Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One reason the CG has a bad atmosphere.

Default One reason the CG has a bad atmosphere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFDJM73LzeE

Have a look at this, i think the Forest fan had the audacity to shout 'COME ON FOREST!!!'. A bloody joke.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: One reason the CG has a bad atmosphere.

i hope it's because it's so late that this has no reply. This is pretty bad, stewards seem to be only there to throw Forest fans out, none are from Nottingham. But i'm sure some people will post in support of the stewards!!, hehe, or Billy Davies!!! who has our support anyway!, hehe...

In the hearts and minds of the weak and wounded

I saw all of this. The man was in a state and deserved to be chucked out. He kept trying to fight through the stewards and seemed to think he could jump over the stand to the Derby fans.

The reason that there is a bad atmosphere is because

1. We're shit
    2. We have fickle fans

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rossybeary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFDJM73LzeE

Have a look at this, i think the Forest fan had the audacity to shout 'COME ON FOREST!!!'. A b****y joke.
    I don't think the CG has a bad atmosphere. Have you ever been to any other ground and sat with the home fans?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rossybeary

i hope it's because it's so late that this has no reply. This is pretty bad, stewards seem to be only there to throw Forest fans out, none are from Nottingham. But i'm sure some people will post in support of the stewards!!, hehe, or Billy Davies!!! who has our support anyway!, hehe...
    It looks like that the steward may be no.066, the steward who wear leather fighting gloves and stands like he is some kind of bouncer first time i'd sat in the upper bridgeford for ages i thought the atmosphere was good but the stewards total pricks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Carvel
    I saw all of this. The man was in a state and deserved to be chucked out. He kept trying to fight through the stewards and seemed to think he could jump over the stand to the Derby fans.

The reason that there is a bad atmosphere is because

1. We're s**t
    2. We have fickle fans
    yea right

3. The stewards are *****!

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

so we're good and our fans aren't fickle?

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

No wonder my post count..

Vs Derby was my first Forest game, but honestly, I was expecting a lot more from the atmosphere. After the first goal, the fans just piped down, leaving us outclassed by those sheep botherers across the way! They never shut up!

Some bloke kept slapping the side of the Trent End to make some noise, which ignited some singing, but that was it.

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resident foodie!

I haven't watched that yet, but by any chance is it the guy with a Tyson shirt on?

He fully deserved to be carried out, the stupid ****.

EDIT: Have now watched it...

It is that guy I was on about and he was fully prepared to jump over the wall at the Derby fans. I even posted about it somewhere else the other day.

He was completely distraught and wasn't just shouting 'come on Forest' or whatever shit you came up with.

The stewards didn't do a thing wrong in this case and he fully deserved to go. The only reason that so many of them surrounded him is because he was fucking massive and they couldn't hold on to him properly.

I'm sure he's not like that normally and is perfectly well behaved, but emotion got the better of him and he was completely in the wrong on Saturday, not the stewards.

winnits

Many a fickle makes a fuckle.

Yeah I saw this from about 5 rows behind! I couldn't stop laughing! It was depressing to see a fan get so annoyed at the team, not really something you want to see at a football match! It was amazing how it took 4 stewards to stop him though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    I haven't watched that yet, but by any chance is it the guy with a Tyson shirt on?

He fully deserved to be carried out, the stupid c**t.

EDIT: Have now watched it...

It is that guy I was on about and he was fully prepared to jump over the wall at the Derby fans. I even posted about it somewhere else the other day.

He was completely distraught and wasn't just shouting 'come on Forest' or whatever s**t you came up with.

The stewards didn't do a thing wrong in this case and he fully deserved to go. The only reason that so many of them surrounded him is because he was f**king massive and they couldn't hold on to him properly.

I'm sure he's not like that normally and is perfectly well behaved, but emotion got the better of him and he was completely in the wrong on Saturday, not the stewards.

I saw that too. You are spot on with your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottinghamer Wald
    yea right
    Nice and constructive there. So our fans arent fickle and our team are good? If that is what you were calling me a wanker for?

No wonder my post count..

Nice and constructive there. So our fans arent fickle and our team are good? If that is what you were calling me a wanker for?
    Perhaps he's saying you need a shave with a completely white razor?

Haha!

I seen this from over in the Brian Clough stand, just beside the Capital One Corner.

Was quite funny to watch from there seeing the stewards trying to get hold of him, I thought he was going over. Can't blame him at all for doing it, if I had have been within that distance of them and I was pretty close I could have pictured me trying it had I had another few beers before.

Although he was wrong and the stewards were right at that time, I can't blame him for it one bit.

At least he was showing some passion. Unlike some, who just sit there not making a peep.

of course there's always idiots who deserve to be treated poorly by the stewards but you understand what i'm getting at. It can be like being back at school at times.

Miserable bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Nottinghamer Wald
    It looks like that the steward may be no.066, the steward who wear leather fighting gloves and stands like he is some kind of bouncer first time i'd sat in the upper bridgeford for ages i thought the atmosphere was good but the stewards total pricks.
    OI! I'm steward number 66

(Not at the City Gorund, though... )

Banned

Which fans are you calling fickle? The season ticket holders? The thousands that reguarly watch Forest away? The 25,000 that paid upto £30 to watch Forest on Saturday?

I dont think were fickle fans either - well no more fickle than any other teams fans. And the athmosphere at the CG is usualy good compared to a lot of grounds.

However, when you are 3 - 0 down against your arch rivals, with no options on the bench to make any differenace, having only recently lost to the bastards a couple of weeks ago, been losing for most of the season and been shite for the best part of ten years, and watching your beloved team show no fight and desire knowing 100% you are going to lose, is it any wonder why it was a bit subdued?

Weve been averaging 20000 for around 10 years, 3 of which were in the third tier is brilliant support.

Get behind the team for fuck sake

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Forest
    I dont think were fickle fans either - well no more fickle than any other teams fans. And the athmosphere at the CG is usualy good compared to a lot of grounds.

However, when you are 3 - 0 down against your arch rivals, with no options on the bench to make any differenace, having only recently lost to the b*****ds a couple of weeks ago, been losing for most of the season and been s**te for the best part of ten years, and watching your beloved team show no fight and desire knowing 100% you are going to lose, is it any wonder why it was a bit subdued?

Weve been averaging 20000 for around 10 years, 3 of which were in the third tier is brilliant support.

Get behind the team for f**k sake

to you to my friend!

There are good and bad supporters and there are good and bad stewards.

I don't think the City Ground has a bad atmosphere at all. I do believe, however, it varies depending upon where you sit and who you sit near and what you consider a 'bad atmosphere'.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]