Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Parking

Wonderlust King

Default Parking

Wheres the best place to park at the city ground and has anybody tried the park and ride?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

winnits

Default Re: Parking

The park & ride is at the bottom of Queens Drive and the bus drops off on the embankment.

You can park much closer though, either in the Lady Bay industrial area, around Notts County's ground or, well, on most streets around the Bridgford area too.

All depends what time you arrive.

Miserable bastard

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoaked
    Wheres the best place to park at the city ground
    In the Main Stand car park, there's a space marked 'ND'. It has gold painted lines and a garibaldi carpet between there and the main entrance.

Although I doubt they'll let you park there.

Wonderlust King

is the embankment still a good plce to park i normally get the train but i can drive now ill be coming past riverside park

Down on the Embankment is a great place to park although they do charge you £5.00 per car for the pleasure.

As we forummers are now meeting pre-match in The Globe, I parked along Iremongers Road at the back of the Notts ground only in my excitement of meeting StuC I forgot exactly where and when returning to my car, I ended up walking the full distance around the Notts ground looking for where I'd left it. Humpf.

There are plenty free places for parking around the ground if you get there in good time.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

winnits

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoaked
    is the embankment still a good plce to park i normally get the train but i can drive now ill be coming past riverside park
    Again, if you're early you can park before the barrier to avoid the robbing council bastards, then just wander through the Meadows to get to the ground (don't walk round the riverside as the curve of the Trent will make the walk about three times as long lol )

Wonderlust King

ahh so park near where that pub is and then cut through?

winnits

Yep, I've done that before

We always park in co op car park. Convienient and close by aswell as being around all the pubs and shops.

Who parks for free close to Trevelyan Road/ Abbet Road?

I either park in upper W Bridgford at a mate's house and walk down to the Haven for a pre-match. 15 mins stroll gives us a chance to chat. Then 10 mins to the ground. You can often park at the far end of Stratford Road. 4 mins to the pub then. Loads of parking to be had!

TheDude

I always use one of the car parks near county ground £4 which aint too bad i feel and feel better about leaving it in a car park then on the road.

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

On Saturdays I park at my Nephews Work-Place at the bottom Musters Rd. Only a 5 Minute walk

Weeknights I park off Cyril Road & have a 15 min walk ( I could really get the bus from Edwalton, but public transport is well beneath me )

The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

I park on the bottom end of the embankment before the council 'car park' starts, you get a nice walk by the river before and after and on the way back by the time you get to the car the queues to get out have pretty much gone.

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

Weltmeister

I usually get the Number 10 bus from Ruddington (which, conveniently, drops me right outside the Trent Bridge Inn!) but when I do drive, as I'm coming 'up' the A60, I usually park at County Hall; cost is £4, and there are usually 2 or 3 blokes hanging about to keep an eye on things.

Only thing with County Hall is it gets full quite quickly so don't leave it until the last minute to get there!

„The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

Cattle market. £3