hardly a great loss is it.

exactly mate couldnt give a shit about them or there lad, hopefully the pollice will put the fear of god into him, luckily the secondary school has been breifed and told to look out for future problems also.

but kids being kids he has just brushed it off and got on with it just finnaly keeping out of this other kids way, hes actualy took on board what we told him that the new school is a fresh start and a chance to make new freinds and be who ever he wants to be. so hes now rareing to go again.

thanks for all the support and help btw people this forrum really does out do itself at times

Best served cold

Thats good news rich, sounds like things are really rolling. Good to see the school took it seriously in the end as well and I hope it works out for your lad for the better

This little prick needs sorting out, horrible things to say to a kid so young.Hope it get's sorted for you mate.

No wonder my post count..

Glad you got it sorted Rich.

In the future, I really don't know what I'd do if I found out my kid was getting bullied. Like you, I'd be tempted to go round to the ****ers house and give him a piece of my mind.

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Your kid sounds like quite a little hero

Scum of the earth, boils my blood thinking about it - they obviously have no thoughts as to what it effect it might have on your lad, luckily he sounds like a trooper.

Now, get him to become a left back like Psycho and take the little **** out every chance he gets.

he cant wait to get started at new school now bought him his first proper football boots this weekend and my lawn is now screwed as hes been out every evening trying them out, grass looks worse that blackpools pitch.

he seems to have finnaly put it all behind him now and concentrating on football more than the xbox aswell so thats a good thing only downside is hes got joint loyalty's forest are his championship side and everton his prem side, mate at work has invited us into his box at goodison in a few weeks time so that will be a decent tweet for him. and hes coming with me to watford in October as he really enjoyed his trip there on boxing day