Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: If we stay up?

Default If we stay up?

Who do you think will go?

And many do you think we'll sign?

How do you think BD will have us playing next season, long ball, passing game etc?

Would be interested to know what you all think.

Ricky

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

JOIN ME

Default Re: If we stay up?

if we stay up

he will get rid of garner, lynch, mcleary, davies.

he will relegate thornhill, maloney, heath to the reserves.

he will sign old, big, clumsy bastards.

he will play the long ball game.

and we will probably win loads of games.

No wonder my post count..

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooijdonks Son
    if we stay up

he will sign old, big, clumsy b*****ds.

He'd be an absolute prat to get rid of McCleary.

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, I believe we will stay up and finish lower mid table.

I don't think Billy will get rid of any players until we're in a postion to. A lot depends upon how many players we manage to secure over the summer. Even if we do bring in a couple of loan signings over the next few weeks we won't see the shape of Billy's squad until August.

As for the type of football Billy will want us to play, that's simple........winning football.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

oopsy daisy!

if we stay up

he will sign old, big, clumsy b*****ds.

And you will moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan.

Won't you.

he will get rid of lynch, davies.

Thank god.

if we stay up

he will sign old, big, clumsy bastards.

Good enough for me.

JOIN ME

Quote Originally Posted by Erik
    And you will moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan.

Won't you.
    if davies keeps his mouth shut and plays good football i will be delighted.

It will be a time for a few changes obviously,with one hopefully being the change of record of Van Hooijdonk this summer after Davies has kept us up .And we hardly hoofing it up yesterday in the second half I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by forestBolton
    He'd be an absolute prat to get rid of McCleary.
    My thoughts exactly hes been class every game!

if we stay up

Doesn't his contract expire this summer?

Has Cohen signed an extension?

Davies contract still have one more year to go after this season. Cohen has 2 more years to go after this season. Davies signed a 3 year deal , Cohen is 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99
    Davies contract still have one more year to go after this season. Cohen has 2 more years to go after this season. Davies signed a 3 year deal , Cohen is 4 years.
    Cheers bud

Resident foodie!

If we stay up, our better players - Cohen, McGugan, Earnshaw, Tyson etc will stay.

He'll bring in at least one player for each area of the field (striker, midfielder, defender, keeper)

Davies will be released, Lynch won't be kept on, Moloney and Heath may well go out on loan.

Garner could go, it all depends on whether he can find form when he's fit again.

I think if we survive this season, we'll be fine next year.

winnits

Not so sure about Lynch, if he can keep up the last hour's performance on saturday then he more than looked the part.

Garner is going to find it a bit hard to get into the side. Davies obviously likes Tyson , less so for garner & earnie. Billy likes his big strikers. While during derby promotion season, at one time he played Steve howard & jon stead together , both of them big target man. He will no doubt go for a big striker during the summer if we survive this season.

I can see Brecks retiring. If we replace him Wilson I think will go aswell as Arron Davies.

Coming in I think that Rob Jones and Lee Croft will probably be big target whether Adebola will still be considered I'm not sure.

I think the keeper spot will be under most scrutiny though. I am sure Davies will bring in a keeper whether they replace Smith or not is another matter. My personal opinion is Camp will probably be the prime target but I think we should look more in the direction of Paddy Kenny since he is not renewing his contract at Sheff. Utd. For me he is a much better keeper than Smith or Camp.

No way for Fatty Kenny. Kenny is not renewing his contract with Sheffield united is apparently because what he's asking for in salary is too high , he's supposely earning about 15k now.