8 14.29%
  • Lose

25 44.64%
  • LEAVE

1 1.79%
  • REMAIN

7 12.50%
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday 2 - Nottingham Forest vs Cardiff City (Sat, 19th Sept 2020, 12:30pm)

Hybrid View

Default Matchday 2 - Nottingham Forest vs Cardiff City (Sat, 19th Sept 2020, 12:30pm)

First home game of the season and in front of the Sky cameras so that's nice for us.

The Opposition:

Cardiff lost 2-0 at home to Sheffield Wednesday on opening day.

Stats:

Our recent form against Cardiff is Won 1, Drawn 1 and lost 8, last beat them at the City Ground in October 2012.

Did you know?

Despite competing in the English Football League Cardiff are actually located in a different country called Wales. Amazing.

COYR!

Last edited by Heffing Psycho!; 13-09-20 at 15:29.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The Foam Hand

Default Re: Matchday 2 - Nottingham Forest vs Cardiff City (Sat, 19th Sept 2020, 12:30pm)

I’d take a good old 0-0 here at this point. Anything is better than a defeat and I won’t have to sit and watch it either.

Think Harris has got our number though and we never seem to do well against Cardiff, we need to up our game from yesterday’s performance.

Massive Member

Default Re: Matchday 2 - Nottingham Forest vs Cardiff City (Sat, 19th Sept 2020, 12:30pm)

Cardiff is in Wales? This forum is truly an education at times.

Wales is a small crappy country stuck to the side of the great nation of England, Wales is often referred to as England’s bitch

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    Wales is a small crappy country stuck to the side of the great nation of England, Wales is often referred to as England’s bitch
    "The cyst on the belly of england"

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    "The cyst on the belly of england"
    The clagnut stuck to hairs on the arse of England

Up-Front

Motivation for this one isn't hard to find. Rubbing Harris nose in it being the primary one.

Scored 5 conceded 13 over the last 8, there's no obvious reason to stick with the personnel we're picking to shore things up & disrupt the opposition.

Given the injuries, its going to take some risks, Sow or Silva walk straight into the team, but I dont think theyre available.

Samba
    Darikwa/Jenks Worrall Mbe Soh Blackett
    Colback
    Lolley Carvalho Freeman Ameobi
    Grabban

I think I've arrived at the position where Lamouchi tries this, potentially fails with it, but is at least acknowledged for doing something fucking different with the intent.

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Motivation for this one isn't hard to find. Rubbing Harris nose in it being the primary one.

Scored 5 conceded 13 over the last 8, there's no obvious reason to stick with the personnel we're picking to shore things up & disrupt the opposition.

Given the injuries, its going to take some risks, Sow or Silva walk straight into the team, but I dont think theyre available.

Samba
    Colback
    Grabban

I think I've arrived at the position where Lamouchi tries this, potentially fails with it, but is at least acknowledged for doing something fucking different with the intent.
    You’ve left out Sabri’s favorite bum boys Yates & De Costco

Up-Front

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    De Costco

Samba
    Colback
    Grabban

This is the team I want to see. Well, not Jenks, but other than that...

Samba
    Colback
    Grabban

He will have to take that risk sooner or later they either sink or swim but the squad as is should be creating more chances

Samba
    Colback
    Grabban

Like I said last night if you're gonna go you might as well go out with a bang rather than a whimper.

Samba
    Colback
    Grabban

Probably the team most of us want to see or possibly 3 at the back allowing Taylor to partner Grabban. Either of which I'm sure most supporters would prefer as you say it acknowledges we need to try something different and be on the front foot more.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Stupid and Contagious

Why the fuck have you included the kick off time in the thread title?

For god's sake man we all know what time kick off is

Probably the most pointless thing I've ever seen on this forum

Dreadful thread

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post

Dreadful thread
    Just getting the tone of the thread ready Harvs? I like it, we're better prepared for the ghouls to come out at the end now.

Stupid and Contagious

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Just getting the tone of the thread ready Harvs? I like it, we're better prepared for the ghouls to come out at the end now.
    I have it on good authority from posters on here that including kick off times is completely pointless

Massive Member

I have it on good authority from posters on here that including kick off times is completely pointless
    Is the 3PM BST or GMT? Going to be a few losing an hour here.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Allow me to change the thread title. I'll give you bloody pointless....

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Adding the final whistle time may be more beneficial as I could pop for a few pints, asking for a friend

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Dreadful thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    Still a classic after all these years. It will forever be his legacy

Upper Decker

I like the way he’s not used a proper noun as in the fictional super hero Spider-Man, but rather the generic term “spider man”.

Stand Firm And Strike Hard

Stupid and Contagious

For all the shite and nonsense that came with Fawaz, he did at least give us this moment of pure gold

Dreadful thread
    I remember your match day threads Harv

They were fucking shit

Dreadful thread
    I saw 12.30pm and thought it was at midnight! Good job I know what's going on.