Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa 11

No wonder my post count..

Default Fifa 11

Nothing announced as such.

In the same style as the previous thread, what would you like to see in the new version?

My suggestion (which I posted to http://www.fifplay.com/fifa11_ideas/...ents/#comments)

1) I think I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say - MAKE THE TRANSFER PANEL IN MANAGER MODE MORE REALISTIC.
    I was Morecambe, got promoted the championship, tried buying a reserve from GRIMSBY who were in LEAGUE TWO and I got told “Grimsby scoffs at your offer!”
    That’s my major gripe.

2) I’ve hardly played Be A Pro Mode on Fifa 10, but I hope you guys will be able to iron out the lower league problems I had last time.
    I played as a midfielder for Bury. By season two at Bury, I was playing for England. What a load of John Toshack.
    Overall, you guys need to look outside the premiership for once and not just slap 50 other teams in willy nilly.

I’d like to see Blue Square leagues in there too.

3) Please please please please please change the mid-game camera angles. By that I mean when a sub comes on, when they score and so on. I’m sick of that camera panning across the roof of the stadium.

4) On to stadiums, I’d like to be able to change stadiums mid season. Well, when I upgrade my stadium by 3 stars, I get to choose a new place.

5) Ref’s annoy me. Football players, in real life, get penalized when they make an intentional foul.When I press ‘tackle’ safely, I don’t want to tackle them intentionally.
    6) Please let us save replays. Some of us only have Xbox Live Silver. When I score the best goal ever, I’d love the option to save it for upload later.

###And now for the hopeful ones####

7) Create a team. I want to be able to create a team. I reckon, if you get your web developers on it, you can create some FLEX application to let users design their own strips. Seriously, I know FLEX’s capabilities, this CAN be achieved.

Bring back indoor games. That was the best thing about FIFA 98. Every time we get an option to voice our opinion, I’m going for this every time.

Similar Threads:

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Fifa 11

My suggestion would be that people stop giving 40 quid a year (or twice a year if you're stupid enough to buy world cup versions etc) to ea for a game that improves at best in tiny incremental steps and still isn't as good as sensible soccer!

sensible soccer!!!

I love you!

create your own team, chamipons leage and uefa and carling cup get them names, have the world cup in tourniments.

On Manager Mode you sometimes get an FA Cup game and a League Match on the same day, so your team is unfit for the league match. Less fatigue from playing one game, even though i have full fitness coach upgrades they still can't play 90 minutes twice a week. Improved transfer system. Expand the Virtual Pro, more and improved accomplishments, things to play for etc. When i'm playing I think of loads but now I can't seem to remember them!

Indoor games, this would be the best ever! I remember scoring a goal with the keeper by bowling it out lol

Senior Member?

I'd also like to see the create a club option return since Fifa 07.

Yeah like what someone said in the Fifa 10 thread, they should make local stadium packs such as: East Midlands, West Midlands, North-West, South-West, London, North-East & what have you. They could charge £10 for each pack, think how much money they'd make plus it would be amazing so a win-win situation.

The in-door thing would be amazing.

Maybe even create your own stadium from scratch! Like on the Tony Hawk games where you create your own skate parks from scratch to the way you want them.

Commentators could talk more about the clubs history i.e. when Notts County are playing Forest they could discuss that they're two of the oldest clubs in the world and they're the closest clubs in the country & the history like Forest used to be the best team in the World etc..

Senior Member?

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyTart View Post
    My suggestion would be that people stop giving 40 quid a year (or twice a year if you're stupid enough to buy world cup versions etc) to ea for a game that improves at best in tiny incremental steps and still isn't as good as sensible soccer!
    Fifa 10 was £25 for the first few days of release

Play the new Fifa World Cup game and that should give you a glimps at new game play. Very different and I think an improvement on Fifa 2010.

1)cups included within be a pro mode.
    2) sort out the goal keepers AI its bloody shocking online at times and cost me a fair few wins.
    3)classic players on the ultimate team mode.

Senior Member?

I've just put across some of these ideas in an email to EA. I'll let everyone know what the response says.

Amen. I always used to be the team Chinese Food. Chow Mein was one hell of a player.

Best served cold

I'd like to fix the player ratings system.

The fact that a player in a lower league, like tyson is marked as slower than the likes of ferdinand makes no sense (just down to the fact they are a division apart).

They need a huge overhaul, with regards to the way the skills and rankings systems work- and how "better" players are percieved.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

Senior Member?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall. View Post
    I've just put across some of these ideas in an email to EA. I'll let everyone know what the response says.
    This is my response from EA. Not the best of responses, basically just told me to use the official forums and hope they read and acknowledge it.

Dear Kyle,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

Customer feedback is greatly valuable to Electronic Arts. To comment on any of our titles, please post on the appropriate game forum. These forums are maintained and monitored by the community leaders and production team. By posting on these forums you will be able to submit direct feedback to the appropriate person. Please make sure that you follow the EA terms of service http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp when posting. You must have an EA member account http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...hp?p_faqid=665 in order to post on the forum.
    />Go to our forum site. http://forums.ea.com/
    You will be brought to apage containing the forum direct links.
    Click on theappropriate forum section under your game title.
    Forbest results post on the Suggestions section for your title. If there is no Suggestions section post in the Generalsection.

Best Regards,

Victor
    EASupport Centre, UK and Ireland
    http://electronicarts.co.uk
    http://electronicarts.ie

not sure if this has been mentioned but.....

The thing that annoys me the most is when you are beating someone online and they quit the game and you get nothing for it!! In Fifa 11, I would like to see the person who quits have points deducted and the winner to receive their points.

Does that make sense

Swedish Meatball

Quote Originally Posted by ADBarke View Post
    not sure if this has been mentioned but.....

The thing that annoys me the most is when you are beating someone online and they quit the game and you get nothing for it!! In Fifa 11, I would like to see the person who quits have points deducted and the winner to receive their points.

Does that make sense
    You do get awarded points, if you're not three goals ahead by that point you get a 3-0 win, and if the scoreline is greater in your favour then you get awarded that.

When someone quits and you get the 'your connection with xxx has finished' and the quit option, if you're on Xbox then go to your friends menu, and then gamers you recently met, click on the guy you just played. If their profile says they're still in your game then don't quit, otherwise you'll lose 0-3. If it says they're surfing the Xbox menu, offline or scratching their arse, then go ahead and quit.

I lost plenty of results that way before I googled it. It's amazing what people will do to cheat in a computer game.

Cheers Brolin. Are you on the 360 aswel then? Add me and i'll give you a game next time we're both on....as long as you dont quit on me when im 3-0 up
    Gamer tag is: ADBarke

3rd username...

Have you actually played FIFA 10?

It's a surprisingly engaging game of football.

I could never play a game with "soccer" in the title anyway!

wash your mouth out young man!!!!! Sensible Soccer is the very best game ever created. It was far and away ahead of its time, and if you ask me, it still is.

Ability to unlock classic teams. England 66. Forest 79.

Yeah classic teams would be good. So long as you couldn't use them in ranked online matches, as that would be a bit silly.

Resident foodie!

I'm not a fan of classic teams. The England 66 team would be one of the best on the game, yet I bet they'd struggle these days because of the way football has changed.

3rd username...

They need to allow us to create a stadium from a choice of different size stands, colours etc. It would feel so much better playing as Forest at the City Ground!
    Also if they could just make the commentators be able to say "Nottingham Forest" I would be pleased!
    Plus the crowd noise is not atmospheric enough and doesntc hange for big games!

Senior Member?

Apparently this is the 1st screenshot of FIFA 11

John Terry's still in it then