Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34

Thread: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

      
  1. #1
    Season Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    122

    Default Colin Calder Loves Wood?


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    O a little red x lovely.


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrentEndBen
    [img width=340 height=466]http://www.crazyshit.com/site/pics/images/itchy_balls.jpg[/img]

    yet another picture of walv


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    106

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    is he in a snow storm with a red x on his head?


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    842

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Razza01
    is he in a snow storm with a red x on his head?
    Its not just me then?


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    502

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    I can see it?


  8. #7

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    This thread has been a huge success


  9. #8

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by uppertrentendred
    This thread has been a huge success
    Especially since you posted that! :P


  10. #9
    JOIN ME
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,943

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Goodbye TrentEndBen*

    [img width=468 height=566]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/guygiles/BlowFuneralG_468x566.jpg[/img]


  11. #10

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nffc-Girl
    Its not just me then?
    Nope i cant see anything lol.


  12. #11

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooijdonk
    Goodbye TrentEndBen*

    [img width=468 height=566]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/guygiles/BlowFuneralG_468x566.jpg[/img]
    That's a bit sick.


  13. #12
    JOIN ME
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,943

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack
    That's a bit sick.
    what? the fact that graeme swan, glen roeder and anatoli are carrying the coffin?

    yer i guess so.


  14. #13

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooijdonk
    what? the fact that graeme swan, glen roeder and anatoli are carrying the coffin?

    yer i guess so.
    Anatoli!? lol

    Not one of them looks like Anatoli!


  15. #14
    JOIN ME
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,943

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack
    Anatoli!?* lol

    Not one of them looks like Anatoli!
    all ive seen of him is his victor meldrew pic.


  16. #15

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooijdonk
    all ive seen of him is his victor meldrew pic.
    Oh well, that explains it.....kind of.


  17. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    699

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    i cant see it to


  18. #17
    JOIN ME
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,943

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    ok since we cant see it.

    im guessing its a picture of a guy called Colin Calder and hes holding a piece of wood or something.


  19. #18
    Season Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooijdonk
    ok since we cant see it.

    im guessing its a picture of a guy called Colin Calder and hes holding a piece of wood or something.
    My humour is not nearly that poor and you, judging by the picture you posted here and the comments I've seen you make in the past, are a complete pillock son. PVH as a name fits you to a tee

    And I re-uploaded the picture for you all, so here it is...

    [img width=340 height=466]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/1200/itchyballspb3.jpg[/img]



  20. #19
    JOIN ME
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,943

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrentEndBen
    My humour is not nearly that poor and you, judging by the picture you posted here and the comments I've seen you make in the past, are a complete pillock son. PVH as a name fits you to a tee ;-)

    And I re-uploaded the picture for you all, so here it is...

    [img width=340 height=466]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/1200/itchyballspb3.jpg[/img]
    your punctuation isnt the best either.


  21. #20
    Season Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Petty thing to point out.

    Even dumber when you consider that there's no punctuation mistakes there at all*


  22. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    259

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    it took me ages to click on to the red X thingy majoggy, i was looking on calderwoods head for a red X and wondered why i couldn't find one


  23. #22
    Season Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    So is the picture visible now or not?


  24. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    2,795

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    I can see it, CC is grabbing a willy.


  25. #24

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Haha


  26. #25
    Season Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: Colin Calder Loves Wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    I can see it, CC is grabbing a willy.
    Well that took 24 hours longer than I had hoped

    So yeah, let's start this one over...


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •