0. You may not vote on this poll
  • -

0 0%
  • -

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flag Hanging , C Block ? Help Please

Default Flag Hanging , C Block ? Help Please

had to post this as a poll because it wouldnt let me start a new topic due to yellow card.

my season ticket is in trent end lower but im sitting in C block for the derby match on saturday and just wunderd how i can hang my flag at the front of the stand ? any ideas?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Default Re: Flag Hanging , C Block ? Help Please

At C-block, Heart FM aren't advertising, so you'll be OK to hang off the red barriers at the front of the seats, or (advertising hoardings permitting) over the white retaining wall between the stand and the shale track.

The only downside with (b) is that you've got no way of holding the bottom edge of your flag should the wind pick up.

As for us poor saps in E-block.....

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Isn't there like a metal structure at the front of the main stand that you could put it on?

I know thats where a couple of A-block flags go...

...the Liatrom Red

You can hang your flags over the front barrier in the Main Stand.

Here's mine making a very rare home appearance in A-Block (rare due to the worrying amount of anti-Irish bigotry it seems to provoke, which I simply can't be arsed with).

As to how to hang it, get some shoe laces and join the boy scouts

Quote Originally Posted by Liatroim_Red
    You can hang your flags over the front barrier in the Main Stand.

Here's mine making a very rare home appearance in A-Block (rare due to the worrying amount of anti-Irish bigotry it seems to provoke, which I simply can't be arsed with).

As to how to hang it, get some shoe laces and join the boy scouts
    I was just about to say, I've never seen that flag before mate.

Is it true that you've been given stick for taking it? That's a fucking joke if true.

I think it's a decent flag mate, shouldn't matter weather your Irish, English, Welsh etc......we're all Forest at the end of the day.

I hope to see it down the CG more often personally. The more flags the better......will be looking to get one done soon enough. I refuse to pay 100+ for a decent one off barmyflags though. Will try and do one myself.

...the Liatrom Red

Quote Originally Posted by NFFC Loyal
    I was just about to say, I've never seen that flag before mate.

Is it true that you've been given stick for taking it? That's a f**king joke if true.

I think it's a decent flag mate, shouldn't matter weather your Irish, English, Welsh etc......we're all Forest at the end of the day.

I hope to see it down the CG more often personally. The more flags the better......will be looking to get one done soon enough. I refuse to pay 100+ for a decent one off barmyflags though. Will try and do one myself.
    Cheers mate. It's a home made production, rather professionally done if I do say so myself.

Unfortunately one or two muppets have spouted some real venom when it has gone up, same pricks who think anyone who's Irish is in the IRA I surmise.

Aside from the abuse at home games, I've had it stamped on at Rotherham away, been spat at at Preston and the original was ripped down by someone in the Lower Leppings at Sheff Wednesday. Given all of this, I'm sure you can see why I can't be arsed.

Cheers mate. It's a home made production, rather professionally done if I do say so myself.

Unfortunately one or two muppets have spouted some real venom when it has gone up, same pricks who think anyone who's Irish is in the IRA I surmise.

Aside from the abuse at home games, I've had it stamped on at Rotherham away, been spat at at Preston and the original was ripped down by someone in the Lower Leppings at Sheff Wednesday. Given all of this, I'm sure you can see why I can't be arsed.

That's shocking. Our own fans have done that kinda stuff? Can't believe that.

...the Liatrom Red

Quote Originally Posted by Mester Lance
    That's shocking. Our own fans have done that kinda stuff? Can't believe that.
    Believe me, I wouldn't make up s**t like that.

I'm Forest to the core mate & would much rather be singing the praises of the magnificent vast majority who follow our beloved club. Anyone who has ever sat in the A-block will know exactly what I'm talking about though. Littered with bigots and a disappointing level of toleration. I'm an A-Block season ticket holder by the way, and love being so, but for all the right reasons i.e. when it's on form there are no more passionate supporters in the land.

Looks good mate. How much did it set you back to make, and how did you incorporate the tree!?

Those incidents you've listed are nothing but a disgrace and those responsable should be fucking ashamed!!!! I cannot beleive SOME of our so called supporters would do that to another FOREST fans flag, utter tossers!

I've been too may a game where clubs flags have been irish etc, hell i think chelski even have a cyrpus one present and most games! No-one has kicked off about it.

It's a real shame you feel this way, but I can definatly see why you don't want to bother.....as you say, it's not worth the hassle it brings!

It's about time more flags we're on show at Forest though, that said I s'pose people cant be doing with carrying it about everyweek.

