Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

View Poll Results: How do you rate the Forest PR machine ?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Poor

24 40.68%
  • Poor

15 25.42%
  • Average

12 20.34%
  • Satisfactory

4 6.78%
  • Excellent

4 6.78%

Thread: Forest PR

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Default Forest PR

How do you rate it ? I hope that the reason for the silence is because they are running round trying to arrange transfers but would a quick comment on the phone about departures and possible arrivals really hurt ? I'm sure that an 'official' comment from the staff would help appease any worry's on here.

Since Earnshaw the only 'reliable' source of info we have had is the NEP ! I am positive that the signings will be made, just a quick word would be nice rather than total silence on any matter !

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Default Re: Forest PR

Where's the "Didn't know we had one" option?

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Poor, especially the lack of direct communication between the club and the fans. The only reason it is not 'very poor' on this is because it could be worse, we could be Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday.

I suppose it is bad because they never seem to mention even if we have had a bid accepted (Earnshaw) I suppose ever since "We're serious about promotion are you" They take extra care and are extra cautious with what they say. Imagine if they told us they had a bid accepted but the player then turned them down how bad does that make the club look?

Banned

I want the club to publish every enquiry we make about a player. I think it is really important to let the football world at large know, one how much Forest have offered to buy the player for and also how much the player will receive via signing on, loyalty fee's, basic wages.............the whole package.

It is vital that this information must be made public and official, just to appease the supporters and keep them happy.

Lets hope our rivals do not bother reading though Would hate to let them have any advantage when it comes to wanting a players signature.

oopsy daisy!

Forest PR = Mark Arthur spin = lies, lies and more damned lies. How many times do you have to be told this before it sinks in?

No news from the club is better than some of the bollocks we have been subjected to in the past.

oopsy daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by sedgred
    I want the club to publish every enquiry we make about a player. I think it is really important to let the football world at large know, one how much Forest have offered to buy the player for and also how much the player will receive via signing on, loyalty fee's, basic wages.............the whole package.

It is vital that this information must be made public and official, just to appease the supporters and keep them happy.

Lets hope our rivals do not bother reading though* Would hate to let them have any advantage when it comes to wanting a players signature.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Lets hope our rivals do not bother reading though* Would hate to let them have any advantage when it comes to wanting a players signature.
    Bit harsh. You really didn't get what I meant. I don't want them to publicise every move made and every bid accepted. Just a few comments on why the club let the players leave without a fight (e.g. replacements lined up) or just some acknowledgement to the fans that the club are working hard behind the scenes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Freiro Cornholio
    Bit harsh. You really didn't get what I meant. I don't want them to publicise every move made and every bid accepted. Just a few comments on why the club let the players leave without a fight (e.g. replacements lined up) or just some acknowledgement to the fans that the club are working hard behind the scenes.
    But I thought it was Common knowledge or could be easily sumised.........Commons wanted away for money

Agogo was unknown at this level and Forest were able to command a decent fee for him, was he part of the picture for this season ?, I would imagine that it was obvious not aq huge part or the club would have fought to keep him.

Clingan able to move for a Bosman and receive a larger pay cheque.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

But I thought it was Common knowledge or could be easily sumised.........Commons wanted away for money

Agogo was unknown at this level and Forest were able to command a decent fee for him, was he part of the picture for this season ?, I would imagine that it was obvious not aq huge part or the club would have fought to keep him.

Clingan able to move for a Bosman and receive a larger pay cheque.
    Through speculation mainly though and putting 2 & 2 together. Oh and the NEP
    It would be just nice to have a picture of whats going on behind the scenes without giving too much away !

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman
    Where's the "Didn't know we had one" option?