Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: forest away

Default forest away

derby fan here. just purchased 2 student tickets for forest away. 12 pounds each. bargain i must say. very happy they are doing student prices. 12 pound for any match is cheap but for this match pure bargain.. not too long now.

what are your thoughts ahead of the game?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Daniel

Default Re: forest away

Quote Originally Posted by five
    derby fan here. just purchased 2 student tickets for forest away. 12 pounds each. bargain i must say. very happy they are doing student prices. 12 pound for any match is cheap but for this match pure bargain.. not too long now.

what are your thoughts ahead of the game?
    Hi Mr Sheep

Hopefully, by the time we play you our strikers will be fully up to speed and lining up to score against you.

Can we buy home tickets yet?

winnits

General sale is saturday.

hopefully we have a new back four to stop your forwards. hopefully we have a forward aswell.

winnits

I'm looking forward to it, hopefully we'll have had a chance to get into our stride by then - end of August tends to be a useful benchmark time so I would hope we are there or thereabouts, and looking forward to seeing us pit ourselves against you.

It feels like the closest we've had to a level playing field against Derby for some time given the disparity between our recent trackrecords.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    General sale is saturday.
    And if you're an NFFC member, you can get your tickets now.

And if you've bought a ticket for the Watford match, tickets have been on sale since last Wednesday.

winnits

If I want to move my season ticket can I buy an additional ticket now? (It's actually my brother who wants to do this, but still)..

If I want to move my season ticket can I buy an additional ticket now? (It's actually my brother who wants to do this, but still)..
    Id think so....
    on nffcretail it lets you purchase extra seats now on the same client reff so id assume so.

#FindElaine

Yes I got one for Eamonn last week using my client ref number

Please donate to my #MPCC14 JustGiving page @ Justgiving.com/FindElaine

Surely this thread should be called 'Forest home'?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Surely this thread should be called 'Forest home'?
    Unless you're a sheep.

I have never used the new ticketing system, and if you want to buy 2 tickets next to each other is it like last season?

Or is it a different process?

A Derby fan gets a student ticket for £12, Forest have lost the plot! Derby are guaranteed to use up the full allocation so why are we letting them buy student tickets for the most important game of the season?!

I'd make a bet now that Derby scum will not return the favour!

In the hearts and minds of the weak and wounded

I like how they do cheap student tickets for sheep but refuse to do student season tickets for their own supporters!

Quote Originally Posted by tricky_tree1982
    A Derby fan gets a student ticket for £12, Forest have lost the plot! Derby are guaranteed to use up the full allocation so why are we letting them buy student tickets for the most important game of the season?!

I'd make a bet now that Derby scum will not return the favour!
    Indeed and no doubt we will only get the same 2700 when theyve been given what looks to be around 4000 again!

People who support derby have an education....?

Memories of Barnsley away last year.
    Our club seem to have pleasure ripping off home fans whilst trying their best to accomodate away fans.............
    And theirs a thread on our poor attendances

The away end sold out in a couple of hours this morning so you've sent us another 500 tickets to take it upto 4,100

Quote Originally Posted by petaco
    The away end sold out in a couple of hours this morning so you've sent us another 500 tickets to take it upto 4,100
    That makes a refreshing change, maybe you only sell out of your allocation for just the big games unlike the mighty reds support away from home! You didn't even sell out of your 1,500 allocation against Scunthorpe!

winnits

That makes a refreshing change, maybe you only sell out of your allocation for just the big games unlike the mighty reds support away from home! You didn't even sell out of your 1,500 allocation against Sc**thorpe!
    That's because away grounds don't give away tickets with every packet of crisps purchased

That makes a refreshing change, maybe you only sell out of your allocation for just the big games unlike the mighty reds support away from home! You didn't even sell out of your 1,500 allocation against Sc**thorpe!
    If you're going to bait the in-bred sheep, at least get your facts straight. From the in-no-way-biased DCFC official site:

RAM RAIDERS - 2000 FANS HEAD TO SCUNNY

Huge travelling army heading to Scunthorpe

Derby County will have in excess of 2,000 supporters at Glanford Park today (Saturday 15th August), for the Championship clash with newly promoted Scunthorpe United.

The Rams have sold out their allocation for the match, making it a home and away double for the start of the campaign.

Last week Pride Park was at capacity for the opening day fixture against Peterborough United.

It's tonight's away following you should be mocking

We sold our entire allocation for Scunny, and they sent us more which we sold.

Look - supporting football clubs is like politics - choose which bits to believe and never give opponents any credit at all. We all know that the Sheep didn't manage to fill one bus for the Scunny match, don't we? As far as tickets are concerned - if the Sheep only give us 2700, then that's how many they get. Also, in places like Sheff Wed - it's hard to get a pint, so make it impossible for their fans as well. No beer in their ground, no beer for them in ours. We couldn't even get into a near-by pub (unless we wanted to start a riot). When we go to Wednesday (soon), we're parking, eating and drinking near the Blades ground and tramming it in. No extra revenue for Wednesday from us. Clubs have the power to change things - we shouldn't give the Sheep extra concessions we don't get from them!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by petaco
    We sold our entire allocation for Scunny, and they sent us more which we sold.
    Not according to Talk Sport you didn't!