Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: McKenna: Sun Dream Team

Default McKenna: Sun Dream Team

Well, last season when we thought on a few occasions one of our lads would be in The Suns team of the week I think it only happened 2 or 3 times. This year we have McKenna and he's straight in. Its biased toward us or Preston based journalism.

I thought PM sounded ok but not outstanding. Moloney got in as well for County in CC2, it was an excellent goal though... good lad. We could do with a player like that at our place!

Its nice to have -even if the commentators didn't mention it- a bit of recognition.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Miserable bastard

Default Re: McKenna: Sun Dream Team

Well, considering whichever journalist(s) put this together, can't possibly watch every single game, it's usually based on whoever stands out in any highlights programmes, such as Maloney has done this week, which will make the core of the team.

Which,, of course, begs the question how McKenna gets in there, as he's a steady but never spectacular player...

McKenna was our best player in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ĝ_ŗđ
    Well, considering whichever journalist(s) put this together, can't possibly watch every single game, it's usually based on whoever stands out in any highlights programmes, such as Maloney has done this week, which will make the core of the team.

Which,, of course, begs the question how McKenna gets in there, as he's a steady but never spectacular player...
    But he got MOM lots of times for Preston... That is why I mentioned Preston journalists. Or maybe they have watched Forest so many times and realised that is exactly what we have been missing.

Most of our fans reporting back from the Reading game gave him 7's and 8's/10 so it's no great suprise.Delighted to have him at the club.