Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: what are we getting so wound up about?

Default what are we getting so wound up about?

Right then I have had all day to think about billys recent girly strops in the press and how the majority have reacted in horror.

1. billy slated the team after the defeat midweek and said many players where simply not good eneugh at this level and that he needed to replace a number of players with older more expereinced members.

this has been met with shock and horror and people think this is a awefull crime and he should never say anything of the sort but hang on a 2nd hes only saying what most of us already know so whats the problem? why do we find this so hard to take? when we had CC telling us we where candidates for the play offs and we where going to be going for promotion early this season many off us where happy to beleive him, yet what billy is saying is closer to the truth yet we are not happy?

2. billys latest rant is there is that david pleat and mark aurthor have screwed up the transfers, again people are jumping to the deffence of mark aurthor and slating billy again. Yet have we not susspected this for years yet we have never had anyone in a possition willing to actualy confirm this to the fans, now that billy has done this we are once again not happy.

so what do we want billy to come out and tell us? some deluded bollox that we are going to survive and we have the best squad in the division and mark aurthor and pleat are working realy hard to get the players we need yet we wont be held to ransom, or do we want him to tell us the truth.

and lastly to address the issue of davies knew what he was taking on when he put pen to paper is it not possible that just like we have been in the past billy was taken in by mark authors bollox only to find out he had been sold a lie once it was to late and has actualy uncovered the main sticking point that every other manager has hinted at yet has never had the bollox to come out and say it.

I think forest have bitten off more than they can chew with davies I dont think they expected him to cuase them the problems he is cuasing them now, they now have to back him or sack him either way its going to cost doughty money, for us fans we face a massive problem we are in a relegation battle and really dont need to be cuaght in a battle with the chairman or the manager but if we dont back davis he wont get his money to spend on loan signings to help us survive, equally we turn on him and forest will sack him leaving us in a even bigger pile of shit, but the longer this continues the more it will distract the squad from the job in hand.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: what are we getting so wound up about?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1977
    Right then I have had all day to think about billys recent girly strops in the press and how the majority have reacted in horror.

1. billy slated the team after the defeat midweek and said many players where simply not good eneugh at this level and that he needed to replace a number of players with older more expereinced members.

this has been met with shock and horror and people think this is a awefull crime and he should never say anything of the sort but hang on a 2nd hes only saying what most of us already know so whats the problem? why do we find this so hard to take? when we had CC telling us we where candidates for the play offs and we where going to be going for promotion early this season many off us where happy to beleive him, yet what billy is saying is closer to the truth yet we are not happy?

2. billys latest rant is there is that david pleat and mark aurthor have screwed up the transfers, again people are jumping to the deffence of mark aurthor and slating billy again. Yet have we not susspected this for years yet we have never had anyone in a possition willing to actualy confirm this to the fans, now that billy has done this we are once again not happy.

so what do we want billy to come out and tell us? some deluded bollox that we are going to survive and we have the best squad in the division and mark aurthor and pleat are working realy hard to get the players we need yet we wont be held to ransom, or do we want him to tell us the truth.

and lastly to address the issue of davies knew what he was taking on when he put pen to paper is it not possible that just like we have been in the past billy was taken in by mark authors bollox only to find out he had been sold a lie once it was to late and has actualy uncovered the main sticking point that every other manager has hinted at yet has never had the bollox to come out and say it.

I think forest have bitten off more than they can chew with davies I dont think they expected him to cuase them the problems he is cuasing them now, they now have to back him or sack him either way its going to cost doughty money, for us fans we face a massive problem we are in a relegation battle and really dont need to be cuaght in a battle with the chairman or the manager but if we dont back davis he wont get his money to spend on loan signings to help us survive, equally we turn on him and forest will sack him leaving us in a even bigger pile of s**t, but the longer this continues the more it will distract the squad from the job in hand.
    BD fan then are you?.
    Shame really we were in such good shape before he came.

no not at all im just pointing out that billy is pointing out problems we already knew where there yet chose to turn a blind eye yet we are all going mad becuase he has brought them to light. we can bury our head in the sand or we can face facts

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1977
    no not at all im just pointing out that billy is pointing out problems we already knew where there yet chose to turn a blind eye yet we are all going mad becuase he has brought them to light. we can bury our head in the sand or we can face facts
    I apologise, I did read it honest
    Something will have to give, thats for sure.
    If what BD is quoted in saying is true, I maybe reading the wrong script but I think he's seriously questioning DP role at the club (diplomatic view).

I think you have a point. At the end of the day, BD was the board's chosen man to bring in. At the time, and right now, he seems a strange choice, and we were all aware of what sort of bad attitude he has. But there is a chance that BD's rants (unhelpful as they are) are coming under fire from disgruntled fans who are missing the bigger picture - the board who bring in these clowns not being held to account for a string of poor decisions. BD is turning into/being turned into a Kinnear style scapegoat!