Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boo boys and Davies out ...

Default Boo boys and Davies out ...

So, how long before they start to pipe up? If we get dumped out tonight, and lose to Derby, how bad might things start to get for Davies?

I did notice the other day that next month's fixtures seem a lot less brutal. I don't think we can comment really until we've played those. But how many Forest fans are that patient?

Of course, if we stop in the cup, draw Man Utd and tonk Derby in the league, then this thread will be a waste of space anyway like, here's hoping

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

removed user

Default Re: Boo boys and Davies out ...

Cheers for this Earthworm.

I wont boo but its frustrating to see the simple things made look so difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm
    So, how long before they start to pipe up? If we get dumped out tonight, and lose to Derby, how bad might things start to get for Davies?

I did notice the other day that next month's fixtures seem a lot less brutal. I don't think we can comment really until we've played those. But how many Forest fans are that patient?

Of course, if we stop in the cup, draw Man Utd and tonk Derby in the league, then this thread will be a waste of space anyway like, here's hoping
    I think booing the team at this stage is absolutely ridiculous. I watched Liverp**l get tonked by Aston Villa at home last night, and to their fans credit (i hate saying that) they didn't boo the team at all. It got me thinking if this was Forest they would of been booed off the pitch. It must stop.

Quote Originally Posted by magicwoand
    I think booing the team at this stage is absolutely ridiculous. I watched Liverp**l get tonked by Aston Villa at home last night, and to their fans credit (i hate saying that) they didn't boo the team at all. It got me thinking if this was Forest they would of been booed off the pitch. It must stop.
    Did you watch it with the sound off?? There was a cacophony of boos at the end!!

Booooooo!!!!

Miserable bastard

Quote Originally Posted by toptrunk
    Did you watch it with the sound off?? There was a cacophony of boos at the end!!
    Before or after the minutes silence to mark the death of their Premiership dream for another year?

Quote Originally Posted by toptrunk
    Really, because I didn't hear a cacophony at all . The only booing i heard was at half time, that was aimed at the referee, as being scousers they like to blame everyone but themselves.

If we start talking like this we are more likely to boo him.

There was a bit of booing at the Watford game although not too much as most people seemed to have leave. I think there would have been a huge chorus of boos at half time too had Blackstock not scored. It's a bit sad really but it's where the modern game is at the moment, I hate the booing of players especially the idiots that do it during the match but it's not going to go away unfortunately and even the most loved of managers will get booed on occassion such as Rafa last night.

The mentality of the modern fan is a disgrace compared to the older one who went to the game hoping his side would win and he'd have a good day out. Now some people think they can't have a good day unless the teams wins and that they should win every game. They think they pay to go watch their team win which isn't the case, you buy a ticket to go see your team play. Sometimes they'll play well and other times poorly but you know the risk when you buy a ticket so people that complain about value and being cheated out of their money generally are twats. Those who say they are disappointed with performances and thought we'd do better against other teams don't fall into this category just those who take things too far and claim they're being dealt an unfair hand.

I never boo

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

the worse you'd hear from me is a "what the fuck", i haven't and never will boo, and always clap them on and off the pitch at the start and end of both halfs, thats what supporting is all about, boo-ing helps no-one apart from the opposition

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo

The mentality of the modern fan is a disgrace compared to the older one who went to the game hoping his side would win and he'd have a good day out. Now some people think they can't have a good day unless the teams wins and that they should win every game. They think they pay to go watch their team win which isn't the case, you buy a ticket to go see your team play. Sometimes they'll play well and other times poorly but you know the risk when you buy a ticket so people that complain about value and being cheated out of their money generally are t**ts. Those who say they are disappointed with performances and thought we'd do better against other teams don't fall into this category just those who take things too far and claim they're being dealt an unfair hand.
    Spot on. It's the Gladiators/X-Factor TV generation. Stand up and whoop if you like it. Boo like a 7-year old at a pantomime of you don't. Absolutely pathetic. There is no doubt that the team would benefit from a bit of unconditional support, at least for the next few games, until our season gets back on track.

The only time I have booed is after a game when I hope it will contribute to getting a manager the sack. It sometimes works!! ask Calderwood and Megson.

i'll admit i have booed the team on a number of times
    like every else i pay good money to watch Forest and the times i have booed is when the players play like they can not be bothered and play with no passion or effort, at these times when this happens i feel like i have the right to voice my opion to someone whose obscence amount of wages i help pay
    yes you do pay to watch a game win or lose but the least i expect is some effort and not a side looking like the local pub team to turn up.

Miserable bastard

The last time I booed, was when Danny Sonner was playing and specifically aimed it at Danny Sonner in the hope that Paul Hart would finally realise what 30,000 other people in the stadium knew - that he was utter gash.

JOIN ME

davies is turning us into sheffield utd

-instead of going for the kill we sit back and hang on for a bore draw.
    -time wasting tactics.
    -asking the ballboys and camp to take as long as possible to resume play.
    -making the pitch smaller for hoofball
    -moaning about the the fans
    -moaning about the board

and then he has the cheek to suggest he wants 'total control' of the club

wanker

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooijdonks Son
    davies is turning us into sheffield utd

-instead of going for the kill we sit back and hang on for a bore draw.
    -time wasting tactics.
    -asking the ballboys and camp to take as long as possible to resume play.
    -making the pitch smaller for hoofball
    -moaning about the the fans
    -moaning about the board

and then he has the cheek to suggest he wants 'total control' of the club

wanker
    I take it nothing's biting on the river at the moment - so you thought you'd try a bit of angling here

Gosh, next thing you know, we'll be playing in red and white!

Rice # 42

Quote Originally Posted by Worsley Red
    Spot on. It's the Gladiators/X-Factor TV generation. Stand up and whoop if you like it. Boo like a 7-year old at a pantomime of you don't. Absolutely pathetic. There is no doubt that the team would benefit from a bit of unconditional support, at least for the next few games, until our season gets back on track.
    Good man!

Quote Originally Posted by Worsley Red
    Good post shame its all bollox.

Next time people are boo-ing have a good luck around and you will see that there as much of 'your' generation booing as there are any others and also it was 'your' generation who created the Gladiators/X-Factor TV generation and allowed this type of social environment to happen.

But yes i totally agree that booing is pathetic IMO.

There was a bloke sat behind me at QPR on saturday who shouted over to his mate at halftime " Davies has got to go after that crap". Er......it's half time mate. Also we weren't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimisticRed
    Good post shame its all bollox.

Next time people are boo-ing have a good luck around and you will see that there as much of 'your' generation booing as there are any others and also it was 'your' generation who created the Gladiators/X-Factor TV generation and allowed this type of social environment to happen.

But yes i totally agree that booing is pathetic IMO.
    OK, let's replace the word "generation" with "fashion" or "mentality", then I think we have it nailed. You're right, you can't simplify it to an age thing, however I'd venture to suggest that you won't catch many of the living dead in Brian Clough Lower booing furiously!

I was gonna say... most of the booing to me seems to come from guys that look around the 40 year old mark... I didn't have them down as big X-Factor fans!

Quote Originally Posted by adamski
    I was gonna say... most of the booing to me seems to come from guys that look around the 40 year old mark... I didn't have them down as big X-Factor fans!

Are you trying to cause trouble or what bled?