Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Judas winding things up again..

Default Judas winding things up again..

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetai...769707,00.html

Kris Commons is prepared to receive 'plenty of stick' from the Nottingham Forest fans this weekend.

The Rams attacker crashed home the winner in the 3-2 FA Cup 4th Round Replay victory last season at the City Ground, with Nigel Clough's side coming back from 2-0 down to make it into the Fifth Round.

It was Commons' first appearance at the City Ground since leaving the Reds for Pride Park in the summer of 2008.

He also went on to play an integral part in the Rams' 3-1 victory over the Reds just a few weeks later in the Coca-Cola Championship.

And he is looking forward to going head-to-head with his former employers this Saturday.

He told dcfc.co.uk: "I don't expect an increase in the 'stick' I'll get despite last year's events, but I should imagine I'll receive a fair bit of it.

"I got a lot of stick last year, but I expected it. I left Forest to go to their biggest rivals.

"I was left with no option though and to go back there last year and score made me a hero in Derbyshire - and even more of a villain in Nottingham.

"It comes with the territory and it is something I can deal with.

"Scoring the winner goes down as my highest point at Derby County certainly, but I think it would be the same for any player.

"To fight back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 and score the winner was a script you really could not have written."

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

winnits

Default Re: Judas winding things up again..

People are bound to ask him about that game, it doesn't really wind me up - he's just doing his job.

Scandalous and Shameless

Quote Originally Posted by thehockleyhustler

"To fight back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 and score the winner was a script you really could not have written."
    It's a script that I could have easily written.

Writing was never KC's strong point.

Or dieting.

Why would you expect him to say different? Good luck to him (just not on Saturday). Some people take this shit far too seriously, I hope to God we don't have another West Ham Millwall job on our hands on Saturday, good job its not an evening kick off.

Dinosaur Prick

I wouldn't mind too much if that remains the high point for the rest of his career. You're going nowhere Mr Commons

Quote Originally Posted by alfordred
    Why would you expect him to say different? Good luck to him (just not on Saturday). Some people take this s**t far too seriously, I hope to God we don't have another West Ham Millwall job on our hands on Saturday, good job its not an evening kick off.
    Why wish luck to a player who has left us and now plays his trade for our biggest rivals? Do you think their fans are wishing Earnie and Camp all the best?

it's a shame Jules is not fit for this game

Wasn't it rather dubious as to whether it was his goal or not in the first place? I seem to remember it taking a rather large deflection in order to get past Smith.

I belong to nobody!!!

It did. He smashed it against Wes' shin and looped over Smith.

Let him run his mouth if he wants. He seems to be the only person bothered about it still.

nakkernino del clusto

"Scoring the winner goes down as my highest point at Derby County certainly"

Slim pickings in his DC career so far

Chambo will shut him up!

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

does anyone really care about him, i mean i could understand some of it last time, but it seems a little immature to me.

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Chambers knocking him 10 foot in the air would be the high point of the season by a mile even if we went onto win the FA cup.

TheDude

Lets hope Wes or Chambo sorts him (if he plays) in the first minute

Knocking Common$ ten foot into the air would be a seriously impressive achievement

Why wish luck to a player who has left us and now plays his trade for our biggest rivals? Do you think their fans are wishing Earnie and Camp all the best?

If you read my quote, I say Not on Saturday.
    I'm afraid to say this forum has gone very down hill lately, I was hoping it was just pre- season boredom. But it appears not.

No wonder my post count..

Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit
    Knocking Common$ ten foot into the air would be a seriously impressive achievement
    You need an industrial machine for that!

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    People are bound to ask him about that game, it doesn't really wind me up - he's just doing his job.
    Quite right, it and he are really not that interesting anymore. By booing him it will just give him more to whinge about and maybe 'fire' him up for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by fil
    it's a shame Jules is not fit for this game
    Jules plays on the left.

So does Commons.

I'll let you do the maths

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetai...769707,00.html

Kris Commons is prepared to receive 'plenty of stick' from the Nottingham Forest fans this weekend.

The Rams attacker crashed home the winner in the 3-2 FA Cup 4th Round Replay victory last season at the City Ground, with Nigel Clough's side coming back from 2-0 down to make it into the Fifth Round.

It was Commons' first appearance at the City Ground since leaving the Reds for Pride Park in the summer of 2008.

He also went on to play an integral part in the Rams' 3-1 victory over the Reds just a few weeks later in the Coca-Cola Championship.

And he is looking forward to going head-to-head with his former employers this Saturday.

He told dcfc.co.uk: "I don't expect an increase in the 'stick' I'll get despite last year's events, but I should imagine I'll receive a fair bit of it.

"I got a lot of stick last year, but I expected it. I left Forest to go to their biggest rivals.

"I was left with no option though and to go back there last year and score made me a hero in Derbyshire - and even more of a villain in Nottingham.

"It comes with the territory and it is something I can deal with.

"Scoring the winner goes down as my highest point at Derby County certainly, but I think it would be the same for any player.

Of course he had an option.

Less money.

Dinosaur Prick

Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit
    Just make sure you get out of the way when he starts his descent

Dinosaur Prick

Quote Originally Posted by Broganator
    Jules plays on the left.

So does Commons.

I'll let you do the maths
    Not for Derby he doesn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardinho
    It's a script that I could have easily written.
    Indeed, I don't know about anyone else but even when we went 2-0 up I had a feeling that it was still going to go wrong. We had a painfully weak bench and somewhat of a bare bones side. It wasn't the hardest thing to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by adamski
    Not for Derby he doesn't...
    Oh yes, sorry, i forgot he doesnt play on the left anymore.

oopsy daisy!

Now my view is that a far more effective treatment would be to just completely ignore him - no recognition at all. That would hurt more than abuse.