Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: LTLF Prize Draw: Win a new season Forest shirt, and the winner is....

stuc

Default LTLF Prize Draw: Win a new season Forest shirt, and the winner is....

In an effort to help raise funds for the server we put up a praise of the new season Forest shirt, although we didn't sell the full allocation of tickets we decided to select the winner now before everyone had the new shirt.

The winner was pulled out of the lucky Forest bag by Alex and the name on the ticket was...... 'into the trees'. Congratulations Alistair.

Many thanks to everyone who purchased a ticket/membership card or subsrcription.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: LTLF Prize Draw: Win a new season Forest shirt, and the winner is....

Miserable bastard

Default Re: LTLF Prize Draw: Win a new season Forest shirt, and the winner is....

Quote Originally Posted by stuc
    'into the trees'
    Whooooooo?

stuc

Quote Originally Posted by ĝ_ŗđ
    Whooooooo?
    That was pretty much the reaction when the ticket was pulled out of the bag lol

removed user

fix!!!!

Rich, Anatoli now Alistair.. jesus wept, who next? My moneys on Winnits, Liz and Lyttledes - the inner circle strikes again.

Congratulations to 'Into the Trees'. Perhaps not as regular a poster as some yet he's paid his money and is, therefore, a deserved winner.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

Scandalous and Shameless

I thought the general consensus was to put it back into the bag and pull out another name?

stuc

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardinho
    I thought the general consensus was to put it back into the bag and pull out another name?
    The winning ticket was put safely away before picking other names just to show it wasn't a fix.

Scandalous and Shameless

And still my name didn't come out

Victor Meldrew

Quote Originally Posted by Wotton Earth Was That?
    fix!!!!

Rich, Anatoli now Alistair.. jesus wept, who next? My moneys on Winnits, Liz and Lyttledes - the inner circle strikes again.

I thought that the whole point was that this is someone no one has ever heard of.
    Who the fuck is Winnits anyway?

When is it my turn to go on Socccer AM?

I could catwalk so much better than Dan. My cat could catwalk better than Dan and it's almost dead.

Reminder, in a thing I am not bitter about, the bloke that got to meet Earnie when we were sponsoring him had only posted twice and both times he was dressed as a girl.