Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackpool trip plans

Default Blackpool trip plans

Right, I have finally decided to make the trip to Blackpool at the weekend even though I have no ticket for the Forest end.

So what are everyone's plans? Making a weekend of it? Going down Friday and out again Saturday night?

Be travelling up on my own so be nice to know what your all doing...

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Scandalous and Shameless

Default Re: Blackpool trip plans

Heading up on Friday morning, spending the day at the Pleasure Beach before going for a night out on Friday.

Getting up early for (hopefully) a Wetherspoons breakfast and beer before going to the game and then spending the afternoon in the pub watching the other results come in.

Where are you staying?

No wonder my post count..

It's a shame Alton Towers don't have a championship football team. Blackpool away sounds like the only game you can go to and have fun before/afterwards.

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone going in fancy dress to this, or to the Soton game?

Me and my mate are having to come up later on the Friday evening, so maybe be able to go out on the Friday evening, think we're going to just play it as we go.

On satuday going to get up and have breakfast and then head straight to the pub for some pre-match drinking and then after the game some more drinking to watch the all important scores come in.

We are then going to have a few drinks on the Saturday night and probably go on the pleasure beach on the Sunday depending on time/funds

My son is going with about 8 lads all from Arnold, catching the train on Friday morning which leaves Nottingham at 5am or 5.30am he has already booked the B&B on the seafront for Fri/Sat night

He said if 4 or more go by train you can get a group saver ticket so thats what they are doing.

I know af about 10 other guys that are also stopping down there the weekend, so if we win, i bet there will be a fair few Forest shirts about the town on Saturday evening

Going up on the Friday, going out Friday night, the game on Saturday, celebrations/night out, and back Sunday..!!

And i am DETERMINED to go to the top of Blackpool Tower at some point over the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by trickytrees12
    Me and my mate are having to come up later on the Friday evening, so maybe be able to go out on the Friday evening, think we're going to just play it as we go.

On satuday going to get up and have breakfast and then head straight to the pub for some pre-match drinking and then after the game some more drinking to watch the all important scores come in.

We are then going to have a few drinks on the Saturday night and probably go on the pleasure beach on the Sunday depending on time/funds
    I am hoping to do similar. Defo want to visit pleasure beach before the 3.30 train home on sunday. If we secure our championship safety by saturday night am sure i'll be out tryn find the Forest crowd .

...the Liatrom Red

Quote Originally Posted by dazsin
    Going up on the Friday, going out Friday night, the game on Saturday, celebrations/night out, and back Sunday..!!

And i am DETERMINED to go to the top of Blackpool Tower at some point over the weekend
    Ditto x 8 fellow U Reds. Good weather forecast too. Yippee!

Whilst I can't be arsed to do the last bit on your itinerary, it's worth it. You can just about make out the red glow from Sellafield.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Loving Blonde
    Heading up on Friday morning, spending the day at the Pleasure Beach before going for a night out on Friday.

Getting up early for (hopefully) a Wetherspoons breakfast and beer before going to the game and then spending the afternoon in the pub watching the other results come in.

Where are you staying?
    Kipping on Mark's hotel floor I think the Friday night then he is letting me take it over on the Saturday night as he is off to a Pink Concert!

Scandalous and Shameless

Quote Originally Posted by thehockleyhustler
    Kipping on Mark's hotel floor I think the Friday night then he is letting me take it over on the Saturday night as he is off to a Pink Concert!
    WTF?! lol

Really can't wait for our weekend in Blackpool now!

I was panicking a minute ago as I thought I'd lost the hotel booking confirmation and I couldn't even remember which hotel we'd booked! ... we're stopping at the New Phildene Hotel‏

Scandalous and Shameless

I'm mega excited as well!

My weekend will start at 5pm tomorrow as I am 'working from home' on Thursday due to a couple of hospital appointments and then Eddie and I are celebrating St George's Day on Thursday night before we get up early for the PleasureBeach on Friday.

It's going to be an excellent weekend, one which is likely to go down in history!

Quote Originally Posted by Benchwarmer
    Is anyone going in fancy dress to this, or to the Soton game?
    I am going as a monk! Plus I have no idea where I am staying somewhere in blackpool, I will give some a call and see if the beers will start flowing ealry friday afternoon.

Scandalous and Shameless

Will be up for some drinks on Friday afternoon but probably later on as we'll want to get our money's worth on the Pleasure Beach.

Do you have Eddie's number, Jamie?

maybe you can pick me up on the way past to blackpool? spend the day riding the big one?

Scandalous and Shameless

Won't you be too busy preparing for your Pink concert?!

Won't you be too busy preparing for your Pink concert?!
    not on friday morning!

Scandalous and Shameless

If you seriously want a lift then speak to Eddie but it will be early as we want to get as much of a full day on the Pleasure Beach as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus
    maybe you can pick me up on the way past to blackpool? spend the day riding the big one?
    I thought I was picking you up Armstrong?

oh there you go i didnt know what your plans were ! cheers any way bear lover!

If you seriously want a lift then speak to Eddie but it will be early as we want to get as much of a full day on the Pleasure Beach as possible.
    what time is early ? as im pretty sure it wont be open til 10 maybe 11

opening times 1030-1700 hrs

Scandalous and Shameless

what time is early ? as im pretty sure it wont be open til 10 maybe 11
    We're leaving Nottingham at 7am and stopping for a Little Chef on the way.

Aiming to get to the Pleasure Beach to pick up our wrist bands for when it opens.

Scandalous and Shameless

oh there you go i didnt know what your plans were ! cheers any way bear lover!
    I wasn't offering you a lift