Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: My weekend

Default My weekend

Well i wasnt going to go out last night but my mate phoned me to say he has a free house and my other mate was going round for beer and vodka, i jumped at the chance and drove over to his.

After 10 cans and 2 bottles of vodka each we decided to go town, danced the night away i fell off a podium, back to his fell asleep on the sofa.

Woke up this morning to discover i had been drawn on but it was funny and i was still pissed. I made a fry up while 1 mate went to the shop for bread and the other hanging out the washing. Feeling this was pretty gay we went to markeaton park played crazy golf, football and had an ice cream before picking up my other mate going to the pub and having a sunday dinner.

We then decided on going to Morley Hayes to twat some golf balls on the driving range, we didnt no what to do next so ended up going bowling.

Im telling you this because random days and nights are amazing and made me realise how amazing my friends are, im engaged at 21 but things have hit a very big rock at the minute and this weekend with my friends was what i needed.

Being happy in love is great but can be hard to find, but your mates are always there and they mean the world to me.

I know some people will tell me to shut up or tell this 'story' somewhere else but i just wanted you all to know my weekend and my friends and bring some love back to LTLF.

Night Night x

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned

Default Re: My weekend

I'm pleased you enjoyed your weekend, I have had a cracker, went on Saturday to see someone very special, then enjoyed the garden all day today

AKA Randy Bumgardener

The best nights out are allways the ones you don't feel like at the beginning.

the sort

Your mate - Come on mate

You - Dont fancy it tbh

Your mate - go on

You - oh go on then

I dont know why, maybe it's the ;lack of expectation ??

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

Being perpetually single (damn my general incompetence and lack of sex appeal) my mates are all I really have.

I tell you what though, whilst I'm always unlucky in love I've certainly hit the jackpot with regards mates. Couldn't have wished for a better bunch.

Scandalous and Shameless

Quote Originally Posted by Freiro Cornholio

I dont know why, maybe it's the ;lack of expectation ??
    That's definitely why. Often the nights you build up are the ones that are a total anti-climax. Then the ones where you weren't planning on going out but get persuaded at the last minute are amazing cos you were expecting to have a shit time!

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Liz
    That's definitely why.* Often the nights you build up are the ones that are a total anti-climax.* Then the ones where you weren't planning on going out but get persuaded at the last minute are amazing cos you were expecting to have a shit time!
    I suppose, It's like the ones where I go out and expect not to pull, I get attention. Where I go out on the pull it just doesn't happen !

It's in the way of my personal phrase. ''Expect the worse, Anything else is a bonus''

awwwww lol lol lol

Rice IV

You best not be suffering a hang over for this evenings football.

Talk to me, Goose.

Living the dream

My weekend is still following me around at work today. I think I should have shook it off by tomorrow.

Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Dadford
    My weekend is still following me around at work today. I think I should have shook it off by tomorrow.
    lol

Well seeing as my weekend envolved a fair bit of drinking with you and squibbits it's certainly the best weekend I've had in a while..