Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before anyone starts.............

Default Re: Before anyone starts.............

Quote Originally Posted by RedMark
    T
    To be fair there is a lot of knuckle draggers in A block, not all but a good majority. I had a 7 year old sat in front of me today who had a lot more sensible things to say then most of them put together.
    If it were not for 'A' block there would be very little noise at the city ground, we got behind the team today, very little negativity.

I take great exception to your knuckle dragger comment, beofre you go slagging people off, get your grammer in order, otherwise you look like one yourself.
    is = singular, are = plural

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Quote Originally Posted by forestjono
    If it were not for 'A' block there would be very little noise at the city ground, we got behind the team today, very little negativity.

I take great exception to your knuckle dragger comment, beofre you go slagging people off, get your grammer in order, otherwise you look like one yourself.
    ** Awaits the... "and you learn how to spell 'grammar'..." reply

** Wonders if the replier will acknowledge points for getting the subjunctive mood right, though...

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by 'Sir' Flagman
    ** Awaits the... "and you learn how to spell 'grammar'..." reply

** Wonders if the replier will acknowledge points for getting the subjunctive mood right, though...
    Oops, how emarrasing. Oops again, I mean embarrassing

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Oops, how emarrasing. Oops again, I mean embarrassing
    Very good!

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Ok i haven't got a clue then.

I couldn't agree with your second point either, sometimes he's too slow to release the ball, he takes forever to turn, and he is generally very slow.

Yes he has his strong points, but all of which Blackstock can do and he can do MORE.

I just think we are handicapping ourselves by playing the weaker player.
    I think this may be the first time I've ever agreed with one of your comments.

I was surprised to see Dele coming back on in the second half.

They see me trollin'

Quote Originally Posted by Antonios Gubba
    I think this may be the first time I've ever agreed with one of your comments.

I was surprised to see Dele coming back on in the second half.
    I feel privileged!

Its rare i do speak sense nowadays.

Dele did alright today but was nothing special. From what I've seen of him so far he'll probably work better as an impact substitute.

He caused them problems but he holds the ball too long.

At times he held it up nicely, but then never gave it to one of the runners, which meant we had to go backwards again.

Quote Originally Posted by It's Baggio
    He caused them problems but he holds the ball too long.

At times he held it up nicely, but then never gave it to one of the runners, which meant we had to go backwards again.
    tend to agree , i just think blackstock offers us a bit more all round.

How anyone can say dele had a bad game mystifies me. He did what he was bought to do his only fault is his final ball sometimes. The 'sitter' he missed in the second half was not as easy as people think the defender did enough to put him off and not give him a clear chance. Overall i an pleased by todays performance we attacked well and gave little away the points should of all been ours but sadly they werent

Yeah I could get start pulling you up too. City Ground is a name so needs capital letters. Grammar is spelt incorrectly . . . . .

Yeah I'm not here for and English lesson either Jono, I'm here to talk about Forest and express my opinions. If you take great exception to my knuckle dragger comment I really don't care.

''Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them. A desire, a dream, a vision.'' Muhammad Ali

Let's give it 10 game sefore we start deciding who isn't good enough. Around mid-September the legaue table starts to take form and we can then see what it's gonna be like for the rest of the season

Sat in Lower Trent yesterday some un-happy bunnies were i was sat slagging off a few players, not very fair on first league home game of the season when i thought we played well and Tyson seems to have gotten over his brittle legs scenerio of the last few years after what i saw on Wednesday night compared to him running up and down the left wing all afternoon with some fantastic crosses into the box.

Great team effort should have drawn, Earnie go practise.

I agree with the idea that Adebola would be better as an impact sub, I think that Blackstock plays the target man role well enough but has more to his game besides and was a bit disappointed that Billy took so long to make the change.

I was hoping that Billy would use Adebola more away from home, as a battering ram up front when we need to release some pressure on the defence. Unfortunately we looked happy to sit fairly deep and let Albion have a bit too much time on the ball, Garner was far too deep and seems to have had his positional sense confused by his recent midfield experience.

The frustrating thing about yesterday was that we played pretty well but took a bit too long to go in for the kill. Adebola has shown that he can be a useful player for us but I can't help thinking we look less ambitious as an attacking side with him starting and Earnie and Dexter warming the bench.

Bridgfordred79

Regards to the grammar issue, Anatoli is quite vocal on the subject.

Where is he?

oopsy daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Broganator
    Regards to the grammar issue, Anatoli is quite vocal on the subject.

Where is he?
    Egypt I think. That was one of the possible destinations if I recall.

I love people who 'correct' so-called grammar mistakes, then in their criticisms, make a complete balls-up typo. Nice.