Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk about burning your bridges.....

Default Talk about burning your bridges.....

I for one can never forgive those that have dragged this club to new depths.

Doughty and Marthur, well done. Just when we think the club cant sink any further you prove us wrong. I'm not interested in any of this "what alternatives have we got" shit, you have proved yourselves beyond any shadow of a doubt incapable of running a football club. Just sell up and fuck off.

Davies, are you still on the sheep shaggers payroll? You can fuck off as well.

Players, with a (very) few exceptions you dont deserve any kind of a job in football.

Cant wait to listen to the after match excuses on this debarcle.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Default Re: Talk about burning your bridges.....

Can someone sum up Davies interview for me please ?

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

Just to make the point again, Doughty and Arthur have both been on holiday this week. We clearly don't desperately need new players.

Sarcasm, by the way.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by Jaune Card Darcheville
    Just to make the point again, Doughty and Arthur have both been on holiday this week. We clearly don't desperately need new players.

I can't believe that. yes they're entitled to them of bloody course, but. Surely there should be someone here to fucking help arrange deals ?? How did this come about ? On the radio, and how did Fray react ?

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bumgardener - A True American Hero
    I can't believe that. yes they're entitled to them of b****y course, but. Surely there should be someone here to f**king help arrange deals ?? How did this come about ? On the radio, and how did Fray react ?

No, it was on Radio Five Live. Heard it over the BBC website. There were rumblings they were away, but not fully confirmed. But there's a time for a holiday, and now isn't the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MansfieldRed

No, it was on Radio Five Live. Heard it over the BBC website. There were rumblings they were away, but not fully confirmed. But there's a time for a holiday, and now isn't the time.
    That takes the piss. MArther can fuck off, how he can retain his post in beyond me. If Doughty can't see that that I really fear for this club.

The football season runs from August to May, the club dosen't really do much for most of late may early June.

Why the fuck are they taking a holiday in the middle of february with the club in serious danger of getting relegated and in desperate need of players. I have defended Doughty for years, but if this is true then it is disgusting. It may be a serious personal leave, and as club owner he can do whatever he likes whenever he likes but it is a terrible gesture of the clubs ambitions.

nakkernino del clusto

Quote Originally Posted by Loughborough_red
    The football season runs from August to May, the club dosen't really do much for most of late may early June.

Why the fuck are they taking a holiday in the middle of february with the club in serious danger of getting relegated and in desperate need of players. I have defended Doughty for years, but if this is true then it is disgusting. It may be a serious personal leave, and as club owner he can do whatever he likes whenever he likes but it is a terrible gesture of the clubs ambitions.
    Doughty is regularly 'away on business' mainly in Dubai, the guy lives in London, so its hardly a big deal

Doughty is always away, he spends lots of time abroad. Why on earth does he need to be here?

Ever heard of the telephone?

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Next time I go away I'm going to find an Arabic oil Baron !

nakkernino del clusto

Next time I go away I'm going to find an Arabic oil Baron !
    And make sweet love to him?

Quote Originally Posted by the mask of zorro
    Doughty is always away, he spends lots of time abroad. Why on earth does he need to be here?
    BECAUSE THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE IS AWAY!

We don't need them both here, but we need one of them.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by clusternakker
    And make sweet love to him?
    Then make him buy me Forest as a gift

BECAUSE THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE IS AWAY!

We don't need them both here, but we need one of them.
    Are you sure he is away, and if he is, how exactly would that have made any difference to today's game?

nakkernino del clusto

Then make him buy me Forest as a gift
    Now thats a decent proposal

Well, just listened to his interveiw and all I can say is I would like to kick him very hard in the knackers before he fooks off.

As for Doughty and Marthur being on a jolly, what differance does it make, they do fuck all when there here.

I have faith in BD but it's so painfully obvious that we need some more players in and given that we barely seem to be even trying to bring anyone in it's immensley frustrating.

BD doesn't want any new players...he's said that so why does ND or MA have to be here....and how do people know that they are on holiday?

I do feel that Davies needs to do more , he's rather nonchalant about the whole loan window with him yapping on about how hard it is , how tough it is to look blah blah blah. It's his job to convince the board who to sign but it doesn't look like he's really trying ,just letting pleat & burt to find anyone.

With the way he's going , it's bound to be a win-win situation (for him anyway). If he manages to keep forest up , he'll be a hero , if he fails , he can blame it on not getting anyone in.

Davies just now said he is looking to make loan signings in the next week to two weeks, so clearly Marthur possibly not being around isn't a barrier to that. This early in his tenure, I'm sure they still trust Davies and will be doing little other than 'signing the cheques'.

So it's not really a problem. I'm surprised people aren't happier Marthur is apparently out of town.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Notice craig beattie went on loan ! along with countless others today and we keep missing out on them !!!!

the thing that gets me is the first fixture most people would have looked for is the home game against Derby. It's one, if not THE biggest game of the season and the the two guys who run the club don't see it as important enough to show up!!!

Even more unbelievable is when MA told the BBC in relation to the offers made in Janurary that they didn't expect the offers to be accepted by the selling clubs!! why not make an improved offer??

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99
    I do feel that Davies needs to do more , he's rather nonchalant about the whole loan window with him yapping on about how hard it is , how tough it is to look blah blah blah. It's his job to convince the board who to sign but it doesn't look like he's really trying ,just letting pleat & burt to find anyone.

With the way he's going , it's bound to be a win-win situation (for him anyway). If he manages to keep forest up , he'll be a hero , if he fails , he can blame it on not getting anyone in.
    Exactly. What really annoys me about him is that he seems to have this attitude that whatever bad things happen, it's not his fault - it's because he can only pick from what he's got, it's because we didn't get anyone in January, whatever - and he seems to be positioning us to accept that success this season means not getting relegated - which may be true, but it's not exactly a wonderful thing to have on your cv, is it?

Listening to his interview after today's shambles I began to get the impression that he thinks I'm stupid & will be fooled by the management speak. I'm not and I won't. Someone else in another thread has noticed his habit of talking about himself ion the third person (Billy Davies works hard etc etc) - which is pompous & patronising, and a classic way of avoiding taking responsibility. The fact is that if you're in charge you're entitled to the credit when things go well, BUT you also take responsibility when they don't - even if it isn't your fault.

This man is beginning to annoy me. His ego seems several sizes too big for his achievements so far. You're only as good as your last couple of results - and frankly, Mr Davies, they have been crap.

skiing