Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: [LTLF]Reds on the Run: running the Robin Hood Marathon? Raise money for the RNID

LTLF

Default [LTLF]Reds on the Run: running the Robin Hood Marathon? Raise money for the RNID

Reds on the Run - running the Robin Hood Marathon?

The Robin Hood Marathon takes place in just under four weeks and LTLF is looking for budding runners to join its team of top class athletes have-a-go heroes who will be competing this year in aid of our nominated charity, the RNID (charity no. 454169), the largest charity representing the 9 million deaf and hard [...]

http://www.ltlf.co.uk/forest/2009/08...-fans-charity/

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: [LTLF]Reds on the Run: running the Robin Hood Marathon? Raise money for the RNID

Come on guys, where's these sponsorships? This marathon isn't going to run itself you know!

Default Re: [LTLF]Reds on the Run: running the Robin Hood Marathon? Raise money for the

I am currently emailing my mates with the justgiving site so hopefully they will start sending cash. Please can you add my name to the list, as they may not sponsor if my name is not on that site.

CHeers,

Amy Hil

Default Re: [LTLF]Reds on the Run: running the Robin Hood Marathon? Raise money for the RNID

Good point Amy, I'd added you to the LTLF page but not Just Giving - I'll add you now!

Default Re: [LTLF]Reds on the Run: running the Robin Hood Marathon? Raise money for the

Cheers Alex

Amy