Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Pass me the razor

Default Pass me the razor

For goodness sake! Get a grip and show some spine some of you!!!!!!!!
    All I've read from some people on this forum ........ 'we'll lose (by) 3 or 4', 'Davies/Doughty/Arthur etc are crap', 'we're going down' etc, etc, etc. Let's show some fight and some optimism. We need to win 5/6 more games to stay up for sure. We are not having to play the elite of the Prem are we? We have a side packed with young, promising players who need a more positive response from our fans than they get (at least at home, that is). We need to get behind the lads. I'm not going to be running my hot bath with my trusty cut-throat nearby whatever the result today. Please don't defend this negativity by spouting off about being realistic. We can all see the weaknesses in the team/squad/Arthur/Doughty etc. But some of us are beaten before we start. Remind me to avoid relying on some of you in a bar-room brawl.
    I hate the sheep but I love Forest more!!!!!
    I'm gonna get behind the team today.