Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Default The Official PS3/XBOX360 Game Recommendation And Reviewing Thread.

As the title suggests review and recommend games!

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: The Official PS3/XBOX360 Game Recommendation And Reviewing Thread.

MW1 & 2
    GTA IV
    FIFA/PES
    DEAD SPACE
    FIGHT NIGHT 3 & 4

Senior Member?

There's a game coming out on PS3 in two months that looks quite good, it's called Heavy Rain.

Trailer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPPdgBK3r8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buj7dR5AdKY[/youtube]

I'm waiting for The Saboteur to arrive from Lovefilm

I've been playing Lego Rock Band this week. It started off well, real good tracklist (mostly indie/pop/well known songs) but there's soooo many 'gigs' to do if you're a completionist like me But even if you're a kid, you'll probably get bored and miss out on some of the humour which is intended to appeal to kids later on in the game.

Grand turismo 5 is coming out next march it should be amazing, apparently it includes NASCAR.. Can't wait for it!

im playing assassins creed 2 and its amazing alot better than the first one!!!!! but also buy fallout 3

Quote Originally Posted by daddy_pudding
    im playing assassins creed 2 and its amazing alot better than the first one!!!!! but also buy fallout 3

Senior Member?

True Crime 3 - September 2010, quite a wait for what looks to be an amazing game. Haven't played True Crime Streets of LA in donkey's years and never played NYC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Crime_(2010_video_game)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qd7lhYwI1M[/youtube]

The Saboteur is excellent. Not quite as polished as Assassin's Creed but very enjoyable all the same.

Senior Member?

Quote Originally Posted by ad
    The Saboteur is excellent. Not quite as polished as Assassin's Creed but very enjoyable all the same.
    Arrived from Amazon today with inFamous

Not played The saboteur yet, currently playing Operation Flashpoint 2. It's flippin hard as well.

Rice 21

The Saboteur is brilliant!

Got it the other day and I'm loving it. Heavy Rain looks awesome too

There is only one game I play at the moment and thats Modern Warfare 2.

It is so addictive and the online game play is challenging but rewarding. As you increase your rank you unlock new weapons and attack methods. E.g - Sentry Guns and Helicopter attacks.

There is a story and special ops mode but I always play online.

I would give this game 10 out of 10.

Senior Member?

I'm on The Saboteur all the time at the moment.. Amazing game!

I just got all the Fallout 3 DLCs for pretty much nothing so I'll be playing them shortly. But at the moment, I'm playing Hitman: Blood Money - such a fun game!

Samuel

The Godfather 2.

Best game I've ever played I think!

winnits

I liked the first Godfather game on the 360, it was pretty low-end on graphics and quite repetitive but because I love the film so much it was ace.

Describe the second one more - been tempted for a while (although it will have to wait 'til Vegas is out the way!)

Yeah they are rather repetitive games but still pretty fun. The second did improve on the first quite a lot in the usual ways sequels improve really. Better graphics, superior controls and movement, more varied weapons/combat/vehicles etc

Samuel

It doesn't really follow the film. It does, but you play an outsider again who becomes a Don. So you have to be in charge of a family, hiring people as you go along and etc.

Its awesome, moves on from the first game into the story, you meet Hyman Roth for example, and you get that scene where Michael Corleone is in the room with Roth watching the American Football, except your not sitting down, and Michael isn't there I don't think.

Overall, it is awesome. Worth getting. I've got the Platinum for it on the Playstation, it is pretty sad. But the game is that good!

Senior Member?

Just completed The Saboteur.. Amazing game!

Just been looking through lovefilm and the Xbox magazine... there's sooo many games coming out soon that look wicked! Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, Dead To Rights, Splinter Cell, Aliens, Mafia 2, MGS, I Am Alive, Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, Fallout New Vegas etc etc

Split/Second looks/sounds fantastic and there's Battlefield Bad Company 2, Medal Of Honour, Lost Planet 2, Dead Rising 2, Lego Harry Potter, Skate 3, Max Payne 3 and hopefully a new Hitman and new Ghost Recon games. Then there's the usual EA sports/driving game franchises as well. How will I get through them all!

My kids have a PS3, Assassins Creed 2 is the only game I'll play on it, very good game, disappointed with the graphics and physics though, game play is top notch other than that.

Graphically it's as good as most current games and as for physics, the free running is sick! And the combat is probably the most fluid around. I don't think you'll find better around at the moment, and you won't see much better graphics or physics until the next generation of consoles

Quite simply put, Bayonetta. Despite all of the rather dubious fan service the game plays superbly well.