Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Why Scolari Turned Down The England Job

AKA Randy Bumgardener
    'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Why Scolari Turned Down The England Job

The good old FA

After watching Euro 2008, and its success without England, I no longer care a great deal about England. I wouldnt go as far as to be one of the 'id rather forest won a throw in then england won world cup people' but if I had to have chosen between Forest going up and England winning the euro this summer, I am perfectly happy for England to continue being humiliated.

Quote Originally Posted by stuart60677
    After watching Euro 2008, and its success without England, I no longer care a great deal about England. I wouldnt go as far as to be one of the 'id rather forest won a throw in then england won world cup people' but if I had to have chosen between Forest going up and England winning the euro this summer, I am perfectly happy for England to continue being humiliated.
    I said this last summer.

You can blame me for England not being there ll you like, but only if you credit me with promotion

I'm happy with Capello anyway!