Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets..?

Default Season Tickets..?

Is anybody on here one of the people who chucked there season ticket down to the D**by fans today?

Who saw it?

Is it worth it yet?

Whats your thoughts?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Season Tickets..?

More stuff than tickets being lobbed today, club could be in a bit of trouble methinks.......still, one more problem to sort out!!!!

what else?

Anyone fancy buying a Under 21 season ticket?

lol mines in my draw although it might not get used. I saw at least one go flying.....

Weltmeister

In the second half, someone in the Trent End chucked a nearly-full bottle of pop at Bywater the Sheep's Goalie.

We won't have heard the last of that, methinks.

„The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

Not only that but some stupid bint infront of my boyf chucked things from her bag towards him in the second half. He thinks it was things like lipstick etc, and this was before the bottle throwing incident. What made it worse was that the stewards fingered and chucked out the wrong person, they chucked out a bloke in the row behind her and she was left alone, because a woman could never do something like that

He also saw two fights between forest fans today. One blocking the exit, and one invoving the woman who was throwing stuff when someone told her she would not be welcome again!

Forest are gona be in shed loads of trouble after today.

Quote Originally Posted by ElliottNFFC
    ill give u a fiver for it

Quote Originally Posted by ElliottNFFC
    Hmmm, how much are you willing to pay me for taking it?

I should have said throwing stuff at Bywater not my boyf, I should have proof read my post haha

There was no point in throwing the bottle, we lost, our fans can't seem to handle the facts of that we were getting beaten by our rivals.
    Now it's going to land Forest into trouble.

Stop crying.

If it wasn't for my knowledge of the consequences (for me) I'd have gladly planted my mobile phone into a Derby fan's chops this afternoon.

The worst that will happen is that the FA will mark our card and fine the club £3,000.

Quote Originally Posted by What's in a name?
    Stop crying.

If it wasn't for my knowledge of the consequences (for me) I'd have gladly planted my mobile phone into a Derby fan's chops this afternoon.

The worst that will happen is that the FA will mark our card and fine the club £3,000.
    Perfect excuse for our lack of transfer activity!

did commons get hit by a coin or a lighter btw just before the free kick that they got from morgan taking somone out and then commons hit the deck clutching his head and then complaining to the ref?

TBH the shit going down on the sheep from cap corner is the polices inability to police the derby fans they where on the wind up all game and the first time forest fans tried to jesture back the police started telling us to sit down ect ect. i think frustrations got the better of some people only ever thrown one thing at a ground in my life and that was a forest shirt when we lost to bradford in the league cup under frank clarke, sorry 2 times I chucked my ticket at platt while giving him a peice of my mind when we lost to man city at home

What is it with all these statements like "If we go down I will not be renewing my ST"

I don't get why this is meant to bother anybody? I know the drop in sales will affect the club but it is not like the fans are going on strike!!!!

Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......

The w*****s doing the throwing in the trent end, I must say I have never seen them before they are just morons who ruin it for the regulars. Hears a message for them STAY AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by george lyall
    The w*****s doing the throwing in the trent end, I must say I have never seen them before they are just morons who ruin it for the regulars. Hears a message for them STAY AWAY
    The girl who was the main culprit is actually a season ticket holder. Hard to believe, I hope never to see her skanky self back in the city ground.

She surely has to be banned for the acts she comitted today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglewater
    Not only that but some stupid bint infront of my boyf chucked things from her bag towards him in the second half. He thinks it was things like lipstick etc, and this was before the bottle throwing incident. What made it worse was that the stewards fingered and chucked out the wrong person, they chucked out a bloke in the row behind her and she was left alone, because a woman could never do something like that

He also saw two fights between forest fans today. One blocking the exit, and one invoving the woman who was throwing stuff when someone told her she would not be welcome again!

Forest are gona be in shed loads of trouble after today.
    She threw a coin and lipstick/lighter. I am only a few rows behind you and to your left it seems.

What a nobber she was.

Blaintly them people will be at the ticket office monday morning saying theyv lost them lol

I saw quite a few things thrown towards Commons when he was taking a corner in front of the Capital One Corner. I think that under the circumstanses, and frustration getting the better of people, its bound to happen.

Things were being thrown at the Derby fans all game, although not as bad as the cup game when a seat was thrown!

I did notice, without surprise, that the stewards at the front of A Block were videoing the crowd on a number of occasions. Not because they were causing trouble but, I expect, to help with identification should it be required at any point.

There was a fair amount of abuse directed at Commons when he took the corners, which is acceptable and understandable, but I'm not aware of anything being thrown.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

Some of our fans are such idiots, dont they realise they show all of us up and not just themselves?

I would never throw my Season Ticket away, let alone at the Derby fans, I bet they were all loving that, people just dont think.

Yes times are bad for us at the mo but some people need to face facts, I never expected us to win yesterday and I dont think things will be getting better in the near future either.

I'll be going to the rest of the games this season both home and away, that goes for next season too, no matter where we are.

winnits

I never noticed anything being thrown at the Derby fans or players.

Then again, glutton for punishment that I am, I was watching the game.

i thought all police wore cameras on there jerseys these days ?
    - idea i thought was to cut down paper work originaly i thought ?

that could help with surveilllance and identification too

Quote Originally Posted by Nffc-Girl
    Some of our fans are such idiots, dont they realise they show all of us up and not just themselves?

I would never throw my Season Ticket away, let alone at the Derby fans, I bet they were all loving that, people just dont think.

Yes times are bad for us at the mo but some people need to face facts, I never expected us to win yesterday and I dont think things will be getting better in the near future either.

I'll be going to the rest of the games this season both home and away, that goes for next season too, no matter where we are.
    tbh the derby fans deserve it at times as most of them are probably the same inbred twats that used to chuck shit down at us at the wank ground thats the baseball ground. I have only been once and tbh its wasnt to bad but my dad tells me of days of apples with nails and full cups of red hot bovril, darts,spanners and even ninja death stars raining down on forest fans in years past