Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Davies at it again guys

Default Davies at it again guys

So our Billy says that keeping you lot up would be a far bigger achievement than anything he achieved at his other clubs lol. What a load of crap. He just wants to be seen as the hero if you stay up, which i think you will. I'm sure that a fair few of you guys on here feel they could manage your team to safety this year. Like i said when he signed, It's me me me, where Davies is concerned.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Davies at it again guys

Quote Originally Posted by superam
    So our Billy says that keeping you lot up would be a far bigger achievement than anything he achieved at his other clubs lol. What a load of crap. He just wants to be seen as the hero if you stay up, which i think you will. I'm sure that a fair few of you guys on here feel they could manage your team to safety this year. Like i said when he signed, It's me me me, where Davies is concerned.
    You know what superam it amazes me how many people have got wound up by some of his quotes/interviews.

I honestly think he had his work cut out more keeping your lot in the prem, after all I think he took you up too early, but you have to take it why it's there don't you.

Only time will tell. but I think he will keep us up and rebuild in the summer, if given chance.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

He did state from the start that Derby got promoted too early, again and again ! He was proved right. Too many defensive 1-0 wins for a team promoted to the Prem. I think this is why he is being so media friendly with us ! If he turned round and said 'Yep, we will definitely be safe' he wouldn't last 2 minutes if we got relegated ! Total sense if you ask me ! Nothing to make an issue of !

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

Banned

If I wanted to go on another sides web site and gently stir, this is exactly the way I would fancy doing it.

Rammy the stirrer, is gently pushing all the right levers. The response he is getting is supurb for so little effort.

Ram I do take my hat to you, find the old threads and give them another twirl, you are not having to work hard to make an negative impact

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by sedgred
    If I wanted to go on another sides web site and gently stir, this is exactly the way I would fancy doing it.

Rammy the stirrer, is gently pushing all the right levers. The response he is getting is supurb for so little effort.

Ram I do take my hat to you, find the old threads and give them another twirl, you are not having to work hard to make an negative impact

Risen to him ? I've answered a comment but hardly call it as 'bait taken'

Large Member

Is that a polite way of saying fuck off back on the Sheep forums? If not, then allow me; [ahem] "Fuck off back to your own forums and stop polluting us with your poison, sheep shagger"

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bumgardener - A True American Hero

Risen to him ? I've answered a comment but hardly call it as 'bait taken'
    I don't think Sedge is having a dig at you, He's just pointing out that our friend from the other side is causing a negative feeling AMONGST the Forest fans, and as I have already said it amazes me how many fans (not aimed at you) have bit, the Kick Davies thread is a good example, FFS! the man has been here 5 minutes and already some people have a real personal dislike for the man (BD).

I aint got no Forest friends so you guys are the only ones i can chat to.

I aint got no Forest friends so you guys are the only ones i can chat to.
    I'll be your friend if you are nice to me superam.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by puds1970
    I don't think Sedge is having a dig at you, He's just pointing out that our friend from the other side is causing a negative feeling AMONGST the Forest fans, and as I have already said it amazes me how many fans (not aimed at you) have bit, the Kick Davies thread is a good example FFS, the man has been here 5 minutes and already some people have a real personal dislike for the man (BD).
    Thanks Puds, as I said if I wanted to stir, that is the way I would wish to, know the negative points and just pull the levers every now and then....................He's good at it as well. No animosity towards him what so ever. He's a dirby fan getting what seems like a free run highlighting all the negative feelings. I bet he actually piddling himself laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by puds1970
    I'll be your friend if you are nice to me superam.
    Always nice mate, cant see the harm in friendly banter, home truths and all that and that goes for both sides. I see your points about Commons and i've got mine about Davies. I think we both know a bit more than the other about the respective people.

I personally have no real nasty feelings on Kris Commons, he's employed by DCFC and he says he's a Forest fan so maybe one day when he has hung up his boots he'll want to come and watch a few games at the CG and then maybe he will struggle to be accepted, you make your own bed my Grandma used to say, bless her.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

No probs, my bad lol

thats what all my Derby mates say..... I'm getting a bad feeling about this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bumgardener - A True American Hero
    He did state from the start that Derby got promoted too early, again and again ! He was proved right. Too many defensive 1-0 wins for a team promoted to the Prem. I think this is why he is being so media friendly with us ! If he turned round and said 'Yep, we will definitely be safe' he wouldn't last 2 minutes if we got relegated ! Total sense if you ask me ! Nothing to make an issue of !
    I agree, we did go up on the back of quite afew 1 nil wins, but we did have the winning mentality and did lead the table for a long time only to panic at the end. We go up via the back (well clear in 3rd) and what does Mc Davies do? Excuse time, 1.we went up 2 years to early. 2. All the teams in Prem have had 6 weeks head start on us . 3. We haven't the funds to compete. It all adds up to, IF BILLY DAVIES FAILS IT'S NOT MY FAULT, IF BILLY DAVIES SUCCEEDS, HOW GOOD I'M I, WHICH BIGGER TEAM WANTS A SCOTISH MANAGER. He's still jealous of Moyes.

Anyway off to your gaff now. Byes

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar7
    thats what all my Derby mates say..... I'm getting a bad feeling about this guy
    We will be alright Superstar don't worry,just give him a fair crack.

Managers all have their own traits Joe kinnear was full of empty promises, Gary Megson seemed a little weak to me and unable to come to terms with the Clough legacy, CC was just too nice and struggled to tackle the problems within the club. I feel BD is stronger than that but whether anyone feels he is or isn't surely the least we can do is let him have time to sit down in his office before were trying to turf him out of it again.

Personal thought.

Monk De Wally De Honk

I think he is suffering from Forest envy, he really wants to be a red, he spends so much time here.

Yay!! I say let him get on with it and make himself our hero!! We could do with one!

A sense of personal pride in how his team does? Shocking stuff...it'll get us nowhere! :P

Not heard his post match interview but i'm sure it contains, 'we are a young side' ' they have got the prem money to play with' we were the better side for long periods of the game'(dream on billy boy) we nearly sneaked a draw lol. Just listen to his s hite and smell the coffee. Self importance and thats your lot.