Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Matchday programes

      
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    nottingham
    Posts
    180

    Default Matchday programes

    Quite impressed with this seasons.....good write up on away team, double colour player poster, and the price is the same !!........also good articles on the reds theselves which are actually interesting to read,even Billy's drawls!!!!.

    Similar Threads:

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    15,920

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Talking of home matchday programmes, I appear to have collected a fair few over the last few years if anyone is interested or missing any.

    'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

    I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

  4. #3
    TheDude
    Guest

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    How much are they this season ?


  5. #4

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    What a great signature i have


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,670

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Oooh, I have just dug out a program for 03-04 with a lovely picture of Rogers in it.

    Ooh and Danny Sonner too!


  7. #6

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Quote Originally Posted by T.B.T.
    Talking of home matchday programmes, I appear to have collected a fair few over the last few years if anyone is interested or missing any.
    In the past I have left two programmes at the stadium (always to my annoyance) and they are Forest vs Ajax in a friendly on my birthday a few years ago and then Watford last tuesday! I was very annoyed about that!

    If youhave either of them I'll love you forever. In fact, I'll love you forever anyway.


  8. #7
    May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    38,693

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Quote Originally Posted by nottmdude
    Love that signature pic, Nottmdude!

    By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

    Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

  9. #8
    TheDude
    Guest

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Sir' Flagman
    Love that signature pic, Nottmdude!
    Cheers duck


  10. #9

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Quote Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack
    In the past I have left two programmes at the stadium (always to my annoyance) and they are Forest vs Ajax in a friendly on my birthday a few years ago and then Watford last tuesday! I was very annoyed about that!

    If youhave either of them I'll love you forever. In fact, I'll love you forever anyway.
    Sorry no programme here but can anyone confirm the score of this....
    it may have been my first game. I know we played a forign team but cant for the life of me remeber who...Got a feeling we lost 3-2 or possibly 4-3


  11. #10
    winnits
    Guest

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Sir' Flagman
    Love that signature pic, Nottmdude!
    Seconded, do you have a big version of it? It's brilliant!


  12. #11

  13. #12
    winnits
    Guest

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Thank you!

    I love those.


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,157

  15. #14
    Senior Member?
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    6,678

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    How much do programmes cost nowadays?

    I was on the back of one twice when I was a little masscot


  16. #15
    May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    38,693

    Default Re: Matchday programes


  17. #16

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.........
    Sorry no programme here but can anyone confirm the score of this....
    it may have been my first game. I know we played a forign team but cant for the life of me remeber who...Got a feeling we lost 3-2 or possibly 4-3
    We played Ajax and drew 2-2.


  18. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    15,920

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Quote Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack
    In the past I have left two programmes at the stadium (always to my annoyance) and they are Forest vs Ajax in a friendly on my birthday a few years ago and then Watford last tuesday! I was very annoyed about that!

    If youhave either of them I'll love you forever. In fact, I'll love you forever anyway.
    Sorry SHJ, I can't help you with either of these. If you ask at the newsagents near the City Ground, you may have more joy.


  19. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    To answer two similar questions:

    This seasons match day programmes are £3 per punt.


  20. #19

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Quote Originally Posted by T.B.T.
    Sorry SHJ, I can't help you with either of these. If you ask at the newsagents near the City Ground, you may have more joy.
    Yea the MSR have loads of programmes over the years home and away! worth a try checking there!


  21. #20
    May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    38,693

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    There's also a bloke on the corner of Trent Bridge/Trentside North (outside SouthBank) on a matchday who has an array of older programmes. Might be worth asking him if he's got or can get.


  22. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Sir' Flagman
    There's also a bloke on the corner of Trent Bridge/Trentside North (outside SouthBank) on a matchday who has an array of older programmes. Might be worth asking him if he's got or can get.
    One thing that seems to be mising this season is Blooming Forest fanzine sellers, they were always sold ouside the rowing clubs near the Trent End but no sign so far this year.


  23. #22
    May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    38,693

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Quote Originally Posted by poole_red
    One thing that seems to be mising this season is Blooming Forest fanzine sellers, they were always sold ouside the rowing clubs near the Trent End but no sign so far this year.
    Noticed that the other day. Do any of our contacts have news on this?


  24. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,670

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    Quote Originally Posted by poole_red
    One thing that seems to be mising this season is Blooming Forest fanzine sellers, they were always sold ouside the rowing clubs near the Trent End but no sign so far this year.
    Your joking?

    I love reading Blooming Forest.


  25. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,588

    Default Re: Matchday programes

    I haven't bought one in years, but I seem to remember back when some bloke called Jon was the editor it was an absolutely fantastic read. When he packed up it went down hill.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •