Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: please merge this board back into the main forest banter...

Default please merge this board back into the main forest banter...

it depresses me to have to come on here... It is a constant reminder that we cant / wont sign any new players

I know it was designed to stop annoying posts but ... i have a plan :

You could limit the submission of new threads to two limited time periods each year - all new threads should be sent to a three man financial committee to decide whether we can afford to have a new thread of this type, the committee spokesperson / spin-doctor can then announce that they currently are in the process of negotiating over a number of fresh threads but are doubtful if there will be any success because it is difficult to raise any interest when Forest are in their current position and also there is a big discrepancy over the value of the threads in question. The committee can then make a derisory attempt at posting the threads but not manage to get an agreement by the time the window closes?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

No wonder my post count..

Default Re: please merge this board back into the main forest banter...

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Fanta
    it depresses me to have to come on here... It is a constant reminder that we cant / wont sign any new players

I know it was designed to stop annoying posts but ... i have a plan :

You could limit the submission of new threads to two limited time periods each year - all new threads should be sent to a three man financial committee to decide whether we can afford to have a new thread of this type, the committee spokesperson / spin-doctor can then announce that they currently are in the process of negotiating over a number of fresh threads but are doubtful if there will be any success because it is difficult to raise any interest when Forest are in their current position and also there is a big discrepancy over the value of the threads in question. The committee can then make a derisory attempt at posting the threads but not manage to get an agreement by the time the window closes?

Can't Billy Davies just manage the threads?

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomharding
    No he dosnt have the freedom to manage threads due to the mod committee

Quote Originally Posted by tomharding
    lol

I still prefer it up here out of the way so I can ignore the fact no one wants to play for us.

I like it better like this. Although when we actually sign someone the excitement will be so great that 20 threads will appear in every section of the forum.

No wonder my post count..

Agreed, it's much easier to filter as well. The great thing about LTLF is, is that you have 6 or 7 newly updated threads being juggled about on the front page - it'd be harder with 10 or 20 on one page, i'd miss all the Smith threads!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we haven't signed anyone (permanent or on loan) since this sub forum has been in existence.

It could be a curse!