...the Liatrom Red

Quote Originally Posted by NFFC Loyal
    Looks good mate. How much did it set you back to make, and how did you incorporate the tree!?

Those incidents you've listed are nothing but a disgrace and those responsable should be f**king ashamed!!!! I cannot beleive SOME of our so called supporters would do that to another FOREST fans flag, utter tossers!

I've been too may a game where clubs flags have been irish etc, hell i think chelski even have a cyrpus one present and most games! No-one has kicked off about it.

It's a real shame you feel this way, but I can definatly see why you don't want to bother.....as you say, it's not worth the hassle it brings!

It's about time more flags we're on show at Forest though, that said I s'pose people cant be doing with carrying it about everyweek.
    Think the flag was 20 off tin-ter-net, then I measured the dimensions of our crest and the letters, and simply enlarged these dimensions onto material. I then got good old mum to sow it all together!

It can be a pain taking a flag to a game, but I'm going to try and give it at least one outting this season as it ususally brings us luck, as it did here at Yeovil away (2-0 to the good guys).

I don't want to inflame any bigotry here, but while you might Irish, Forest is an English club. And putting the logo on an Irish tricolour might seem a little insesitive.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Think the flag was 20 off tin-ter-net, then I measured the dimensions of our crest and the letters, and simply enlarged these dimensions onto material. I then got good old mum to sow it all together!

It can be a pain taking a flag to a game, but I'm going to try and give it at least one outting this season as it ususally brings us luck, as it did here at Yeovil away (2-0 to the good guys).
    Certainly can!!

Never be ashamed of it - it's a great flag. Pity there are some morons about who take the pleasure out of such things.

Fly it with pride, NFFCLoyal!

Miserable bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Moulty
    had to post this as a poll because it wouldnt let me start a new topic due to yellow card.
    Hmm, a loop-hole in the rules?

...the Liatrom Red

Quote Originally Posted by garrilla
    I don't want to inflame any bigotry here, but while you might Irish, Forest is an English club. And putting the logo on an Irish tricolour might seem a little insesitive.
    Insensitive in what way?

I'm intrigued.

winnits

I don't see as at all offensive.

We have plenty of fans from the Emerald Isle, and have/have had plenty of players too.

Miserable bastard

I wonder f Ebby brought a German flag adorned with the logo, would anyone have a problem with that?

Or maybe our famous tree in the centre of a Japanese flag?

It might be insensitive if you've recently had your driveway badly tarmacced.

Insensitive in what way?

I'm intrigued.
    Insensitive to fans of nationalistic disposition.

If its OK for you to get jingoistic and put the club tree on the flag of EIRE, it seems to me that a local knuckle-dragger might get a bit jingoistic and want to 'defend' the club as ENGLISH. And frankly, the logic stands up.

thanks for the ideas , i only normaly tie it to spare seats at away games. would duct tape stick to the metal structure at the front of the stand? and ill take some carabiner clip to clip to the bottom of the flag to hold it down as its very light.

Quote Originally Posted by ĝ_ŗđ
    I wonder f Ebby brought a German flag adorned with the logo, would anyone have a problem with that?

Or maybe our famous tree in the centre of a Japanese flag?
    What about if the forest fans from Liverpool turned up with a flag with the Forest Tree and the Liver-bird on on it?

I better keep my mouth shut in A-Block at the weekend then if thats the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn Rocks
    I better keep my mouth shut in A-Block at the weekend then if thats the case.
    Are you planning on singing 'My Little Armalite'?

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

Insensitive to fans of nationalistic disposition.

If its OK for you to get jingoistic and put the club tree on the flag of EIRE, it seems to me that a local knuckle-dragger might get a bit jingoistic and want to 'defend' the club as ENGLISH. And frankly, the logic stands up.

I'm not sure if you're defending the bigotry here or not?

The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Pope
    I'm not sure if you're defending the bigotry here or not?
    I'm not condeming or condoning. I'm simply pointing out that by putting the Tree on an Irish flag (a nationalistic act) might get some bother (a nationalist act) from English jingoists who believe the club to be an English Club.

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

I'm not condeming or condoning. I'm simply pointing out that by putting the Tree on an Irish flag (a nationalistic act) might get some bother (a nationalist act) from English jingoists who believe the club to be an English Club.
    Furry Nuff!

IMHO I would be glad to see Forest support from any part of the globe - & can't really understand why anyone would be so intolerant?

And I'm from the right of the political spectrum...