Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    JOIN ME

Default PES 2009 Or FIFA 2009

I havnt bought fifa for like 12 years!!

im a hardcore pes fan but its turning crap.

Fifa is apparantly geting better. Does anyone know if theyve got forest official kit names etc?

if so i mite get that.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: PES 2009 Or FIFA 2009

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooijdonk

Fifa is apparantly geting better. Does anyone know if theyve got forest official kit names etc?
    They've had them for the last few years, so should have them this year too.

It's a sad day, but FIFA is now better than Pro Evo. Will get both, but more excited about FIFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley Black
    It's a sad day, but FIFA is now better than Pro Evo. Will get both, but more excited about FIFA.
    Surely this can't be true, is it? FIFA is w@nk...

PES 2008 was 'wank'. FIFA 2008 was good.

JOIN ME

pes is indeed not as good as it once was.

but fifa has always been worse.

im gona try em both out methinks.

There has been a lot of people saying that Fifa 09 is going to be much better than pro-evo.

I'll get both I suppose - the one problem being I will get them on PS2 and I suspect most the improvements will be for the new-gen consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley Black
    PES 2008 was 'wank'. FIFA 2008 was good.
    PES 2008 wasn't wank was worse than before

and Fifa was slightely better than before.

PES needs all the kits and more teams and leagues IE league A B and C in master league

On last years games probably FIFA, half decent gamplay great graphics more licenses and you can be the reds on it*

I have always sided with FIFA, the game quality isn't anything to write home about but whenever I have bought PES I get the feeling I am buying the cheap knock-off.

Quote Originally Posted by nffc red
    On last years games probably FIFA, half decent gamplay great graphics more licenses and you can be the reds on it
    Thats the only reason to buy it lol

The thing i found with fifa is you can win the prem with the original Forest team, and making money is almost impossible

Nice to see a few people finally turnig to the fifa side rather than pro evo

I cant wait till fifa comes out, will get it straight away!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratty
    I have always sided with FIFA, the game quality isn't anything to write home about but whenever I have bought PES I get the feeling I am buying the cheap knock-off.

I always thought that - but when I brought pro-evo 5 I realised that Pro-Evo was much better and so now I have on pro-evo 2008 the whole premiership, complete with official kits and logos. Plus Forest and County.

Its quality.

i like pro evo but i think fifa is lot better and fifa as always been better than pro evo si i would choose fifa 09

Well i have got fifa 09 preordered now also the demo for it is coming out on thursday so can get a good taste of it, just read about the new addidas live league thats on the new fifa, sounds great but only promblem is you have to pay extra for it but do get a free trail of it at first

Still waiting for the FIFA 09 demo. WTF is going on as thePC and 360 demo's came out Yesterday Morning. I'm gagging to play it.

Demo now up. 1 day late. Grrrrrrrrrr.

When you are Forest playing Direby Martin Tyler and andy Gray comment on Brian Clough spells at Derby and Forest and mentions that the Derby os one of the biggest outside the Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnewton_1988
    When you are Forest playing Direby Martin Tyler and andy Gray comment on Brian Clough spells at Derby and Forest and mentions that the Derby os one of the biggest outside the Prem.
    Sauce?

Ive always preferred FIFA over PES. Think its mainly because I am one for all the licenses and teams. I never used to like playing as Davide Buckham anyway.

Only bought PES for the first time ever last Xmas when I got my PS3 and FIFA at the same time.. I had it for a couple of weeks and traded it in, it is really poor and dont know how anyone can prefer it over FIFA.

The FIFA graphics are way better than PES; the stadiums; the players; the turf. I must admit, the gameplay on PES may have been better in the past, but FIFA is gradually getting better.

It seems that where FIFA has lacked in the past in comparison to PES, it has worked on improving it, whereas PES has solely concentrated on gameplay.

FIFA all the way

I belong to nobody!!!

I must admit, with some of the comments and seeing how popular Fifa is with some people on here I am tempted to give it a go.

I used to be a fan of Fifa games but from about '99 had swapped over to ISS/PES.

PES2008 was a very, very big dissapointment and am seriously thinking of changing to Fifa once again.

Just downloading Fifa now

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie
    Ive always preferred FIFA over PES. Think its mainly because I am one for all the licenses and teams. I never used to like playing as Davide Buckham anyway.

Only bought PES for the first time ever last Xmas when I got my PS3 and FIFA at the same time.. I had it for a couple of weeks and traded it in, it is really poor and dont know how anyone can prefer it over FIFA.

The FIFA graphics are way better than PES; the stadiums; the players; the turf. I must admit, the gameplay on PES may have been better in the past, but FIFA is gradually getting better.

It seems that where FIFA has lacked in the past in comparison to PES, it has worked on improving it, whereas PES has solely concentrated on gameplay.

FIFA all the way
    Yeah I'm like that too. Fifa's gameplay has never been poor and although PES gameplay might have been better, I've still preferred all of the licenses and the ability to play as Forest.

But in my opinion now, Fifa's gameplay is definitely on a par with PES, if not better. Fifa 07 was a huge step up from the previous Fifa games, and 08 is absolutely brilliant. I haven't stopped playing it ever since I got it last December, which I normally find myself doing after a few months with a game.

Really looking forward to 09, and I'll make sure I download the demo to have a play on it.

I always liked Fifa but a couple of years a go I got into Pro Evo so baught that ever since. Last year I got Fifa 08 and PES and I found Fifa to be a bit harder so opted for PES lol. Simple as that, I prefer alot of things on Fifa as they have all the rights and tend to be a bit more creative thant Pro.

After playing the 09 demo I can safely say it is the best football game of all time. Amazing!*